The 2013 CEV Cup

• i dont know about all the situation but as far as i know he was said to have writen "Fakro fakro fakro etc...aftre the win" not innocent as you said.....admins could behave in an emotional way as well...
    i suggest that you get rid of fener obsesion of yours......im not a fener fan,its certain but not obsessive as you... ;)

So what? It is a volley forum and anybody can support any team there. Many people there supported Yamamay against Azerrail and said Busto Busto Busto. Anyone was banned then? No. But, that person from Azerbaijan was banned because he said Fakro Fakro Fakro? Now, I say it here: FAKRO FAKRO FAKRO (I am not obsessed with Fener at all. They are bad, primitive character of Turkey. Whenever Fener (or GS , not this volley team or Besiktas plays football match abroad, I support opponents always. You know why? Because these 3 clubs, especially Fener are one of worst clubs in the world who are not civilized people. Strange thing is that they are proud of not being civilized.) Anyway, once again, CONGRATS FAKRO.

• ErolGarip.. You are first ever here Ray-Honesty from Turkey. Noone from Turkey has been so honesty about home.
    I don't understand one thing. Fan Clubs are in Italy, Poland, Brazil but nowhere People don't react as in Turkey during matches or after lose. What is wrong with the Fans? I think that words with Third World may have sense.

• anyway..im not the admin..i was just irritated about some words of yours like disgusting forum,maniacs...etc....it still seems to me that you are obsessed with Fener and its fans....that is clearly shown in your words...

• Muszynianka won vs Kim but the biggest suprise is win as first Team from abroad since long times if first ever against interactive court lines ! That is World Championship.

By the way- if- poor Rabita in the Final vs Vakifbank but more poor Busto vs Galatasaray in Bronze Medal match.

It may happen at GS match (not much different than Fener as club quality), but, won't happen at Vakif match.
    This biased referees thing is not a Turkey thing, but, Fener (GS and Besiktas) thing. We live such things in every matches in Turkey from volley to basket to football when any team in Turkey plays against these three so-called big! 3 club teams, which to me are small characters.

It doesnt happen at matches of other clubs. If such a thing still happens at Vakif match, I'll support Rabita definitely during the match..

• ErolGarip.. You are first ever here Ray-Honesty from Turkey. Noone from Turkey has been so honesty about home.
    I don't understand one thing. Fan Clubs are in Italy, Poland, Brazil but nowhere People don't react as in Turkey during matches or after lose. What is wrong with the Fans? I think that words with Third World may have sense.

If to be generalized, Italians are not much different. But, Polish are fair and gentleman.
    Anyway, no need to generalize, this isn't about Turkey, this maniacs are usually especially Fener people.
    Today, (probably with the order of president), soccer maniacs were invited to Volley match. For what? To make pressure on the opponent players. Idiots and stupids, their pressure didn't work on their opponents, but, on their own players. They say Fener is a sport club, but, the reality is they are soccer club only actually and we see their soccer fans only at every match from volley to basketball etc.. Anyway, good thing is that we will NEVER see again any Fener volley team. Fener fans, leave volley to Vakif the civilized club, leave basket to Efes the civilized club and go to your caves in soccer matches.

• Problem of Turkish clubs, they don't have good manager and administrator who knows about volleyball. That's why they make stupid transfers with wrong players and also with wrong timing. Especially football clubs such as GS and FB does not have good volleyball history (only last few years) however I believe that both Vakıfbank and Eczacıbaşı follow goo transfer policies for years (this year they should find a foreign setter instead of keeping usiç or sokolova but overall they don't screw as bad as FB and GS)

Thus, by criticizing Turkish clubs, try to focus on wrong transfer policies please. Congrast for Muszyna! They have very decent and balanced team. It is good to see Poland reach success not only at NT level but also club competition :win:

P.S: It is really nonsense to carry the discussion from another forum which noone has any idea, no interest neither :roll:

• Football is today the largest industry in sports because eastern block could not impact it.

Basketball is nowadays rising because the eastern block lost to impact it.

Volleyball is not evolution and not common because Volleyball is in monopoly of the eastern block.

If you are volleyball lover, you don't worry because the wall will collapse soon.

wealthy countries of third world buys good players, buys referees. The final step is nazis and red khmers in inter-national federations...

• Because Turkey is wealthy country of Third World.

Really dont like this kind of comments :sleeping: .If we are talking about countries there is so common thoughts about poland also like the they r the villager of europe.You might think whatever you want about the countries or nations but not in this forum for me.

• Really dont like this kind of comments :sleeping: .If we are talking about countries there is so comment thoughts about poland also like the they r the villager of europe.You might think whatever about the countries or nations but not in this forum for me

No, let him say the truth. Sports in Turkey too is not in their hands of MEN, but, mafia-like men such as president of Fener, Yildirim who is famous for his bribing, buying referees, etc etc. Worse thing is that Fener fans support such a president. Inexcusable, unforgivable. With such people at top of sports in Turkey, yes, Turkey is Third World country, worse, Fourth, Fifth World Country. Even Africans are much better, more civilized than Turkey.

