World League 2013

• I can't remember when I saw match like Italy - Iran :obey: pure magic, especially by Iranians :cup: :dance4: I'm really glad to see them as winners tonight, Velasco was like a little boy :rolll: after 2nd set it transformed into Zaytsev - Iran :rolll: Velasco tactic's were tremendous, just look how he exploited Italy's weakest spot, MB's. For books :teach: Italy underestimated Iran, there is no doubt coz Zaytsev was ready to play from the beginning but Berruto gambled with Vettori.

Ghafour was a monester in the end of 4th set, brilliant spiking :obey: but moment that turned Italian domination was Mousavi's dig by foot and then block :obey: congrats to Iran, they will be vital part of world volley in next few years

• FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :obey: Let's hope it's gonna be our break match!

Pass your exams, see Poland and Brazil victories - yeah, that was a good day :thumbsup:

• Finally.
    This round is so messed up already. Iran beating Italy, Brazil barely winning over France, Poland winning over Argentina in the tie-break.

Can't wait for the BUL-USA match!

• :dance4: It was like playing at home :D

It's really hard to believe they beat Italy with these outside hitters ! Italians won't understand Iran anymore. 8)

• I'm even more pissed than I would have been had we lost 3-0

The opponent is dead and buried, changes ONE FREAKING player and you suddenly lose all confidence?

Seriously, what the hell Argentina :aww:

Fuck Jarosz, why is he always a monster against us?? Poland owes it all to him more than Kurek, he totally changed the mood of the match.

Also, Romanutti & Bengolea forever please :rose: Never again Castellani & Quiroga

• Finland with Kunnari lost at home to Canada without Schmitt and with Howatson on the bench. Well, maybe Canada and Hoag deserve to make it to Argentina after all :)

• C'mon, don't blame it all on one poor Jarosz :lol: Personally, I think it's more of what's in our heads. Guys were paralyzed by the thought of losing a point. When it was done, and we were already down 1-2, they finally loosened up. The pressure was unbelievable here, everyone expected them to win in straights.

• Didn't read or heard anything about that in argentine media. Any source/article? someone said it on polish tv?

One of our commentators right before the match, apparently it happened here in Poland.

• And to think I stayed up until 1AM to watch this match hoping Bulgaria would at least be able to do something... :aww:

They were able to do something - to piss me off. The level of reception and serve decreases with trainings, instead of the opposite. It's our unique way ot learning the game