The 2012-2013 Transfer News

• Natasa Osmokrovic will play in Moscow for sure next season now, they have agreed on personal terms now and I guess it will be official soon. She will replace Angelina Grun.

• Krasnodar's Titanic with Hooker on road..

It`s not Titanic anymore!

The 2012-2013 Transfer News

Prediction Game :
    5th place - Olympic Games 2012
    Bronze - World Grand Prix 2012
    Gold - Liga Femenina de Baloncesto de España 2011-2012 (as "LV")
    Silver - EuroBasket Women 2011 (as "LAT")
    Gold - FIBA EuroLeague Women 2011 (as "LAT")

• Natasa Osmokrovic will play in Moscow for sure next season now, they have agreed on personal terms now and I guess it will be official soon. She will replace Angelina Grun.

And where 'll play Angelina Grun?

• And where 'll play Angelina Grun?

Matthias wrote about it yesterday (post 1757), and he thought she will wait pretty long with her decision, but might well play abroad.

• RC Cannes :cheesy:
    Sophie Péron, third libero last year, remains at Cannes. :dance6:
    With Sacha Fomina's stop, she 'll probably become the second one.

• Makare Wilson USA NT MB from Villa Cortese to Gwardia Wrocław.

Yes, I love the transfer's of Impel Wrocław this year.
    I also heard, that Vesna Durisic will join the team. But then they still need one blocker. In the last years there played only young players like for example Efimienko, so maybe they'll tranfer a high girl like her, for example Kąkolewska.

• News from Italian League.

Christina Bauer remains in Busto that is also interested of Margareta Kozuch. About Lloyd nothing is official yet, but it is said Eczacibasi is ready to pay the penalty for breaking her contract.

Petrauskaite and Partenio are very closer to Urbino where Crisanti and Van Hecke have been confirmed. Instead Blagojevic, is going to leave the club.

Olivotto and Zago, provided this season in Casalmaggiore (2nd League), probably will return to Modena.

Ssuschke interests a lot of Italian club and there are rumours to see her in Conegliano where would make couple of MB with Calloni, announced yesterday by club.

• Lucie Smutna CZE NT S 21y, who has played on Youth ECH and Junior ECH and WCH, may play in Lodz or Bialystok.

She will play in Senior NT with Mulhsteinova.

I hope Smutna will be happy :D in Poland.

• Just adding Piacenza most likelly will be like this...at least are the strong rumors so far:

Ferretti - Turlea - Leggeri - Nicolini - Lucia Bosetti - Meijners - Sirressi (L)

Meijners and Sirressi are the ones that dont seems quite sure yet, but the rest, will pretty much be it.

http://www.volleyball.it/notiz…?s=118&n=45735&l=0&s2=118

• You can't be serious about this team beating Kazan. Kazan has stars like Gamova and Larson.. and also they are not playing in the CL so just the domestic league matches are not enough for a player to improve.

• Villa Cortese's setter will be one between Vilmarie Mojica or Naz! :sleeping:

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• You can't be serious about this team beating Kazan. Kazan has stars like Gamova and Larson.. and also they are not playing in the CL so just the domestic league matches are not enough for a player to improve.

Im serious but its no idea to discuss it, if u dont understand it, u have probably not seen players like Scherban, Maryunikh, Uraleva play. Yes, the players u mention is stars, but many of the players from Krasnodar is potential future stars. You say "they have players like Gamova and Larson" but so what? Hooker is at least the same level as Gamova nowadays. Yana Scherban was better than Jordan Larson in all aspects in Russian League last year looking at the stats and she was playing in a much worse team. Not really a good explanition u give, why Kazan should be so dominating. I think Kazan is the favourites, no doubt, but Krasnodar can beat them if they get things together.

• The challange for Krasnodar is to get their team together with so many new players and players like Hooker and Havelkova that maybe not really fits in the Russian League that is very different to f.eks Brazil/Italy-league, much more travels, higher demands, cold climate, difference in timezones. The quality of the squad is no problem. Honestly, I think they can be champion but also a total disaster just like this season.

• About Dinamo Krasnodar:

It has been said already earlier in this thread..

I can't imagine a good coöperation between Selinger and Hooker..their characters are opposites :!: :!:

I presume they will have a conflict soon :teach: