Poland - Orlen Liga 2012/2013

• Atom Trefl Sopot - Tauron MKS Dąbrowa Górnicza 2-3 (31-29 25-23 13-25 21-25 12-15) MVP: Katarzyna Zaroślińska stats
    Quite weird match, as you said Bełcik was horrible, Rourke today wasn't good either. Overall, I think that Tauron was better team and has a girl who can end the most important balls and Zaroślińska did it. In Sopot except Rachel, noone can become real scorer.

AZS Metal-Fach Białystok - BKS Aluprof Bielsko-Biała 0-3 (14-25 16-25 17-25) MVP: Marta Szymańska stats
    BKS played with some substitutes, AZS had only 8 players, OH's had to play on the middle.

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

Edited once, last by kondzio ().

• When did Belcik become SO bad?? :what:

Umm, like 5 years ago? :lol: I may not be her greatest fan, but seriosly, she has SOME good (or very good) matches every now and then but overall her play for the last few years is bad. Plus last season (or was it two seasons ago?) she had problems with her wrists and that definately didn't help either.
    Some of Bełcik's sets are legendary among polish fans, like when she played in Muszyna and in crucial moment of the match she set the ball to Frątczak who was... lying on the floor :lol: Iza is a great person outside the court, very dedicated to the team, wheter it's club or NT, but most of the time her game makes me want to smash my tv or start throwing tomatoes at her.
    BUT, when she played in PTPS Piła... and had Lena Dziękiewicz next to her... wow, that was one of the best duos ever in the polish league! I also often watch one of the WGP 2007 matches Poland - Japan, when we totally blocked japanesee players. That was one of the greatest matches of Iza in her career. And yes, she had Lena in court :D Sadly, those days are gone.

• Umm, like 5 years ago? :lol: I may not be her greatest fan, but seriosly, she has SOME good (or very good) matches every now and then but overall her play for the last few years is bad. Plus last season (or was it two seasons ago?) she had problems with her wrists and that definately didn't help either.
    Some of Bełcik's sets are legendary among polish fans, like when she played in Muszyna and in crucial moment of the match she set the ball to Frątczak who was... lying on the floor :lol: Iza is a great person outside the court, very dedicated to the team, wheter it's club or NT, but most of the time her game makes me want to smash my tv or start throwing tomatoes at her.
    BUT, when she played in PTPS Piła... and had Lena Dziękiewicz next to her... wow, that was one of the best duos ever in the polish league! I also often watch one of the WGP 2007 matches Poland - Japan, when we totally blocked japanesee players. That was one of the greatest matches of Iza in her career. And yes, she had Lena in court :D Sadly, those days are gone.

yes or her set into Zenik in some match :lol: ...or I still remember the match japan-Poland on WGP 06 when Belcik in the start wanted to set to Bamber (which was OH in that match) and she had set to Sugiyama on the other side of the net :lol: but that Fratczak´set in tiebreak is just legendary

• Budowlani Łódź - Impel Wrocław 3-2 (25-22 21-25 23-25 25-22 16-14) MVP: Magdalena Piątek stats
    Impel still disappoints.

• :roll:
    You people just do not understand Iza's creativity.
    How can the defence predict where her sets are going when even she does not know? :D
    I am only disappointed that she has never tried this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hdjRAJ8AxtM

Yeah, I know, I know :hit:
    What was that famous polish saying? Iza's sets are not only a mystery to her opponents, but for her teammates also (or rather first of all) :lol:

• Siódemka Legionovia Legionowo - Bank BPS Muszynianka Fakro Muszyna 2-3 (25-19 15-25 25-20 19-25 11-15) MVP: Valentina Serena stats

Table after 12th Round:
    1. BKS Aluprof Bielsko-Biała 29
    2. Tauron MKS Dąbrowa Górnicza 28
    3. Bank BPS Muszynianka Fakro Muszyna 26 (one match less)
    4. Atom Trefl Sopot 25
    5. PTPS Piła 21
    6. Budowlani Łódź 13
    7. KS Pałac Bydgoszcz 11
    8. Impel Wrocław 9
    9. Siódemka Legionovia Legionowo 9
    10. AZS Metal-Fach Białystok 6 (one match less)

Edited once, last by kondzio ().

• Curious how Zoil Matthias would play instead of former Europe Champion Izabela Belcik yesterday.

From other way You said in the past that You play as Setter in a Club so maybe as HeeelMooi You will tell Us about Your performance because looking like You so much criticize other Players means that You are almost Perfect Player..

Budowlani Łódź - Impel Wrocław 3-2 (25-22 21-25 23-25 25-22 16-14) MVP: Magdalena Piątek stats

Magdalena Piątek scored 37 points :!: :white:

• Curious how Zoil Matthias would play instead of former Europe Champion Izabela Belcik yesterday.

From other way You said in the past that You play as Setter in a Club so maybe as HeeelMooi You will tell Us about Your performance because looking like You so much criticize other Players means that You are almost Perfect Player..

:flower:

• Magdalena Piątek scored 37 points :!: :white:

After sitting on Muszynianka's bench finally she showed good shape 8o , she almost alone won this match with 46% in spike.

• I don't remember such a high score since official stats of Polish league are provided. I think it's kind of record :teach:

Since stats are available this is the highest rank, till now the best was Monika Czypiruk-Solarewicz with 36 points in match PTPS-Impel from 7th May 2010 stats

• its suprising that in the world "only" the best players can make so many points, and in this case rather average player like Piatek, Czypiruk made the record - I know, its because they are playing in a team where are there are no other options in spike/or the another girls dont have good day..but still

• Tore Aleksandersen became coach of Impel Wrocław.
    source: http://aktualnosci.siatka.org/…m-trenerem-impelu-wroclaw

• Round 13
    Saturday 5 January
    Impel Wrocław - AZS Metal-Fach Białystok 17:00
    KS Pałac Bydgoszcz - Siódemka Legionovia Legionowo 18:00
    PTPS Piła - Budowlani Łódź 18:00

Sunday 6 January
    Tauron MKS Dąbrowa Górnicza - Bank BPS Muszynianka Fakro Muszyna 14:30 (Polsat Sport)

Monday 7 January
    BKS Aluprof Bielsko-Biała - Atom Trefl Sopot 18:00 (Polsat Sport)

• When Białystok will fall down at least? :D They have problems with exist since 3 years and They are still.

• When Białystok will fall down at least? :D They have problems with exist since 3 years and They are still.

Decision should be done yesterday.

Interesting news from Piła: club solved contract with Marina Katic in December due to her health problems, instead of her club signed 47yo Irina Archangielska :D another good experienced setter in OrlenLiga :roll: