2012 Top Volley International - Switzerland

• Rasic and Mihajlovic were damn lucky that Elisangela landed right between them, otherwise we would have seen an ugly injury towards the end of the tournament :thumbdown:

even more cause their are serbians and we know how they are with lucky and injuries... :lol: :P

• Henry : "Fabiana will probably eat Rasic for breakfast :lol: and to say the truth Gs doesn't have any chance with this kinda performance pure dissapointment"

Matthias : "I like Ravva too, but her blocking skills are not enough to stop Fabiana, Rasic has better chances there..."

8o :whistle: :aww:

• Henry : "Fabiana will probably eat Rasic for breakfast :lol: and to say the truth Gs doesn't have any chance with this kinda performance pure dissapointment"

Matthias : "I like Ravva too, but her blocking skills are not enough to stop Fabiana, Rasic has better chances there..."

Well, I remember only one block of Ravva against Fabiana :P And Rasic almost never was at the net together with Fabiana, only one rotation. The key were Cannes' good serves so Sesi couldn't use Fabiana as much as yesterday. But I agree that Ravva played a great match overall, it seems age doesn't affect her at all, she looks and plays the same way as 10 years ago :obey:

• You remember badly Matthias !
    Ravva made a monster game in blocking today and vs Fabiana too :drink:

And ? Just because Cannes won does that make Rasic better or something ? :sos: Cannes is much better team than Sesi you can't win with few good players you know ...

• You remember badly Matthias !
    Ravva made a monster game in blocking today and vs Fabiana too :drink:

Yes she made a very good match, I never denied it ;) I just meant that I remember only one block against Fabiana, but a couple of blocks against other players ;)

Cannes is one of these teams where the collective performance is better than the level of the single players would predict. So, kind of the opposite of Galatasaray :whistle:

• Yes she made a very good match, I never denied it ;) I just meant that I remember only one block against Fabiana, but a couple of blocks against other players ;)

Cannes is one of these teams where the collective performance is better
    than the level of the single players would predict. So, kind of the
    opposite of Galatasaray :whistle:

Totally agree with you about that ;)
    For today, I haven't the stats but Rasic and Ravva scored more than Fabiana. So we can think that Fabiana was more embarrassed against Cannes than against the previous opponents

• anyone watching the awarding cerimony? they stoped the broadcasting here... :/

MVP? Mihajlovic?

I'm here so the awards (for ALL the tournament)
    Best setter : Antonijevic (Cannes) Léo ?
    Best Libero : Yuko Sano (Galatasaray)

MVP : Fabiana Claudino (Sesi Sao Paulo)

I was right for Sano and Claudino

F4 2011: Fener-Vakif GSTT 4-13 at the end of tie break 1/2 final. Vakif' winner C'L. 2013 and 44 victories Just amazing :rose:
    "Léo" flag bearer at the Olympics 2012

• Carrillo against Galatasaray
    or
    Calderon against Volero ? :white:
    I think you mean the first no ?

• Sano got a lot of work in this tournament :thumbup: