The 2013 CEV Champions League

• Kondzio ?
    With a victory 3/2 Muszyna would have had 10 points !

games W/L are more important than total of points ?

I know but I watched game and Muszyna could have won it 3-0, but they didn't thanks to second set :thumbdown: they had three points advantage, later we have few blocks by Dinamo and we had 24-24.

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Leoooooooooooooooooo :wavy: :dance6: :dance6: :dance6: :dance6: :wavy:

Not only Leo :whistling:
    Calderon make some digs and my face was like this 8|
    Gioli as middle as we know is very strong
    I like Ozgenur Yurtagulen and she did some great blocks (I spell it wrong but I don't want to check it online XD)
    Sano is Sano, but she played a bit better in the last match in my opinion
    Molnar and Neriman were very important too!

I like very much when player scream "LEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOO" or "LEO QUIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII" or "LEO QUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" when they want to hit a ball and they call it in this way XD They have learnt an Italian word, or better, 2 Italian words: qui and qua that both means here, and this is kinda funny XD

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• What happened exactly with Polen ? a crash with Carillo ?

• Leo, qui e qua
    fa 3 parole ...
    It could be useful to read the Adventures of Donald Duck's nephews in Italian !

• Yamamay is not a great team,they have some weak points so i 'expect' to see them always trying to do better

oh yeah brinker and kozuch :lol:

• sio it will be vakif, cannes, rabita, atom, gala, yamamay, eczaci,azerail,kazan, schweriner, lokomotiv and moscow so who is the last team to qualify?

Villa

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

• she landed on Carillo's foot :(

I hate it, this is the only thing that I hate about volleyball! Once it happend to me

uuuuuhhh

I hope Laola will work normally to watch registered games !
    I think I'll watch the replay of Cannes game 8o
    and ... some others too ^^

Carillo after the attack was fell on Polen's leg under the net.

mmmmmmmmmm I am a bit confused but, don't worry, someone will put the video on youtube!

• oh yeah brinker and kozuch :lol:

I really got bored talking about same things,i dont know where u r from or what NT team u support but both kozuch and brinker prooved that they are good players in german NT.And if yamamay wanted them for being a member theres not much for talking.And lastly kozuch was the best scorer in last 3 games in italian league.Talking for just criticism is a weak point too 8o

• Leo, qui e qua
    fa 3 parole ...
    It could be useful to read the Adventures of Donald Duck's nephews in Italian !

They need also a "quo" XD :rolll: :rolll: :rolll: :rolll: :rolll:

Who will play in CEV Cup?

http://www.volleyball.it/notizie.asp?n=54341&l=0

MUSZYNA
    EKATERINBURG
    CONSTANTA
    GORNICZA

• I really got bored talking about same things,i dont know where u r from or what NT team u support but both kozuch and brinker prooved that they are good players in german NT.And if yamamay wanted them for being a member theres not much for talking.And lastly kozuch was the best scorer in last 3 games in italian league.Talking for just criticism is a weak point too 8o

i'll give kozuch a pass because of what she had shown the last few games but not brinker ;)

• So Dinamo Bucuresti would be the turkey of the story ... ;(

I don't know if it's "turkey" in the English idiomatic expression ; in French, yes !
    How we say in Italian :white: :white: :white: :white: :white:

• They need also a "quo" XD :rolll: :rolll: :rolll: :rolll: :rolll:

yes, but Galatasaray could take "Quo" as a mascot !

• So Dinamo Bucuresti would be the turkey of the story ... ;(

I don't know if it's "turkey" in the English idiomatic expression ; in French, yes !
    How we say in Italian :white: :white: :white: :white: :white:

If you mean thes http://www.google.it/imgres?um…ved=1t:429,r:11,s:0,i:183 yes XD

"white flag" is worldwide expression XD

• no
    Do you say "tacchino" in italian to talk about somebody (here a team) who lose all although the others have their pockets full (here " pass through") ?