The 2012-2013 Transfer News

• About Dinamo Krasnodar:

It has been said already earlier in this thread..

I can't imagine a good coöperation between Selinger and Hooker..their characters are opposites :!: :!: :teach: I think they will have a big conflict very soon :teach:

Yes, im very afraid of that too :S

Just Hooker in Russia is a combination that doesnt seem to great from the beginning. Im very curious of how she will handle it because its very different from Brazil hehe. The cold personalities in Russia is so different to Hookers drama queen-style, and she also said she didnt liked Italy because she wanted to go back to the sunny Puerto Rico, and now she choose Russia :what:

Its a very strange decision, but we all knows whats the reason behind it, a LOT of money.

• ... have eye on...

Sopot - Kuczyńska from Białystok

Dąbrowa Górnicza - Kaczor

Bielsko - Hudima

Sieczka in Bielsko.

• Yes, im very afraid of that too :S

Just Hooker in Russia is a combination that doesnt seem to great from the beginning. Im very curious of how she will handle it because its very different from Brazil hehe. The cold personalities in Russia is so different to Hookers drama queen-style, and she also said she didnt liked Italy because she wanted to go back to the sunny Puerto Rico, and now she choose Russia :what:

Its a very strange decision, but we all knows whats the reason behind it, a LOT of money.

Destinee Hoooker : "Big goals, authoritative coach and an interest in me - that's why I chose Krasnodar" (17.05.12 sport-express.ru).

Prediction Game :
    5th place - Olympic Games 2012
    Bronze - World Grand Prix 2012
    Gold - Liga Femenina de Baloncesto de España 2011-2012 (as "LV")
    Silver - EuroBasket Women 2011 (as "LAT")
    Gold - FIBA EuroLeague Women 2011 (as "LAT")

• Destinee Hoooker : "Big goals, authoritative coach and an interest in me - that's why I chose Krasnodar" (17.05.12 sport-express.ru).

She could also have said ""Big goals, authoritative coach and an interest in me - that could have been why I choose Krasnodar, but the only reason is:

• Agnieszka Kosmatka has ended volleyball career.

She played since 1998 in PTPS Piła.

4 x Polish Champion

4 x Polish Cup Winner

3 x Polish Silver

2 x Polish Bronze

CEV CL 4th Place

• What about Lucia Bosetti and Antonella Del Core ?

Bosetti is quite sure that 'll play in Piacenza... Del Core :?:

• How does look first Rabita's 7 at the moment:

Zhukova-Montano

Cruz-Rabadzieva

Akinradevo-Krsmanovic

Cebic

?

• Where is Mamma????

• about Italy..
    -Piacenza will be like this: Ferretti-Turlea Meijners-L.Bosetti Leggeri-Nicolini Sirressi (L),or maybe they'll be a foreign MB instead of Nicolini..
    -Bauer may stay in Busto.. Naz??
    -Modena is going to sign with Spasojevic and Horvath
    -Chieri has signed with Guiggi and it seems to be done with Piccinini and Kozuch
    -Petrauskaite will go back to Urbino
    -Signorile in Pesaro

• It seems Chieri has found a new, rich, sponsor, right???

• That is a good question. ^^ rumors say in Omichka.

In that case Rabita will bring for sure a new OH.I don't think Rabadzieva will be in starting six...(if they want to win the CL)

• Im curious who will be starting setter in Rabita, Skorupa or Zhukova? Feels pretty equal, doesnt it?

Skorupa...I read on one forum, that Zhukova will be only on bench because she is already old... Im surprised by it too, because for me Zhukova is too good to be on bench no matter who is first

• Skorupa...I read on one forum, that Zhukova will be only on bench because she is already old... Im surprised by it too, because for me Zhukova is too good to be on bench no matter who is first

Yes, indeed strange to have two real world class setters in the same team and one of them have to suffer on the bench! Zhukova in the age of 38 is really too old to waste time there IMO.

• Yes, indeed strange to have two real world class setters in the same team and one of them have to suffer on the bench! Zhukova in the age of 38 is really too old to waste time there IMO.

in case of injury is good but who knows how contract they have and maybe one will play more in league, another in CL...I think that 38 is not an age to be not able to play first setter and this 2 seasons in Rabita Zhukova showed she is still one of the best in Europe...well, I would like to see both of them as first setters :P

• Noone speaks about it but where will play World Club Champion Kathy Radzuweit?

If She comes back to Germany it will be the most spectacular transfer ever in Bundesliga.. Player with Gold Medal from World Competition.

Matthias would be full of pride..