The 2012-2013 Transfer News

• Im sorry, but what you just wrote is not truth! About players work with Bernardinho and his relantionship with Mari and Sheilla. ;) There is much more behind it.

Actually Bernardinho is very liked by his players. He seems agressive inside court, but outside that is not true! :teach: Anyway, lets see what will happen in future!

I think it´s true. EVERYBODY knows that Mari is REALLY hard to work with and Bernadinho sometimes can also be very very stupid...

• Brankica Mihajlovic signed 1 year contract with RC Cannes.

Natasa Krsmanovic and Mira Golubovic will stay in Rabita 1 more year.
    Irina Zhukova also stays in Rabita.
    Rabita will also sign Foluke Akinradevo.

Wow big news, good for Cannes!

And Also Rabita with Foluke1 It is official?

• The promising OH Priscila Daroit and the young and talented setter Priscila Heldes signed with Amil Campinas, the team of Zé Roberto.
    Osasco wants Herrera to replace Tandara and the young OPP Ingrid from Mackenzie.

source: http://www.melhordovolei.com.b…feminino&catid=67:mercado

OMG!!!!!

Fabiola - Sheilla, Herrera - Jaqueline, Adenizia - Thaisa, Camila Brait :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy:

A M A Z I N G ! ! ! !

There's no one weak point in this team. The only one was Tandara's reception.

• I think Herrera´s reception is worse than Tandara´s! Of course her attack is better but for me Tandara had a better block and serve too...

• Wow big news, good for Cannes!

And Also Rabita with Foluke1 It is official?

I'm really happy that Mihajlovic joined Cannes! A very strong player!
    So Rabita will probably have 3 amazing MB! Krsmanovic, Akinradewo and Golubovic!
    Maybe Golubovic will be on beanch? She is older than the others.

• I think Herrera´s reception is worse than Tandara´s! Of course her attack is better but for me Tandara had a better block and serve too...

Tandara has a better reception I think. But Herrera is fantastic in the attack! Even her pass is not that good, Osasco has Jaque and Camila in the reception, two of the most talented passers in the world, so it's not a problem. If this tranfer confirms, Osasco will be the main favourite!
    So Unilever should start looking good players! We already have Fofão, Natalia and Jucy... we need more good attackers!

• Tandara has a better reception I think. But Herrera is fantastic in the attack! Even her pass is not that good, Osasco has Jaque and Camila in the reception, two of the most talented passers in the world, so it's not a problem. If this tranfer confirms, Osasco will be the main favourite!
    So Unilever should start looking good players! We already have Fofão, Natalia and Jucy... we need more good attackers!

I have a feeling that Unilever is getting ready to surprise us with a foreign player and/or Paula! hahaha
    I don´t think Fofão would sign with a very weak team.

• A journalist is saying that Dani Lins (setter) and her boyfriend Sidão (MB) (both from SESI/São Paulo) have a verbal contract with Volei Futuro/Araçatuba-SP for both male and female teams.

• A journalist is saying that Dani Lins (setter) and her boyfriend Sidão (MB) (both from SESI/São Paulo) have a verbal contract with Volei Futuro/Araçatuba-SP for both male and female teams.

Acording to Melhor do Volei they both already confirmed with SESI.

http://www.melhordovolei.com.b…=category&id=67&Itemid=95

• Mihajlovic is OH. I think she is a good choice for Cannes, she is a better attacker than all OHs they had this season.

If it's true it seems a good first transfert for cannes. She is young but already strong. I don't know her really well, is she good in receiving?

• I saw some Volero games
    Mihajlovic is not a top receiver ; but she certainly can improve.
    Of course Nadia Centoni goes on ...

• The reception stats of B. Mihajlovic in CL with Volero : very irregular but rather not good. :|

against Sopot : rec. 21 / 4 errors / pos. 33 % / exc. 19 %

against Prostejov 25 / 2 / 48 % / 32 %

against Kazan 12 / 0 / 25 % / 8 %

against Kazan (r) 21 / 1 / 76 % / 29 %

• Mihajlovic is OH. I think she is a good choice for Cannes, she is a better attacker than all OHs they had this season.

Mihajlović is a good choice as an OH ! She has such strength, and such a shoulder !! Hoping Spasojevic is not leaving, 'cause despite of her weakness in reception, she brings good agressiveness at spike on court , and the two of them as OH would be really nice ;-) I guess Tina Samec's contract won't be renewed (??). Ravva, Centoni, Antonijevic, Rasic et Kozlova are still under contract. I hope Cardullo is staying, she's a great libéro :-) Well, I can't wait to hear from the complete team !

• Cannes really needs a good receiver, because otherwise they lose their biggest advantage with Rasic and Ravva being taken out of game.
    I'm not sure how it would go with Mihajlovic and Spasojevic on court at the same time.

• well having Mihajlovic in the team will make Cannes less dependent on middles but theres a need for a good reciever beside Mihajlovic for sure. I don't think they can go far with Mihajlovic&Spasojevic duo at recieving but who knows anyway ^^