Russia - Superliga 2012/2013

• Dinamo Moscow, without Kurek, Veres and Poltavski lost against Gubernia. They didn't even win a set. I think it's the biggest suprise of today's matches, definitely.

Lokomotiv Novosibirsk's still showing great shape. Today they smashed Ural Ufa. Nilsson presents new quality of his volleyball. I'm really suprised to see him playing like that. Next match with great score and percent in attack. And Ural - without Vissotto. I don't actually know why he doesn't even stay in bench, but on audience.

Pleasure to see Conte's results. He scored 17 points against Kharkiv, including 80% in attack (!) and 4 blocks. Great performance by this guy, especially, that first time since I remember he's not the best scorer in Krasnodar. Alexander Mochalov was a little bit better in scored points (18 ) but weaker in attack (52%).

And finally good match by Grozer. In previous matches he didn't play so good (just like whole team of Belgorod).

• Todorov - the best blocker so far in Russian league after scoring 10 blocks vs Grozni

http://www.volleyservice.ru/in…me&game_id=1774&Itemid=77

• Volleyservice.ru announced an interesting record set by Belogorie during their lat match away in Kemerovo against Kuzbass. 11 different players each scored a block point! This means all the field players (without the libero) available on the team list for the game who entered the court either as a starter or as a subsititute scored a block.

• Volleyservice.ru announced an interesting record set by Belogorie during their lat match away in Kemerovo against Kuzbass. 11 different players each scored a block point! This means all the field players (without the libero) available on the team list for the game who entered the court either as a starter or as a subsititute scored a block.

hum, interesting scene. :) I watched this match that day, but didn't notice this detail...Belogorie doesn't seem to be as strong as expected. During this match they were struggling most of the time, not demonstrating more good volleyball than the opposite - Kemerovo. Even in the tie-break, they had been at one time several points behind until Grozer's turn to serve which finally helped them take the match...

• Yugra with a superb 3-0 vs Zenit! I think Zenit dont like to travel to Surgut at all, but today they were totally smashed.
    Berezhko left the court injured in the 2nd set

Радо Стойчев каза: Мизия, Тракия, Македония! Западните покрайнини - завинаги български!

• Zenit Kazan agreed to an exclusive offer for a "wild card" for participation in the final six of the cup of Russia, is reported on the Club's website. the Directorate of the Russian volleyball Federation decided on the commercial principle of the "wild card". As part of the contest, it was announced that merit and contribution to the development of the domestic volleyball Champions League winner and champion of Russia Kazan «Zenit» is an exclusive right for a "wild card" for $ 2.5 million. If the Zenit this amount would start a public auction, which could take part all other contenders for the wild card.

• After 10 rounds classification looks like that:

BLUE:
    1. Lokomotiv Novosibirsk 27
    2. Zenit Kazan 23
    3. Gazprom 20
    4. Belgorod 19
    5. Ural Ufa 18
    6. Kuzbass 11
    7. Grozny 8
    9. Yaroslavich 7

RED:
    1. Fakel 22
    2. Gubernia Nizhny Novogrod 17
    3. Krasnodar 16
    4. Moscow 14
    5. Kharkiv 14
    6. Odintsovo 13
    7. Perm 6
    8. Shakhtar 4

According to volley.ru and report from yesterday's match between Zenit and Belgorod, both German players - Grozer and Kampa can't be sure of their existence in Belgorod. Boss and coach of club are not satisfied of their performances. Supposedly, the option of breaking contract with these players is very possible. It's important to say, that Grozer didn't play against Zenit, just like Kampa.

• As I understood Grozer had a problem with the shoulder, that's why he didn't play yesterday. It's true, coach doesn't satisfied but more with Kampa than Grozer. He said that he doesn't have big problems with Grozer. His statistic is not bad.

According to volley.ru and report from yesterday's match between Zenit and Belgorod, both German players - Grozer and Kampa can't be sure of their existence in Belgorod. Boss and coach of club are not satisfied of their performances. Supposedly, the option of breaking contract with these players is very possible. It's important to say, that Grozer didn't play against Zenit, just like Kampa.

