Poland - Orlen Liga 2012/2013

• I've only seen one match but I wanted to hear if anyone has comments regarding Rachael Adams. Checking the stats she has a kill percentage of 65% and efficiency of 60% thus far this season, which may be the best of any middle blocker in the league. She has to work on her blocking but I think she is a definite candidate for the USA NT in the future.

• I've only seen one match but I wanted to hear if anyone has comments regarding Rachael Adams. Checking the stats she has a kill percentage of 65% and efficiency of 60% thus far this season, which may be the best of any middle blocker in the league. She has to work on her blocking but I think she is a definite candidate for the USA NT in the future.

Only few words - Rachel Adams is definitely the brightest personality in Bydgoszcz and also one of the best transfer in Orlen Liga. It's a pleasure to watch her, especially for someone, who loves such a middle blockers as she is (for example - me :) ).

League has a ranking of attack based on a weighted average formula... and by this measure, Rachel Adams is currently the best attacker in the league, not just among middle blockers: http://stats.orlen-liga.pl/Ran…ike_weighted_average.aspx

Also, as I wrote before, I think her blog is really great: http://myscenicroute.tumblr.com/

• Today we had one more match:
    Impel Wrocław - Tauron MKS Dąbrowa Górnicza 0-3 (20-25 21-25 12-25) MVP: Elżbieta Skowrońska stats
    Team from Wrocław again in weak shape.

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• it is so split up as a championship!up to now 5 teams with 15 points (so balance up here!) and then the other one under has 6 only! 8| and Wroclaw is really under performing!

• Is cuban Kenia Carcases still in Poland training with a team ? There were some rumuours here about her and Poland. Whats the latest news about and also about Silie ?

• Is cuban Kenia Carcases still in Poland training with a team ? There were some rumuours here about her and Poland. Whats the latest news about and also about Silie ?

If you think about Atom Trefl Sopot... they aren't in a team and they don't train with Atom. Maybe they are in Poland, but very hide.

• When Krystyna Strasz (Dąbrowa) will be ready to play?

with that kind of illness probably not so early :what:

• Sad, how she was playing?

Maybe it's sad, but Kim didn't play well. Many times wingspikers and middles had too low/too wide ball to spike. Sometimes referees whistled her double touch. Overall Staelens underperformed and maybe it'll be better that she has to leave Impel. However spikers, especially OH's are also weak.
    Instead of Kim, Impel wants to sign with ex-Muszyna setter, Agnieszka Rabka. source

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Kim wasn't a good transfer idea in the first place :whistle: I never liked her style of play and after her maternity break I think she didn't come back to her best shape. Impel is a big joke overall. No real OHs, very unstable Opp (Konieczna, she's good for a player that comes from the bench, but not the one who can hold the whole match. Her head was always a problem), weak setters (for the last 4 years Haładyn has been playing worse and worse) and a pair of great MBs, that couldn't show what they are able to do.

And Rabka, give me a break :down: She was supposed to have a maternity break also. Her last matches in Muszyna were horrible and seriously I don't know what the hell are they thinking. But, on the other hand, that's not my problem, heheh.