The 2012-2013 Transfer News

• Yeah, u might be right about that....but this is for sure the wrong way too go anyway, because she´s still a human with feelings, and if somebody shows really bad behaviour, being aggressive and says stupid things I might wrote something sarcastic back and leave it there...because u know, I just feel sad for them, u dont need to kick on a person who already lies down.

Quiet, the concept is clear. For me the issue was already closed there.
    Sometimes I'm impulsive. But I read too much inconsistency.

Anyway, I've a question for the forum. Aleksandra Petkovic is still under Zurich's contract or is without team?

• me i was just playing around :flower:

• Elisa Togut is close to sign with Giaveno.

• Regan Elizabeth Hood in Dinamo Romprest Bucureşti

Milagros Catalina Collar in CSM Bucureşti

http://www.voleiromania.ro/sti…nului-2012-2013-1500.html

Lloyd + Naz + Wołosz + Hanke + Smutná + Mori
    Bokan + Zakrievskaja + Bricio + Vilponen + Jupïter + A.Lazić + Stepanova + Marković
    Onyejekwe + N.Dimitrova + Crkoňová + de Kruijf + Truškina + Thibeault + Omelčenko + Schauss
    Rourke + Bošković + Fabris + Kajalina + Collar + Simić + Miklai + Vasilantonaki
    Courtois + Venegas + Gaído + Castillo + Gómez + Kiselyova

• Is there any news about Sonia Gioria and Milagros Moy?

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• http://sports.media.daum.net/v…?newsid=20120713065603670

Does this news point that KIM's contract problems will be SOLVED after Olympics? :cup:

we are waiting it long time >.what wil be happened finally its interesting :wall: which team ?? :cup:

• Does that mean Kim Glass will play in Korea next season? Well, I wish good luck for her. She will need to hit more than at least 60 balls in one game then :lol:
    I know some players like new adventures and this is probably the reason some players go to Asia, but sometimes It's really hard to believe(I don't want to believe to be frank...) how many balls the Asian setters (mostly Japanese and Korean ones) set to their only foreign player...
    I still remember than Madelayne Montano scored 54 points in one match which is just terrible considering Volleyball is obviously a team sport.

• I know some players like new adventures and this is probably the reason some players go to Asia,

No, its most about money, cause they give a lot. Many of the times clearly better than in Europe and the season isnt so long either.

• No, its most about money, cause they give a lot. Many of the times clearly better than in Europe and the season isnt so long either.

how much do asian league pay foreign players compared to the ones in europe?

• No, its most about money, cause they give a lot. Many of the times clearly better than in Europe and the season isnt so long either.

Juupp, That might be also one of the reasons :lol: I was kinda shocked when I heard that Manon would go to Japan before last season for example...

• how much do asian league pay foreign players compared to the ones in europe?

Hard to say, it depends, but I remember swedish center Angelica Ljungquist when she was pro in Japan League in 2007, said she raised her salary with around the double from in Cannes and also her previous Serie A-teams.

• Hard to say, it depends, but I remember swedish center Angelica Ljungquist when she was pro in Japan League in 2007, said she raised her salary with around the double from in Cannes and also her previous Serie A-teams.

this one is related to my previous question, is volleyball in europe particularly in russia a self-sustaining livelihood?

• this one is related to my previous question, is volleyball in europe particularly in russia a self-sustaining livelihood?

Im not sure if I get your question right, but I guess u mean if the players can live on their volleyball without doing some extra work, and yes I think almost all players can do that.

• Im not sure if I get your question right, but I guess u mean if the players can live on their volleyball without doing some extra work, and yes I think almost all players can do that.

yes that was my question on whether volleyball give players enough salary to maintain their livelihoods, thanks :drink:

• if i remember it correctly based on the fenrbahce thread there is no coach yet for the team and if i remember also correctly the discussion went from how the roster of fenerbahce sucks this year to whether ergul should be part of the olympic team or not :lol:

• Well, Kim Glass will play in Korea; does somwone know the name of the team?

Hyundai has Jana Matiasovska and IBK Altos confirmed Rykhliuk.

Heungkuk? I heard Jerkov could come back to Italy...

GS Caltex? Matuszkova signed with Crema. They need new foreign player.

Korea Expressway? Maybe Nesovic will stay.

KGC? Montano left the team to play for Rabita Baku...

Another SB community player, Destinee Hooker, played there for GS Caltex... maybe she will play for the same team.