The 2012-2013 Transfer News

• Off, why doesn't His Highness concentrate only on beach volley? He'll make us a big favour :lol: He can only be glad that Bartman already left JW! :rolll: :rolll: :rolll:

With Bartman & Kubiak & Martino together it would look like three time bombs on the court. Or lion, tiger and puma in a cramped cage. They would kill each other, not the opponent.

• Off, why doesn't His Highness concentrate only on beach volley? He'll make us a big favour :lol: He can only be glad that Bartman already left JW! :rolll: :rolll: :rolll:

He can't play beach-volley because anyone wants to play with him :aww: ... Poor little boy, he makes disaster everywhere he goes :rolll: :rolll: :rolll:
    He's a bad boy :mad:

• He can't play beach-volley because anyone wants to play with him :aww: ... Poor little boy, he makes disaster everywhere he goes :rolll: :rolll: :rolll:
    He's a bad boy :mad:

Tctc, he can't find even one! for beach volley who can stand him and in indoor volleyball he will be a real punishment for a whole team! :D Poor JW! :lol: :lol:

Wild Wild West!

..............................................................................................

" There is nothing better than this"

..............................................................................................

• Gosh. I'm canceling what I've said earlier :sos: I want Gierczyński in JW, can you hear me, Grodecki? :call:

• C'mon, Kubiak will eat him alive :aww: Better for principessa to begin to like orange if he will play here :aww:

Martino has great talent, if he could be more discplined he won't have problems to be on level with Zaytsev and Anderson

• Martino has great talent, if he could be more discplined he won't have problems to be on level with Zaytsev and Anderson

I know he has a talent but for now he is better in talking crap and doing a lot of noise around himself :aww: I hope that Lorenzo Bernardi knows what he's doing and he will have a good influence on him, especially that he's reportedly Martino's idol.

• I know he has a talent but for now he is better in talking crap and doing a lot of noise around himself :aww: I hope that Lorenzo Bernardi knows what he's doing and he will have a good influence on him, especially that he's reportedly Martino's idol.

I agree with raylight...he's a great talent but he has to be more disciplined! it is wierd to read that in I taly nobody wants him, so I agree also with bella when you say that Bernardi has to know what he's doing!

• Volleyball-movies claims that Matteo Martino is in Jastrzębski. So I guess it's official and the circus is coming to town? :D

• Volleyball-movies claims that Matteo Martino is in Jastrzębski. So I guess it's official and the circus is coming to town? :D

Bitch volleyball star coming in Poland - the headnews :lol:

• Koreans r paying gooood ;)

Bartman doesn't hide, that he won't play with too low salary, so it's possible that he replace Schmitt in Samsung.

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• AZS Politechnika Warszawska lost their player: Damian Wojtaszek (L) will play in Jastrzębski Węgiel, Estoninan MB Ardo Kreek will play in Paris Volley and OH Wojciech Żaliński will play in Lotos Trefl Gdańsk. source: siatkówka.net

• Except Żaliński in Lotos Trefl Gdańsk will play also OPP Michał Kamiński OPP ex-Tytan AZS and Paweł Rusek, former libero from Jastrzębski Węgiel. Club extended contract with MB Michał Kaczmarek, they are talking with Grzegorz Łomacz about new two-years contract. Setter solved his contract with JSW and since the beginning of June he's a free player.

• yes, this team is intrested...they want to contract him as fast as it's possible....he doesn't want to play in Poland, because best polish clubs are having spikers, I don't want him playing in Korea...... :wall:

It seems that he doesn't quite want to play in Korean league... He has offers from Brazil and Italy. But Italian clubs has financial problems... To be honest, I prefer him to go to Brazil than to Korea. And I wonder if Russia doesn't have any offers... Anyway I have a good feeling, especially after these two weekends in WL 'cause his performance was more than good. He's killing the system so far :)

AZS Politechnika Warszawska lost their player: Damian Wojtaszek (L) will play in Jastrzębski Węgiel, Estoninan MB Ardo Kreek will play in Paris Volley and OH Wojciech Żaliński will play in Lotos Trefl Gdańsk. source: siatkówka.net

Dance of joy! :dance4: He was the guy whom I have always wanted to see in Jastrzębie.

Well, well, well.

Tischer-Lasko
    Holmes-?
    Kubiak-Martino(?)
    Wojtaszek (L)

I love this roster...

Polish MB for sure. I don't know why they let Gawryszewski go... He showed what he was capable of if a coach trusted him. Now, I'm waiting for the decision: Możdżonek or Czarnowski. With all my sympathy for El Capitano... Patryk wins it :D I'm excepting great come back to Jastrzębie!