The 2012 FIVB World Club Championships

• according to apasport fenerbache didnt bring their second team jersey with them. so in yesterdays match they wore the same color jersey wit other team. fivb gave penalty to fenerbahce because if this. if the news us trur,fenerbahce have really bad management

• Probably They really believe that They are the best Club in the World and think that They may do everything what They want. I see only that point.

• according to apasport fenerbache didnt bring their second team jersey with them. so in yesterdays match they wore the same color jersey wit other team. fivb gave penalty to fenerbahce because if this. if the news us trur,fenerbahce have really bad management

Why should Fenerbahce change their color how about opposite team ? Fenerbahce had their second jersey in this tournament they played with different uniforms in first match probably there was some missunderstanding

• Skorupa's setting hasn't been great thus far..

• Angelina Grun always has so much positive energy on the court during every match and I really admire that about such an experienced player.

• Angelina Grun always has so much positive energy on the court during every match and I really admire that about such an experienced player.

I agree! any team would be lucky to have her as team captain.

• mari returning to her deepressed form :dance6:

• I agree! any team would be lucky to have her as team captain.

aba naging active ulit :lol:

• Rabita won first set 25-18,as i said before i still think fb without kim has nothing special

I hope Kim would be able to settle her dilemma with Heungkeuk. I believe FB can still win something if they can manage to get her back.

• Luckily there is the challenge-system....the referees make mistake after mistake :aww: :aww:

• i knew it it a rabita- solly finals but still not a cl cliber team :rolll: