Brazilian League 2012/2013

• Unilever 25-18

Sesi could not deal with Unilever's block in the middle of the set and Unilever built a comfortable lead.
    A few passing errors from both teams.
    Sassa's absence makes things harder for Sesi. I hope she'll be ok.

Unilever 25-21

Could have been the set for Sesi to win. They made some blocks and got Uni into some passing errors. But great serving run by Amanda late in the 2nd set and horrible passing by Sesi helped Unilever win the set. :aww:

Good to see Sassa up and about and ok during the break :)

Unilever 25-23

Another set Sesi could have won.

Unilever led 18-14 and Sesi made a push. Tandara got kills in transition and Sesi led 22-19. Unilever answered with 5 straight points for 24-22. Sesi gets the next point. But a block ends the match and sends Unilever to the final.

So another Osasco-Unilever final :cheesy:

• and the expected pre season final between osasco and uniliver will happen again after the regular season uniliver are the slight favorites but right now i think osasco have a slight advantage on them especially if logan tom do not come back while gabi had became an able replacement the pressure of a championship is different which osasco will take advantage of but then again it is a one game series making the chances of of both teams 50-50

• Unilever won! :woohoo:
    Maracanãzinho wasn't able to receive more than 5000 people. Air conditioning wasn't working (maybe cause of Sassá's breathlessness). Maracanãzinho's complex is under reconstruction on account of 2014 World Cup.

MVP - Amanda. Ok, you did a great job in the end of 2nd set!
    Best scorer - Sarah Pavan: 16 pts.

Hey, Osasco, now is your turn! Go Uni! :super:

• Im really happy for Uni! But we will have to play much better to beat Sollys in final.

Im sad for what have happen ti Sassa during the game but luckly she is ok! ^^ just before third set she was back in court And talked in the mic to Unilever fans, that really aplaud And support her while she was leaving court, saying she was fine And everything.

Without Sassa, SESI got to expose in reception And Unilever took advantage in that. It was not a pretty game, but it was enough.

Now the final only April 7th, I really don't get CBV, the teams will have to play the final with no game rhythm. Shame in u CBV.

• Logan 8)

• Damn, that looks like a nice physio room. If only every room I have to work in looked like that... :lol:

OF COURSE you talk about the equipment not the players, right? :lol:

• Cool. They are working on Logan's proprioception. :)

• OF COURSE you talk about the equipment not the players, right? :lol:

cmon they are just wearing normal clothes not sexy ones :lol: although logan tom looks lovely :heart:

• cmon they are just wearing normal clothes not sexy ones :lol: although logan tom looks lovely :heart:

I don't know how about saishuu, but I really don't need any 'sexy' clothes on them. I like them just the way they are :)

And yes, she does.

• I don't know how about saishuu, but I really don't need any 'sexy' clothes on them. I like them just the way they are :)

And yes, she does.

logan tom is the only one i liked :lol:

• Natalia (laying), right ? :win:

Nice picture ^^

yes! :) hehehe NAtalia laying, then REgis and Gabi in the back..and well Logan everybody knows..hehehe

btw...some gossip moment..Natália actually has a new boyfriend..and she is super happy...he is a basketball player from Flamengo and NT, Vitor Benite. She definetly started playing better after they start dating..so I hopw this goes on and on..hehehe ^^

• That's my favourite one :rose:

A bit too much photoshop for my taste, but it still looks quite nice.
    I watched that video interview with her and she looked just cute, heh.

Btw, Amil's facebook site cnfirmed that Daymi will be leaving the team :(
    Maybe she'll move to Osasco? :rolll: