Turkey - Acıbadem First League 2012/13

• Do u think its different in this season? Saying that there are 4 big teams in turkish league is not the reality.There is a perfect team vakıfbank and eczacıbası is coming next thanks to budget.Gs is a good team for cl but for league they are weak and for 4th team is like a joke with kim.

Actually FB has lived alot of injury problems and that ruined their balance: Eda,Mari,Paula,Bera etc.. ;)

• Werblinska is such a star player in Poland, there's no reason she turns that down. But definitely I really hope she goes abroad anywhere in Europe. I think she is a lot better than Brinker, Havelkova and Senna Usic. She is just passionate and hits the balls so strong which makes me really excited. It's worth watching her play.

• Actually Eda-Seda-Nihan-Nilay are not bad ;) maybe İpek-Duygu-Gökçen are not good enough.

Nihan IS that bad. It is rarely worthwhile to use foreigner on a libero, but in Fenerbahce's case it may be a good move. However, it seems there are a couple decent young Turkish liberos out there, Fener should buy one, it's worth the money. (or are Vakif/Ecz hoarding them all?!?!?!)

• Playoffs are so boring that I forgot to see the matches today. I'm done!

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• :lol: :lol: me too :aww:

But I had a problem: i had to update the fan clubs I made for L&L and my fb page loool

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• why Berenika didn`t play today and in previous matches? Is she injured?

• Berenika Okuniewska out for the rest of the season after tests and she misses the playoffs.

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Werblinska is such a star player in Poland, there's no reason she turns that down. But definitely I really hope she goes abroad anywhere in Europe. I think she is a lot better than Brinker, Havelkova and Senna Usic. She is just passionate and hits the balls so strong which makes me really excited. It's worth watching her play.

Definitely agree, she and Agnieszka Bednarek should try to play abroad, I hope that they won't turn down any foreign offer. Unforunately I'm worried that both will stay in Muszyna :mad: .

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Second matches in quarter finals are completed :
    VakıfBank Sarıyer Belediyesi : 3- 0 (25-19,25-19,25-16 )
    stats

Galatasaray Daikin - Beşiktaş Bahçeşehir Üniversitesi : 3- 0 ( 25-16,25-21,25-24 )
    stats

Eczacıbaşı Vitra -İlbank : 3-0 (25-20,25-12,25-22)
    stats
    Neslihan had 11 aces!!

Fenerbahçe - Bursa Büyükşehir Belediyesi : 3-0 (25-13,25-13,25-14)
    stats

Semi final picture:
    Fenerbahçe - VakıfBank
    Galatasaray - Eczacıbaşı Vitra

• Werblinska is welcome to Eczacıbaşı :heart: With Neslihan,Hanke and Werblinska they can be crazy on serves.

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup: