The 2012-2013 Transfer News

• I dont understand how Paola can be a "7" ranked player. What has she shown since olympics four years ago really?

Btw, I do agree with that signing her seems not especially clever. I remember her in Zarechie 2yrs ago, where she was writing that the coach was bad and a idiot in the public, during the superleague finals vs Moscow!! Its so stupid and unproffesional really.

• Is there really a chance of Fabiana coming back to Unilever? That would be great for the team but as I remember she and Bernardinho didn't part ways in the friendliest manner. But maybe it was all blown out of proportion.
    Any rumors about who Unilever's foreigners might be?

I dont think Fabiana will be back to Unilever.
    About the foreigners, some people say Ramirez has already a verbal contract with the team.

• I dont understand how Paola can be a "7" ranked player. What has she shown since olympics four years ago really?

Btw, I do agree with that signing her seems not especially clever. I remember her in Zarechie 2yrs ago, where she was writing that the coach was bad and a idiot in the public, during the superleague finals vs Moscow!! Its so stupid and unproffesional really.

exacly I second what you just wrote.

• great attacks!! great...and I'm happy I will see Glinka play for one year still, it was too bad if she would have left!! :heart:

• great attacks!! great...and I'm happy I will see Glinka play for one year still, it was too bad if she would have left!! :heart:

4 foreigners like this when only 2 can play on the league... It's quite sad that players as good can only play some games on 1 season.
    I quite curious to see how they will play on CL but having brako, glinka And nokolic at the same Time on the court is quite risky for defence.

• 4 foreigners like this when only 2 can play on the league... It's quite sad that players as good can only play some games on 1 season.
    I quite curious to see how they will play on CL but having brako, glinka And nokolic at the same Time on the court is quite risky for defence.

There is still nothing certain about Turkish league's foreign limit for next season.It might be 3 or 3+1 aswell it's up to who will be the new federation president after elections.If current president stays 2+1 will continue but seems clubs won't let him stay (Most of clubs are against 2+1) that's why Guidetti did so many foreign transfers very quick ^^

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Can someone confirm if Piccinini has a contract with Bergamo until 2014?

Yes she has... But Bergamo have lost 2 sponsor :wall: and now doesn't have money to keep her... ;(

• 4 foreigners like this when only 2 can play on the league... It's quite sad that players as good can only play some games on 1 season.

I agree with you..But I don't think that Guidetti will play with Nikolic and Glinka at the same time..Brakocevic will be main OPP both in the league and CL for sure..I think Gözde should play too as she is very important for defence and good receiving..For me Vakıfbank was the best defender team in CL last 2 seasons..Gözde, Gizem and Özge are very good at defending..and Nikolic improved a lot..I remember some of great defences from her..You know, positioning is very important for digging and Glinka sometimes do that well..Brakocevic might have some problems but it is not very important..I hope foreign limit for next season will be 3 :whistle:

• I would love that! hahaha
    I want her in Brazil :P

Piccinini in Brazil would be awasome :lol:

• Guys, and Mari, are there any official new about her?

No, nothing official!
    Some people say she is signing with Zé Roberto´s new team in Brazil - Amil/Campinas (SP) and a few people believe she might go to Volei Futuro/Araçatuba (SP), but my guess is that she´s going back to Europe...maybe Turkey, or Russia, I don´t know. She is definitely not staying in Bernardo´s Unilever/Rio de Janeiro.

* She was in a few of Volei Futuro´s matches this season and some people believe she was dating Fernanda Berti (the team´s second OPP) a few months ago and that would be the reason...but I don´t believe it´s enough for her to sign.

• No, nothing official!
    Some people say she is signing with Zé Roberto´s new team in Brazil - Amil/Campinas (SP) and a few people believe she might go to Volei Futuro/Araçatuba (SP), but my guess is that she´s going back to Europe...maybe Turkey, or Russia, I don´t know. She is definitely not staying in Bernardo´s Unilever/Rio de Janeiro.

* She was in a few of Volei Futuro´s matches this season and some people believe she was dating Fernanda Berti (the team´s second OPP) a few months ago and that would be the reason...but I don´t believe it´s enough for her to sign.

What's wrong with Bernardo's Unilever? I thought most of players like Bernardinho.

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• What's wrong with Bernardo's Unilever? I thought most of players like Bernardinho.

Nothing wrong with the team itself! It´s one of the best teams of Brazilian Superleague since it was created. They´ve won 7 times and have been a finalist for 11 times, in the past 15 years.
    The problem is that Bernardo is not very easy to deal and work with. Plus Mari also seems to be very difficult to work with, so they didn´t get along specially this last season. The press here in Brazil says that both Mari and Bernardo cannot stand to work with each other anymore, that the past year was very hard for them to be together. The same MAY apply to Sheilla too, who has left the team already.

• Nothing wrong with the team itself! It´s one of the best teams of Brazilian Superleague since it was created. They´ve won 7 times and have been a finalist for 11 times, in the past 15 years.
    The problem is that Bernardo is not very easy to deal and work with. Plus Mari also seems to be very difficult to work with, so they didn´t get along specially this last season. The press here in Brazil says that both Mari and Bernardo cannot stand to work with each other anymore, that the past year was very hard for them to be together. The same MAY apply to Sheilla too, who has left the team already.

Im sorry, but what you just wrote is not truth! About players work with Bernardinho and his relantionship with Mari and Sheilla. ;) There is much more behind it.

Actually Bernardinho is very liked by his players. He seems agressive inside court, but outside that is not true! :teach: Anyway, lets see what will happen in future!