Olympic Games London 2012

• Olympic Games 27 July - 12 August

Here is the official site of the OGs with a lot of information in it: http://www.london2012.com/
    Tomorrow is the Opening Ceremony, so let the Games begin! :drink:
    This thread is a general one - for all sports (except for volleyball) and everything about the Olympics. Enjoy! :win:

Wild Wild West!

..............................................................................................

" There is nothing better than this"

..............................................................................................

• Also during women's football competition we had first host's mistake - wrong Korean flag - they miss South with North Korea. Players were offended and match started with about one hour delay, anyway North Korea defeated Columbia 2-0

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Loooool what a mess!!! Poor koreans

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• In single women's tennis

Julia Goerges is very unlucky. She will open her Olympics campaign vs Agnieszka Radwanska :(

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• And what about Jelena Jankovic? She's super-unlucky,plays Serena Williams in 1st round,also current Roland Garros vice-champion Sara Errani opens up against Venus Williams!!

• Loooool what a mess!!! Poor koreans

Which ones ? North or South? ;) :D

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• In single women's tennis

Julia Goerges is very unlucky. She will open her Olympics campaign vs Agnieszka Radwanska :(

I'd say, taht Radwańska is also quite unlucky. Of course, Goerges isn't any superstar (although a tallented one) and Radwańska beated her twice before. But I think our player could have had better draw as a girl seeded with No.2 in the tournament.

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• Which ones ? North or South? ;) :D

Both of them!

I want to see Vezzali on the ground with the flag today...I think it will be a bit "funny" XD I have ever liked her, I've always supported Trillini :roll:

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

• Leo for flagbearer :teach:

;) :gone:

Well said :thumbsup:

• I'd say, taht Radwańska is also quite unlucky. Of course, Goerges isn't any superstar (although a tallented one) and Radwańska beated her twice before. But I think our player could have had better draw as a girl seeded with No.2 in the tournament.

I was thinking the same. Goerges is much better than many of the other players.

Hey, Konrad is back! :wavy:

• OMG, Neslihan Darnel looked awesome 8o

+ Djokovic, Radwanska, Sidao, Zagumny, Mozdzonek and David Lee :lol:

Oh, and Rowan Atkinson :rose:

• I've seen Lindsey...

• Do you know which channels will broadcast matches?

This is for all sports, you just have to choose what you want below. (Right now in the volleyball section they're broadcoasting the match between Algeria and Japan for ex.):

Wild Wild West!

" There is nothing better than this"

• Ana Ivanovic def. Christina McHale 6-4 7-5

Kim Clijsters def. Roberta Vinci 6-1 6-4

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"