The 2012-2013 Transfer News

• Maybe Berg...... I mean she will play in the Champions League and Nilay in Turkish league.

Lou will decide where to play after the OG and I don't know if Fener can wait... BTW I thought the same think... In my opinion she can play in Turkey

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• Is it true that Nilay agreed with Fenerbahce on the condition that she will play in starting six? On the other hand, I would love to see Naz in Foppa or Eczaci. Vakif is not the best choice for her at least for this season.

• Foppa is without money!

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

• Foppa is without money!

There are rumors that Foppa got a new partneship for next season, but they are still not wanting to talk about cause It is not certain yet. Maybe It is not enough to build a incredible team, but will aloud the team to be competitive for Italian league.

If that is true, would explain the rumors involving some players...

• She can be Villa's setter

• I know everyone is writing about the nonsense of hiring the 2 best turkish setters in 1 club, but I have to write about it again. I can't stand the thought of seeing Naz or Ozge not playing. I mean they are Turkey's best setters, why on earth they have to play in the same club. I bet other clubs can give them as much as money as Vakif. naz could play in Italy or Russia, since she is new here because Ozge is there forever. However I don't like that idea... and btw what happens with Fener. One moment they are the best club with stars like Tom, Sokolova, Kim and Fabiana and the next all of their players leave..

Apart from Turkey, I don't like Hooker playing for Dinamo Krasnodar since they are not the top team in Russia, and they won't be because Moscow and Kazan are so much stronger.
    Neither do I like Tom in Brazil.. I personally like her to play in Turkey but if not then in Italy. It looks like she will play in Brazil but again not in the top club, which I don't like.. We'll see. I think she will decide after the Olympics.

• There are rumors that Foppa got a new partneship for next season, but they are still not wanting to talk about cause It is not certain yet. Maybe It is not enough to build a incredible team, but will aloud the team to be competitive for Italian league.

If that is true, would explain the rumors involving some players...

As you know something please write it...I really hope that this is true!!

• I don't like Hooker playing for Dinamo Krasnodar since they are not the top team in Russia, and they won't be because Moscow and Kazan are so much stronger.

I dont agree with this statement at all.

Krasnodar will be a contender to the title this year, and about that, I have no doubt.

Krasnodar will have a fantastic reception this year, both Scherban and Kryuchkova is among the best receivers in the league, and also Havelkova is not so bad either. Scherban is also a huge force in attack, and also Havelkova. Add that with the best OPP in the whole league, Destinee Hooker, and their attacking game will be fantastic. They also have the tallest block in the league with Merkulova and Maryunikh, where esp. the last one is really good I think. Their setter Uraleva is very underestimated, she is not worse than Startseva/Akulova IMO. Their coach Avital Selinger is also very experienced.

The only serious contender for Krasnodar if Hooker and Havelkova comes great into the team, is Kazan. I dont think Moscow has any bigger chance to beat Krasnodar even if they get Osmokrovic. Krasnodar is better in pretty much every aspect except blocking than Moscow on paper.

• Rumor has it that Unilever is trying to sign with Logan Tom and also with an american Opp. But there are also other teams in Brasil interest in Logan (I presume Campinas).

Do you know who the American opposite? Younger or older?

• Do you know who the American opposite? Younger or older?

I really dont know but probably a known one like Metcalf or Fawcett. The opp position is one of the most awaited positions for Unilever fans, cause we dont have options in brasilian market, so everyone expects for a internacionally known player