It's not the first time actually. Belogorie have been having these problems quite often, no need to mention all the foreigners that came over the years, but never even finished the season there. Maybe the only one I can think of is Alejandro Spajic, maybe he was the only one to play a whole season. Personally, I don't think there is a problem with foreigners arriving in Belogorie in general. Belogorie has and have often had great potential, but miraculously failed recently. I guess the problems erupt internally - either management, motivational, preparational or coach-players problems. So instead of putting the blame on the Germans, who are both doing a good job so far imo, Belogorie should reconsider their strategy regarding treating and/or signing foreign stars.

• Grozer is a regular in starting lineup and Shipulin had chance to sub him in every match but German is playing good. He saved their asses in Kemerovo vs Kuzbass. Unlike Grozer Kampa didnt show nothing, he got his chances but his performaces were pathetic. That's why they signed Vadim :)

@ Yavor Spajic was in Belgorod only for a few matches, I think in December he was already in Argentina. :)

• @ Yavor Spajic was in Belgorod only for a few matches, I think in December he was already in Argentina. :)

He had two seasons in Belgorod, can't remember if he stayed full time both years, but he definitely played in the CL F4 2005 in Thessaloniki ;) source The same goes for Pablo Meana. After that Belogorie started changing legionaries quite regularly. Anyway, you got my point! I just mentioned him as the last player I probably remember staying longer.

• He had two seasons in Belgorod, can't remember if he stayed full time both years, but he definitely played in the CL F4 2005 in Thessaloniki ;) source The same goes for Pablo Meana. After that Belogorie started changing legionaries quite regularly. Anyway, you got my point! I just mentioned him as the last player I probably remember staying longer.

I thought on last time he was in Belgorod :) not sure did he play at all then..

• I watched Gazprom Yugra against Belgorod - 3:1.

To be honest when I watched the first set I thought that Belgorod would win, because they stayed better, but I was wrong. The second and the third set were definitely for Gazprom. The fourth was like the first one - battle till the end and point by point in the last 10 minutes, but in the end Gazprom closed it with 31 to 29.

Those are the statistics posted on Gazprom's site - http://www.gazprom-ugra.ru/201…-U-%20Belogor%27e%20.html. The official are not there yet, but if this is true Todorov had made 11 blocks. He sure did made good blocks, but still 11 is a lot. Either way he played good game. And those players in Gazprom do know how to serve - lots of aces for them.

On the other hand Grozer tried, but he wasn't very stable in serving. Musersky was good (serving and attack, not so awesome in block, but still good) and managed to score 22 points, but that wasn't enough for his team to win.

• Todorov used to play in block like that. Currently, if I remember well he has got 51 blocks already, so it's a great result.

• Todorov used to play in block like that. Currently, if I remember well he has got 51 blocks already, so it's a great result.

He had 10 blocks in one match a month ago :) He is as good in block as Nowakowski or Simon are in attack. Btw, he makes very few mistakes both in spiking and serving, he should marry Strashimira Filipova to create the ultimate flawless middles :lol:

• Well till this game he had 40 blocks so if the statistics is right, he will have 51 - that's correct.

Yeah he has good season in Yugra and I think that the setter definitely works with him more than Bulgarian setters. He definitely scores more points in the middle in the Russian Superleague than the games with our national team. So far from what I've seen he looks fairly stable, but we shall see. Aside the 11 blocks in this game, he also scored 7 points and one ace (which was definitely surprising because he is not good in serve). Anyway that's out of the scope. The match was interesting though.

• Well till this game he had 40 blocks so if the statistics is right, he will have 51 - that's correct.

Yeah he has good season in Yugra and I think that the setter definitely works with him more than Bulgarian setters. He definitely scores more points in the middle in the Russian Superleague than the games with our national team. So far from what I've seen he looks fairly stable, but we shall see. Aside the 11 blocks in this game, he also scored 7 points and one ace (which was definitely surprising because he is not good in serve). Anyway that's out of the scope. The match was interesting though.

He has a very good float which causes damage - 20 serves without error is a lot in 4 sets