The 2013 CEV Champions League

• And again Azerrail lost set in stupid way :what:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Azerrail has so bad reception that any team with good services can make comeback. :aww:

• Chiappini's tactics :lol: :lol: :lol:

I can't believe this clown was the coach of Turkish NT during a few years :aww:

• Chiappini's tactics :lol: :lol: :lol:

I can't believe this clown was the coach of Turkish NT during a few years :aww:

Yeah he entered A. Wilson for serve instead of Radecka generally good coaches keep their MBs out from game for it :rolll:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Where is Oksana and Polina? :mad:

Radecka doesnt play well also, even though last year Azerrail's reception was bad, but they played pretty good with Vakifbank, Oksana is very good setter with bad reception.

• Yeah he entered A. Wilson for serve instead of Radecka generally good coaches keep their MBs out from game for it :rolll:

Even worse, substituting Carocci in for reception --> limiting his attack-options :aww:

• 8-1 :super:

• zzzz guys do you have any pillow im really getting bored by azerail's perfomance :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping:

• Eczaci :super:

• Congrats EcV.After two sets their defence got better.My vote is for Esra today.And Neslihan's tip(left onthe bttom of the edge of the net) was great.Azerail with this reception,they will have hard time against Tauroan in Poland.

• Stats : http://www.cev.lu/Competition-…hStatistics.aspx?ID=24419

Ehh it includes only first sets stats :aww:

• They have fixed them now complete stats are avaible in the same link.Azerrail Baku's excellant reception percents are just weird :white: I think there is a problem.

• Azerrail's reception comparing to Eczacibasi's is a kind of joke :aww:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game