The 2013 CEV Champions League

• Azerrail-eczacıbası is starting,i really wonder if azerrail can handle to go on that level against rabita 8o ,if they can do it i guess they can beat eczacıbası but surely the reception must be so clear to do it :whistling:

• Wow what an angle :white:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Can anybody tell to Chiappini to lower the collar of his T-shirt ? 8)

• looks like this will finish in 4 sets :wavy:

• According to CEV Busra is 176 :aww:

• Congrats to both teams !
    Big battle in 1st, 2nd and 4 th set :P

• Well done Eczacibasi but again i am not very statisfied from this game :aww: Ozge and Sokolova must play much better if they wanna beat Vakıfbank this week others are OK

• Stats of Azerrail Baku - Eczacibasi VitrA : http://www.cev.lu/Competition-…hStatistics.aspx?ID=24426

• EcV could play much better than this.not playing like VakıfBank doesnt mean that they are not one of the favorite for the CL title.They are.Özge cant play well yet.when Özge plays better then EcV will play better.

• EcV could play much better than this.not playing like VakıfBank doesnt mean that they are not one of the favorite for the CL title.They are.Özge cant play well yet.when Özge plays better then EcV will play better.

agree
    there are still some elements to improve of course and I believe they will do it in next matches ;)

• i think if eczaci wants to win cl senna usic and busra cansu should perform better to me they were the x factors of the team when they won the turkish league last year and could lso be the key this season

• My fav is Vakifbank don't know why but this team always looked confident to me . Eczaci on other hand still plays poorly their setter is terrible and pretty much is killing Sokolova. i doubt this kinda game will lead to Cl Championship they must be really lucky for that to happen