Poland - Orlen Liga 2012/2013

• With such budget, they should sign Skowrońska.

Hmm... Skowronska ate 500 000€ in China, so I don't know if they will give offer some like this just for one player, because in Turkey, China, Japan, Brazil, Azerbaijan and Russia clubs can pay definitelly more than even in Chemik "big pocket" Police. I think Glinka needs less money for play in Chemik, because she is older and ready to play in polish league to finish her great career (what she says in every year from 5 years...), if Maggie has enough honour to say bye to polish fans...

• Sopot is so weak today... Bełcik after few good games with Muszyna, again set so bad. Reception is ugly and Rourke on bench now (Strasz touch every her attack :O).

Strasz is amazing in defense, Leys and Zaroślińska ends many difficult balls.

19-16 in 3rd set :down:

Edit:
    Dirickx 7 points in 3 sets... Big result for setter ;)

• Tauron MKS Dabrowa Górnicza - Atom Trefl Sopot 3-0 (25-21 25-17 25-21) MVP: Katarzyna Zaroślińska stats

Strasz did really good job :thumbup: Zaroślińska back in good shape this season, Sopot after defeating Muszyna wasn't so good today what hudymk said
    Next match 18:00 CET, also with broadcast :)

edit: Spike made difference - 48%/28% for Tauron - all except Leys had 50 % and more, in Atom Coimbra 25%, Rourke 36%, Kaczorowska 0 :!: %

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Don't say things like this, because it's club with big tradition and they play a lot of years in a row in OL and maybe they have less budget than the others, but... THEY PAY!

I don't lie. The club thinks about it. I can't find a link to the interview.

• I don't lie. The club thinks about it. I can't find a link to the interview.

No, they don't :)

They have stable transfer policy and they won't do it and of course they have enough money for play ;)

Can you try again to find that interview? Because I can't believe in your words :whistle:

• the 1st set is very disappointing today

• 2:0 (25:10; 25:21) for Tauron :!:

Strasz :obey: :obey: :obey:
    She should be the starter of our NT, even if Maja is brilliant, too. Zaroslinska also is in a very good shape. :rose:

• Final (best of 3)
    Tauron MKS Dąbrowa Górnicza - Atom Trefl Sopot 3-1 (25-10 25-21 12-25 25-22) MVP: Elżbieta Skowrońska stats
    Again deserved win for Dąbrowa, Strasz despite low stats in reception did again incredible work in defense, Zaroślińska good match, with nice spikes from second line. In Atom lack of help for Rourke is so visible, although Kaczorowska was a bit better today. Bełcik again wekaer than performances in semifinals: 0 blocks and few set errors.
    Tauron is leading 2-0, next match on Sunday 18:30 CET

5th Place (best of 2)
    Impel Wrocław - PTPS Piła 3-1 (25-10 22-25 25-16 25-10) MVP: Katarzyna Konieczna \
    Nice performance by Impel, Piła had weak reception and couldn't spike properly.

• 5th Place (best of 2)
    Impel Wrocław - PTPS Piła 3-1 (25-10 22-25 25-16 25-10) MVP: Katarzyna Konieczna \
    Nice performance by Impel, Piła had weak reception and couldn't spike properly.

Firstly, Impel have terrible coach (Błaszczyk). In this time Piła hired Luks - again coach, who is soo weak :down:

• wow i didnt know tauron and atom are almost identical in their regular season standings 8| makes losing in the cev cup more painful :lol: but it's alright at least musyzna was eliminated :lol:

• wow i didnt know tauron and atom are almost identical in their regular season standings 8| makes losing in the cev cup more painful :lol: but it's alright at least musyzna was eliminated :lol:

Atom could not use Rourke against Muszyna until playoffs. And winning CEV Cup was a great accomplishment for Muszyna... but they played there because they did not advance out of group phase in Champions League... which Atom did. :)

• Schedule:
    Today
    17:00 Siódemka Legionovia Legionowo - Jedynka Aleksandrów Łódzki (Play Out - best of 3)
    18:00 BKS Aluprof Bielsko-Biała - Banp BPS Muszynianka Fakro Muszyna (3rd Place - best of 3: 2-0 for Muszyna)
    19:00 PTPS Piła - Impel Wrocław (5th Place - best of 2: 1-0 for Impel)

Tomorrow
    17:00 Siódemka Legionovia Legionowo - Jedynka Aleksandrów Łódzki (Play Out - best of 3)
    18:00 BKS Aluprof Bielsko-Biała - Banp BPS Muszynianka Fakro Muszyna (3rd Place if necessary)
    18:00 PTPS Piła - Impel Wrocław (5th Place if necessary)
    19:30 Atom Trefl Sopot - Tauron MKS Dąbrowa Górnicza (Final - best of 3: 2-0 for Tauron) - on Polsat Sport

Monday
    18:00 Atom Trefl Sopot - Tauron MKS Dąbrowa Górnicza (Final if necessary) - on Polsat Sport

Final matches probably you'll find on the internet on drhtv.com.pl sportlemon.tv or somewhere else ^^, rest matches won't be broadcasted.

Further schedule:
    Final & 3rd Place - 4.05 if necessary
    Play Out - 4.05; if necessary - 5.05, 8.05

About rumour: I'll be surprised if Muszyna withdraws, but if they lose main sponsor it'll be probable. I wonder who can replace them, maybe Play Out loser or someone else who can buy place like team from Rzeszów, which Bartek mentioned.

• You can't imagine, but Muszyna has big debt and this way is very possible, but don't forget that in Pila is even worse, so I don't know which 2 teams can replace them... Maybe Eliteski Krakow and Developers Rzeszow? But I hope in Muszyna situation will be better or maybe they will find other sponsor, because they are big club with big traditions and I keep my fingers crossed for them!

• I heard that Bank BPS wants to create team in Warszawa instead of Muszyna. Such rumors were in last year.