The 2013 CEV Champions League

• When there is no league round system u cant call any team lucky or not.Its funny that u just remember it when its for yamamay.There was no one here critizing the system when rabita faced with cannes although eczacıbası with cortese :aww: .Already when its announced that yamamay would face with azerrail almost everyone has said that 'busto had no chance,azerrail would eliminate them,they already came here just with luck'.But when yamamay won u started to call azerrail as a weak team :wavy:

Busto arsizio indeed deserved this step even until last point,if rabita and vakıfbank handle it too the 'deserved' teams will be in final round ^^

i think you are distorting what have been said,indeed...i dont remember that anybody said Azerrail would beat Yamamay easily (maybe they said Azerrail has the chance to go forward against Yamamay)...Azerrail lost to Drensdner (or was it Scweriner ?) and lost to EcV both matches..they looked a disorganized team.Even Rabita didnt look good till latest matches (Cannes,Kazan).So how did you infer that it was said Azerrail would beat Yamamay easily and Yamamay reached where it is now by accident?? its instinctive of you to defend Yamamay on and on.. :P :D

• On Golden set: I can't say that i dont like it.It has brought some excitement to volleyball for sure.But also is a kind of lottery .(for well-serving teams :D ) i like golden set because it increases the possibility of winning of "weaker teams"

• i think you are distorting what have been said,indeed...i dont remember that anybody said Azerrail would beat Yamamay easily (maybe they said Azerrail has the chance to go forward against Yamamay)...Azerrail lost to Drensdner (or was it Scweriner ?) and lost to EcV both matches..they looked a disorganized team.Even Rabita didnt look good till latest matches (Cannes,Kazan).So how did you infer that it was said Azerrail would beat Yamamay easily and Yamamay reached where it is now by accident?? its instinctive of you to defend Yamamay on and on..

'So how did you infer that it was said Azerrail would beat Yamamay easily and Yamamay reached where it is now by accident?' I really dont understand anything from this part.Anyway i dont distort anything,even two days before u qualified yamamay as the luckiest team in both italian league and cl.You still try to reduce value of the yamamay success calling them as lucky team instead of accepting the success. ^^ Its so hard to argue when your looking side is on that way.

• 'So how did you infer that it was said Azerrail would beat Yamamay easily and Yamamay reached where it is now by accident?' I really dont understand anything from this part.Anyway i dont distort anything,even two days before u qualified yamamay as the luckiest team in both italian league and cl.You still try to reduce value of the yamamay success calling them as lucky team instead of accepting the success. ^^ Its so hard to argue when your looking side is on that way.

Pls explain to me the value of Yamamay :roll: i need to know about it. :whistle:
    Yamamay is a well -defending team.they have good team spirit but their attackers are not great.They have a very good libero and good middles.To me, Yamamay is this.

• Pls explain to me the value of Yamamay i need to know about it.
    Yamamay is a well -defending team.they have good team spirit but their attackers are not great.They have a very good libero and good middles.To me, Yamamay is this.

I said the value of yamamay's success not the yamamay value.Already yamamay knows that they dont have powerful attackers so they play team game and its enough..We see what your great attackers have been doing.Even villa cortese is competiting with them. :whistling:

• I said the value of yamamay's success not the yamamay value.Already yamamay knows that they dont have powerful attackers so they play team game and its enough..We see what your great attackers have been doing.Even villa cortese is competiting with them. :whistling:

But EcV beat them 3-1 at away match ;)
    Villa has better attackers than Yamamay.Klineman,Crotian attacker(?),C.Bosetti etc..

• But EcV beat them 3-1 at away match ;)
    Villa has better attackers than Yamamay.Klineman,Crotian attacker(?),C.Bosetti etc..

Barun :thumbup:

Maybe is true, but what I understand reading this topic is that many people think "Great attackers = Great team"... you too...

So, Yamamay is the weakest team in the world in the common opinion. (however, in my opinion, Arrighetti/Bauer is a great couple of middle....)

But Yamamay has already demonstrated many many many times that with a great team spirit, great defence, great organization, could beat "stronger team".

CEV Cup last year, Italian Play off last year, Champions League during this seasons... and is playing without Lloyd! His budget is a quarter than the other! Consider this fact!

• pardon me for saying this but i cannot stop laughing rolling in the floor with these yamamay deserves (heijjdue) yamamay does not deserve canter) discussions :rolll: :rolll: :rolll:

• And the referee's show started :down: