Turkey - Acıbadem First League 2012/13

• why Berenika didn`t play today and in previous matches? Is she injured?

She is out since a lot of time...

Mari [injured]
    Paula [injured]
    Bera [injured]
    Kim [still alive]
    Berg [still alive]

the foreign malediction 3/5 are gone!

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• thanks all for answer I didn`t know that she is injured, because in our websites there is no informations about that :S

• Neslihan had 11 aces against İlbank :cheesy: :obey:

• Definitely agree, she and Agnieszka Bednarek should try to play abroad, I hope that they won't turn down any foreign offer. Unforunately I'm worried that both will stay in Muszyna :mad: .

I hope they stay at Muzsyna and they try to win Cev cl cup next season. I believe Muzsyna can reach F4 at least next year. Also, there is a good possibility that Poland will host CEV cl next year, so, there is a good chance for Muzsyna next year.

About matches today.
    I was suprised by Bursa's low performance against Fener. Maybe, their girls of Bursa thought that even if they pass Fener, there will be Vakif at the next stage, so, they might have said to themselves "lets go to holiday asap."
    Vakif: 42 games / 42 wins and counting..

• Which teams will we see in Acibadem 1st League next season, you think?
    Teams at finals now: Canakkale, Karsiyaka, Halkbank, Salihli.
    Karsiyaka has been good in reular season, but, they had some financial difficulties lately. Still, they performed well to advance to the finals.
    Salihli too has been good, but, didn't give enough trust in quarter finals, however, they recovered back.
    Halk and Canakkale are surprises?

I see finals will be played in Alanya. Does any knows finals will be on any tv channel? (Or, I may travel to Alanya, 2 hours here.)

• Semi finals first matches schedule :

13:30 İstanbul (B.Felek) Fenerbahçe - VakıfBank NTV Spor
    19:00 İstanbul (B.Felek) Galatasaray Daikin - Eczacıbaşı VitrA

Semi final second matches schedule :

14:00 İstanbul (B.Felek) VakıfBank - Fenerbahçe NTV Spor
    16:30 İstanbul (B.Felek) Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Galatasaray Daikin

Semi final third matches schedule :

16.30 İstanbul (B.Felek) Galatasaray Daikin - Eczacıbaşı VitrA (if necessary)
    19.00 İstanbul (B.Felek) VakıfBank - Fenerbahçe (if necessary)NTV Spor

• About Smart Spor: Lindsey Berg did an interview with them, does anyone know what did she say?

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.