Russia - Superliga 2012/2013

• I've read in the Russian press that Moscow has already signed Ilic for next season. They have 1 foreigners spot filled with Marchenko, so there won't be Osmokrovich and Logan together. More so, Logan has already played in moscow and I remember team management was less than happy with her performance. So i don't think Logan will be in Moscow. Osmokrovich staying looks more likely.

Do Ukranians also belong to the foreign limits? Isn't Marchenko from Ukraine?

• maybe Valeria will play in starting 6? or can Markova play as MB? but Uralochka is somehow disintegrating...Strashi leaving, Tretyakova leaving :whistle:

• Do Ukranians also belong to the foreign limits? Isn't Marchenko from Ukraine?

Of course they do. Marchenko is considered as a foreigner. She doesn't have Russian citizenship.

• maybe Valeria will play in starting 6? or can Markova play as MB? but Uralochka is somehow disintegrating...Strashi leaving, Tretyakova leaving :whistle:

Valeria has a great chance to play in starting 6. Ilic has already gave a lot of time on court this year and I believe, Valeria will play more next. I think she and Morozova will be starting 6 players and Zhitova will be substitute. I hope Markova would play more as OH. She needs playing time, she can develop into a very good player, but sitting on Moscow's bench doesnt help that.
    Uralochka isn't disintegrating, I think. Considering they don't have as much money as 3 Dinamos and Omichka, they're doing good. They kept Pasynkova and Rusakova, Zaryazhko, Salina. Of course Strashi was the leader, but Uralochka has still 1 foreigner spot free and if they could transfer someone useful, they will fight for medals next season for sure!

• Uralochka isn't disintegrating, I think. Considering they don't have as much money as 3 Dinamos and Omichka, they're doing good. They kept Pasynkova and Rusakova, Zaryazhko, Salina. Of course Strashi was the leader, but Uralochka has still 1 foreigner spot free and if they could transfer someone useful, they will fight for medals next season for sure!

Why only 1 free foreigner spot? Are they keeping Ruiz or am I forgetting some new transfer? :|

• She was no help to the team at all this season and I don't see any chance she will be next year...

Yes, I agree, but Karpol has huge respect for her

• so you need to wait for Arta´s return :lol:

• the truth...
    i've heard a rumor about Polina Rahimova in Uralochka, it could happen?

If that happens, we will see Polina crying :lol: well she can learn a lot from Karpol in many ways...so it could be a good transfer. Look at Pasynkova, I never thought she would be this good.

• I think new Uralochka's Player will be OH. Natalia Nazarova should take Filipova's spot. She showed good level playing sometimes on the position in the season.

• I think new Uralochka's Player will be OH. Natalia Nazarova should take Filipova's spot. She showed good level playing sometimes on the position in the season.

Do you think young russian OHs who still struggle like Bondar, Markova can develop by Karpol's coaching system?

• What is the story behind Maria Perepelkina's one year break. She in or planning to be in the family way?

It's said that she wants to focus on her family and health... I think she is planning to have a baby though ;)

• Do you guys have news about Olga Bukreeva? She was out this season duo personal reasons right, how is that about?

She will play in Zarechie next season.

• This article states that starting in the 2014/15 season there are plans for the Russian League to include 16 teams with a minimum of two foreign teams from either Ukraine, Kazakhstan and Belarus. Interesting change.

Sport Express

• This article states that starting in the 2014/15 season there are plans for the Russian League to include 16 teams with a minimum of two foreign teams from either Ukraine, Kazakhstan and Belarus. Interesting change.

Sport Express

Good chance for Zhetyssu Almaty and other clubs from Kiev, Minsk or somewhere else ^^

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game