World League 2013

• Congrats to Russia. Brazil was a mess today (emotionally too it seems) and there's no fucking way in hell they'll win over these kind of strong teams without a reliable second OH to help cover for Murilo and Sergio's absence. Dante hasn't had a good game yet and Maurício is just bad. Unfortunately, this was just like the game against France.

• We got so lucky this set. It's just not true that we won. We are terrible right now - especially in serving. So many errors.

• Argentina are very frustrating to watch!!! For Argentina to win they need to have an opposite - its really strange that they cant find one in the whole country??? Perreryra single-handedly losing the set for Argentina - Like Azozi said, without Conte, its hard to see Argentina being competitive in this final round

As for Brazil - I do not understand what that was all about....Im also hoping we find out why Mauricio is in the team......having watched Brazil liga I cant understand why him of all the brilliant players in Brazil???

the mind boggles :what: :huh:

• Pathetic. This team looks slow, tired, aimless, lacking any concentration. It looks like they are the ones who arrived yesterday to Mar del Plata.

De Cecco is showing the same level he's shown in all WL: terrible.

No words for Pereyra and Quiroga... the usual.

Looks like Zorzi is right, we're a one player team and unluckily he's on the grades watching, not playing :S

• This match isn't good at all. Both teams make lots of errors. ARG isn't showing all they can. I don't know what the big interruption in the middle of 1 set was, when ARG had a huge advantage, but it somehow turn the tables.
    BUL now up 2 sets to 0. Let's see how this 3rd set will go on.

• This match isn't good at all. Both teams make lots of errors. ARG isn't showing all they can. I don't know what the big interruption in the middle of 1 set was, when ARG had a huge advantage, but it somehow turn the tables.
    BUL now up 2 sets to 0. Let's see how this 3rd set will go on.

Weber insulted the girl with the computer very aggresively :thumbdown: I didn't like that at all.

BTW Bulgaria is neither playing their best. But Argentina is just amateur.

• Quiroga is great tonight

• Weber insulted the girl with the computer very aggresively :thumbdown: I didn't like that at all.

BTW Bulgaria is neither playing their best. But Argentina is just amateur.

I kinda expected that considering the long 40 hours journey with very few time to adjust to time zone and climate and almost no training. ARG however surprises me so far. Let's see what happens now.

Camilo said during the time out: I am giving 50 EURO to whoever makes a block to Quiroga :cheesy: :rolll: