2012 Olympic Games

• Emanuele Birarelli! Berutto, you made fatal error on this guy's damage! Do you see how he played today after he entered? The only bright point and the only player worth mentioning

• So congrats Italy, deserved medal. It took them 4 years to beat Bulgaria again :white: and it's like their second win in last 7-8 years.
    It's very rare to see a team winning with one sole element- in this case-serving. But if there is any logic in volleyball, this very young Bul team will be one of the teams to beat during next Olympic cycle :serve:

• Poor performance from both teams. Bulgaria's players were more exhausted psychically before this match and they couldn't find the necessary spirit to win the game. But this is not unusual, how many interesting and quality bronze medal matches have you seen? It's either this or a total dominance by the eventual winner.

For all who don't stop critisising the players I suggest they put on the national jersey and play instead of them. Let's see if we win a gold medal then...

• Poor performance from both teams. Bulgaria's players were more exhausted psychically before this match and they couldn't find the necessary spirit to win the game. But this is not unusual, how many interesting and quality bronze medal matches have you seen? It's either this or a total dominance by the eventual winner.

For all who don't stop critisising the players I suggest they put on the national jersey and play instead of them. Let's see if we win a gold medal then...

+1
    And in those kind of games, usually the team that has less to be unhappy and sorry after the 1/2 final, shows better game and wins. That happened today as well

• 11 aces for Italy against only 1 for us - that says it all! :cheesy:
    Congrats for Italy and Italian useres :win:
    Our opposites - both of them, having problems today and playing bad, Georgi Brtaoev also was quite unprecised - IMO that was his worst match in this tournament. We stayed not bad on block, but that was not enough for success today. We def weren't concentrated on the necessary level.
    The match in general was really crappy, with this tempo, it seemed so prolonged to me...like it'll never have an end and I'm sentenced to watch it :lol:
    I hope that on the big olympic final we'll see a real battle and high quality volleyball from both sides. Russia and Brazil should be extremely motivated, cause they're playing for the gold. I hope that Alekno's guys won't be stiff today because of the pressure and will show their game - if that happens, I am pretty sure that we'll see a HQ match and Russia will have the chance for the gold. As for Brazil I have no worries, coz I'm sure that they will play to the max.

Wild Wild West!

..............................................................................................

" There is nothing better than this"

..............................................................................................

• Another failed year for Bulgarian NT. Call me in 10 years when they change this generation of players :wavy:

• Crushing beginning by Brazil, Russia woke up too late, definitely, few actions and Grankin lands in bench :lol:
    But it's their last word, for sure.

Go Brazil, go Murilo! Be like your wife yesterday :heart:

Go Brazil, go Murilo! Be like your wife yesterday :heart:

And Sidão, be like your girlfriend yesterday! ;)

• I like it! :heart:

• oh no... referee's mistakes again!