The 2012-2013 Transfer News

• Merlo, Di Iulio, Diouf and Gabbiadini are still under contract and they'll remain..Piccinini and Vsileva too but they have other offers...Quaranta will stay only if she decides to keep playing volleyball as she is thinking to end her career...Ruseva Nucu Arrighetti Signorile and Serena do not have any contract anymore:

http://www.bergamonews.it/sport/foppa-159646

• well having Mihajlovic in the team will make Cannes less dependent on middles but theres a need for a good reciever beside Mihajlovic for sure. I don't think they can go far with Mihajlovic&Spasojevic duo at recieving but who knows anyway ^^

Right ! Mihajlovic and Spasojevic would be a great duo at spike, but reception would be terrible indeed ;-) ! It's now up to Yan Fang to find a good receiver for next season ... I'm sure he will !
    I know that players are currently tested in Cannes ! Has anybody heard of names ?

• What is the source for Foluke signing with Rabita?

• Merlo, Di Iulio, Diouf and Gabbiadini are still under contract and they'll remain..Piccinini and Vsileva too but they have other offers...Quaranta will stay only if she decides to keep playing volleyball as she is thinking to end her career...Ruseva Nucu Arrighetti Signorile and Serena do not have any contract anymore:

http://www.bergamonews.it/sport/foppa-159646

From what I heard Ruseva wants to stay, and also Foppa wants her, but depends on her club in Bulgaria, I guess she still belong to them, so they will decide her future I think.

• What is the source for Foluke signing with Rabita?

Well, as far as I remember in here a Serbian member said that Serbian newspaper wrote and then joana's wrote the same news as a rumor on her blog. then this news was announced as the official by Turkish sites because voleybolx's source is joana's blog :D Voleybolmagazin's source is Voleybolx :lol:

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Well, as far as I remember in here a Serbian member said that Serbian newspaper wrote and then joana's wrote the same news as a rumor on her blog. then this news was announced as the official by Turkish sites because voleybolx's source is joana's blog :D Voleybolmagazin's source is Voleybolx :lol:

well, I cant say for the turkish sites..hehehehe, but for mine one, as far as I know Its official news! ;)

• well, I cant say for the turkish sites..hehehehe, but for mine one, as far as I know Its official news! ;)

yep you already wrote as a "Mercado" not rumor :) and it's not that hard to guess who is the your source :P

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• :white: :white: :white:

VF started only a few years ago, right?

• From what I heard Ruseva wants to stay, and also Foppa wants her, but depends on her club in Bulgaria, I guess she still belong to them, so they will decide her future I think.

In the article they are also saying that they've signed with Chirichella, 1994 coming from Club Italia...anyway it is very hard to know what will happen to Fopppa they are searching money and sponsors

• well, I cant say for the turkish sites..hehehehe, but for mine one, as far as I know Its official news! ;)

I don't like Foluke playing for Rabita because, the Azerbaijan league is weaker than the others, I think it's time for her to play in Italy or Turkey. Also Golubovic and Krsmanovic are staying so I suppose she won't play all the matches....

• Curious what will Vaio say when He will write that AZE is weaker than ITA :rolll:

Mmm I like spectacular catastrophical Clubs fall.

• Their advisory denied it.
    It´s not true...the teams will continue, and some players (such as Garay) are under contract.
    Maybe the budget gets a little smaller.
    Here´s what a reporter said on twitter (in Portuguese)

" Kaio Esteves @kaioesteves
    Só p/ acalmar os amigos: a assessoria de
    imprensa do Vôlei Futuro me ligou hj e disse que a equipe não vai
    acabar. Disseram q é invenção.
    Kaio Esteves @kaioesteves
    Ainda existem jogadores que têm contrato
    de 1 ano com o clube de Araçatuba. Nada será alterado, apenas algumas
    mudanças no elenco.
    Kaio Esteves @kaioesteves
    A assessoria considerou "absurdo" a
    notícia espalhada.Existe um projeto formado, uma história criada.
    Eu,pessoalmente, ñ acredito que acabe."

• Juliana Nogueira (young OPP) left Unilever and signed with Amil/Campinas. They say Logan Tom might also go to Amil.
    Strong rumors say that Hooker will stay in Sollys/Osasco, but as OH.

• I feel sad for Volei Futuro because it seems the team will no longer exist. On the other hand, I feel happy for Osasco's team, they'll have a pretty nice squad: Fabiola, Sheilla, Jaqueline, Garay, Adenízia, Thaísa and Camila Brait. It will be difficult to stop them.

• Vôlei Futuro's case seems like Bergamo's one: sponsorship. They'll keep the team for the next season, but decreasing the investment.

• Do you know something about Fenerbahce? I'm very curious who will be on the middle?;) Maybe Arightti? ;P