• No, let him say the truth. Sports in Turkey too is not in their hands of MEN, but, mafia-like men such as president of Fener, Yildirim who is famous for his bribing, buying referees, etc etc. Worse thing is that Fener fans support such a president. Inforgivable. With such people at top of sports in Turkey, yes, Turkey is Third World country, worse, Fourth, Fifth World Country. Even Africans are much better, more civilized than Turkey

I think what u r doing is not the same thing saying the reality.I dont think turkey is such kind of country.Every country has some troubles and its not about volley.I also said what i thought about turkish line referees.Its so embrassing and reducing the quality.I hope fivb or cev make something about it but thats all.I dont like insulting a country just because of it :!:

• Really dont like this kind of comments :sleeping: .If we are talking about countries there is so common thoughts about poland also like the they r the villager of europe.You might think whatever you want about the countries or nations but not in this forum for me.

absolutely !! talking about moderators where are our own ones ? this kinda talk shouldn't be allowed not nice imho

• absolutely !! talking about moderators where are our own ones ? this kinda talk shouldn't be allowed not nice imho

This is not a biased forum like that turkish (magazin) forum which is totally biased. Truth is truth. Such biased referee things rarely happen at Vakif matches and nobody here or anywhere mention biased referees at Vakif matches. But, whenever Fener (or big 3(!)) clubs make matches, we often hear everywhere that bad Turkey bad Turkey Turkey. And, this is truth. Look at what happened at Turkish forum. An Azerbaijani just supported Fakro and he is banned. If this forum followed the same thing, all Fener fans should be banned from this forum.

• No, let him say the truth. Sports in Turkey too is not in their hands of MEN, but, mafia-like men such as president of Fener, Yildirim who is famous for his bribing, buying referees, etc etc. Worse thing is that Fener fans support such a president. Inexcusable, unforgivable. With such people at top of sports in Turkey, yes, Turkey is Third World country, worse, Fourth, Fifth World Country. Even Africans are much better, more civilized than Turkey.

where do you live? İn Turkey.İf you are living in Turkey and telling this phrase.Shame on you.And your mind is working very very little like a mouse.Lewer mouse.Take your big head and hit it to do walls.And close your dirty mouth.

• Categorization of nations is against human rights and everything i don't know why they banned this guy but talking such things is simply wrong. Of course you can support whoever you want but please keep it civil

• This is not a biased forum like that turkish (magazin) forum which is totally biased. Truth is truth. Such biased referee things rarely happen at Vakif matches and nobody here or anywhere mention biased referees at Vakif matches. But, whenever Fener (or big 3(!)) clubs make matches, we often hear everywhere that bad Turkey bad Turkey Turkey. And, this is truth. Look at what happened at Turkish forum. And Azerbaijani just supported Fakro and he is banned. If this forum followed the same thing, all Fener fans should be banned from this forum.

First of all for me making insult about a country just because 'u dont like it' is not the truth.I dont care what happened in another forum.You make a bad imagination about turkey just because of what happened today and im againts it.Im saying again every country in europe has some own troubles but this is a volley forum :teach:

• I just had a quick look at that Turkish forum and read their complains about this forum, Inside.

One of them says "..olaya fb-vakıfbank-ecz diye değil TÜRKİYE olarak bakmalıyız biz içerde birlik olmalıyız ki dışardan yapılan saçma sapan yorumlara hakaretlerle daha kolay baş edelim..."

Quick translation: "... lets not take fb-vakif-ecz etc seperately, but, take it as TURKEY. We need to get united inside here so that we can challenge against absurd comments there at Inside forum..."

Well, people, I do not consider FENER as TURKEY team, I consider it as a club with full of uncivlized people including you forum people there...

I'll say it again, I do not care you. I'll say it again if any biased referee thing (above acceptable error margin) happens toward Vakif, I'll definitely support Rabita. This is my difference than you people there, winning isn't about being a man, unlike you who think win is acceptable at all costs, hence, you still keep Aziz as president.. Vakif fans have no any common point with such fans.

• Already i dont say to u support unfair things,i say everytime what i think about line referees but its not same thing what u did,im just saying dont make such comments about countries or nations.

• Already i dont say to u support unfair things,i say everytime what i think about line referees but its not same thing what u did,im just saying dont make such comments about countries or nations.

This isn't about country, this is about Fener (also so-called 3 big club, Fener, GS and Besiktas) we people of Turkey have been complaining for ages in Turkey. Now, they are just using TURKEY to collect their own blames, uncivilization, etc in another place (Turkey.)

• Because Turkey is wealthy country of Third World.

Don't do racism here, you should be banned from this forum ..
    Turkey isn't a third class country but you have a third class mentality ..
    I don't know why do you hate Turkey, maybe because of the European Qualification Games in Ankara :D
    Don't say referees always, but why don't you talk abaout the wild cards ..
    Congratulatıon again to the Polish girls ..