The 2012-2013 Transfer News

• sorry what is this system?? can somebody explain me?? :white: :white:

It is like this, Brazil every player recieve a rank each starting season, and all clubs have to build their rosters inside that rank. The ranks go from 1-7, being 7 the highest rank.

Each team can have only 3 players 7, and a total (all players combined) of 32 points.

But that are some exceptions to that rule. For example:

A foreigner players arriving for the first time in the league recieves 0 rank. If she keep in the league for a second year she recieves a rank.

The same worth to a brazilian player that is coming from a club aboard, even If she has a rank here, she comes as a 0 player. (Ex. Fabiana, even though she is ranked 7 and she will count inside the cuota of only 3 7 players for a club, for the total points, she will count as 0)

Also, Players keeping staying in same club, count only as the rank she recieved in the first year she signed with the team, and not the current rank.

It is pretty much this.

• thank you joanamss!! now it is all clearer...I never heard about it! is it a good system or not according to you??

It would be a good system If it was well aplied...the problem is that the ranking scores are very questionable...I mean like I said, how a player stay a hole year without entering one game Itself and still recieves the higest rank? Or a player that is 40 years old recieves the higegst rank. It is not that they are not worth that, but coming back like that is always a risk, and whent hey score the highest gets harder for them to get a club, cause You have a limit of 7 players you can sign with...so....again, questionable.....not telling other ranks, that can be quite questionable as well. That is my opinion.....I think in theory the rank system is great, but in practice is not the same, cause misses good sense for those who make the rank.

You can check for all players that have ranks in Brazil next season here - http://www.cbv.com.br/v1/super…%20%20FEM%202012-2013.pdf

• Joanamss... Osasco could be even stronger with some foreigners (they count as 0, right?). The only way to fight with a team like this is taking some foreigner stars, I hope Unilever will be able to do it. Fabiola, Sheilla, Jaque, Thaisa, Adenizia and Camila B. is half of Bra NT roster...

• Joanamss... Osasco could be even stronger with some foreigners (they count as 0, right?). The only way to fight with a team like this is taking some foreigner stars, I hope Unilever will be able to do it. Fabiola, Sheilla, Jaque, Thaisa, Adenizia and Camila B. is half of Bra NT roster...

yes exacly.
    And they will probably stay with Hooker as OH or sign with a foreigner OH, so It will be very strong team.

For me Unilever only have chances If they sign with players like Fofão, Fabiana, and bring two foreigner OH, or one OH and one Opp....It is the only way to compete in my opinion.

• Maybe Gioli will play in Gala with Leo and Barbolini!

http://dal15al25.gazzetta.it/2…saray-e-chiappini-a-baku/

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• It would be a good system If it was well aplied...the problem is that the ranking scores are very questionable...I mean like I said, how a player stay a hole year without entering one game Itself and still recieves the higest rank? Or a player that is 40 years old recieves the higegst rank. It is not that they are not worth that, but coming back like that is always a risk, and whent hey score the highest gets harder for them to get a club, cause You have a limit of 7 players you can sign with...so....again, questionable.....not telling other ranks, that can be quite questionable as well. That is my opinion.....I think in theory the rank system is great, but in practice is not the same, cause misses good sense for those who make the rank.

You can check for all players that have ranks in Brazil next season here - http://www.cbv.com.br/v1/super…%20%20FEM%202012-2013.pdf

thank you very much once again joanamss...very kind!! :flower: so interesting system if it is applied in the correct way!

• Fofão signed with Unilever/Rio de Janeiro to replace Fernanda Venturini.
    Also: Juciely (MB) and Fabi (libero) renewed with the team and Bernadinho renewed as the coach.

• Confirmed in Unilever:

Fofão will be the new setter!

Bernardinho will also stay!! That makes me more happy then anything!

Also Fabi and Juciely confirmed!

Now I hope for an foreigner OH, or 2 OH or one OH and one opp! And Fabiana! :) Would be good. ^^

• Good news for Unilever :super: :super:

• Is there really a chance of Fabiana coming back to Unilever? That would be great for the team but as I remember she and Bernardinho didn't part ways in the friendliest manner. But maybe it was all blown out of proportion.
    Any rumors about who Unilever's foreigners might be?

• Is there really a chance of Fabiana coming back to Unilever? That would be great for the team but as I remember she and Bernardinho didn't part ways in the friendliest manner. But maybe it was all blown out of proportion.
    Any rumors about who Unilever's foreigners might be?

Well, I dont know, actually, It is just something I want...hehehehehehehe

Acording to official rumors, Actaully SESI is the one looking for Fabiana.

I dont know also about foreigners, I just wish we sign with it, cause other way is impossible. There are rumors about Paula going to Unilever, but I would really hate that! Not only I dont like her as a player, She has nothing in commom with Unilever, signing with her would be so weird. Cause for two times she provoque our team in the past, and supporters dont like her, so I dont know...I would not like to see her in the team. She is a seven player, spent our last 7 possible with her seems stupid to me!

• Glinka stays one more season :super: :super: :super: :super: :super: :super: :super: :super: :drink: :drink: :drink: Thank God! :heart: :rose: :cheesy:

Our team for next season seems ready:

S: Özge Çemberci, Nilay Özdemir(?)
    MBs: Bahar Toksoy, Chris Fürst, Ergül Avcı, Melis Gürkaynak(?)
    OHs: Gözde Sonsırma, Jelena Nikolic, Malgorzata Glinka, Güldeniz Önal
    OPPs: Jovana Brakocevic, Polen Uslupehlivan
    L: Gizem Güreşen, Songül(?)

• Congratulations, Kadir and other VTT-fans :flower: :flower: :flower:

Glinka and Brakocevic in one team :super: :super:

• Ergül stays? :huh:

She made 2 year deal last year and I think she should stay..Actually I don't think that Ergül is such a bad player..I think when she is used, she plays well..I think Özge or Nilay should trust her and set more balls..I think she is better than Meslis at least..

• I heard Kübra arrives Vakıfbank. I thought Melis would stay because she was always Vakıfbank player and Ergül would go to another club. But maybe both stay who knows :D about Ergül, I don't think she's bad. People clearly exaggerating her game. Her attacks are very powerful but she cannot make blocks against big teams, Melis cannot block either though :P