Poland - PlusLiga 2012/2013

• What a comeback! 7 points in a row :white:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Maybe he's the best, but sometimes he should just shut the fuck up. It doesn't help.

And we have yellow card for this behaviour.

Edited once, last by kondzio ().

• Resovia Rzeszów - ZAKSA Kędzierzyn-Koźle 0-3 (19-25 28-30 23-25) MVP: Paweł Zagmuny stats

Paweł played definitely better than yesterday. Fonteles was incredible, ZAKSA had really good serves and block. Second set lost by Resovia could influence in players' mentality.
    We have a tie 2-2, next match on Saturday 20th April at 14:30 CET in Kędzierzyn-Koźle.

Edited once, last by kondzio ().

• Oh well. I wanted drama, I got drama.

Couldn't watch the match anymore after set 1 :( had a little armageddon at work, I am actually still fighting with flooded floor. But maybe that's for the better. And I guess you could say the result was kind of expected, knowing Sovia. Yesterday win was way too easy for them. Oh, and was Lotman slightly injured, or have I misheard? No Lotman, no Sovia - simple as that.

Lipe had something against Kosok's intense stare after block (I think) and Igła reacted. It was lovely. But I agree, Fonteles should just shut his mouth sometimes. It's like he's even too hyperactive.

• Felipe Fonteless: I am the best player in the world

Kaziyski, Juantorena, Zaytsev, Leon, Savani, Kurek: How cute

• He's not the best, but throughout league season he proved how good he is and he derves for a call to Brazilian NT.

• Oh well. I wanted drama, I got drama.

Couldn't watch the match anymore after set 1 :( had a little armageddon at work, I am actually still fighting with flooded floor. But maybe that's for the better. And I guess you could say the result was kind of expected, knowing Sovia. Yesterday win was way too easy for them. Oh, and was Lotman slightly injured, or have I misheard? No Lotman, no Sovia - simple as that.

Lipe had something against Kosok's intense stare after block (I think) and Igła reacted. It was lovely. But I agree, Fonteles should just shut his mouth sometimes. It's like he's even too hyperactive.

Thanks for explaining, I didn't understand what happened either. (This pic was from a commentator on twitter)