Dutch NT 2013-2014

• Totally agree. Almost all the players are still very young, so they need time to improve :win:

I don't know about Schoot. She played last week against Algeria, so I presume she is not injured.

Stam and Wensink: no news...hopefully they will both recover 100%...I don't know wether they will play for a club in 2013-2014 season...it will depend on how long their recovery will take...One thing is 100 % sure: they will not play at ECH :teach:

• According to Vermeulen, Sloetjes' recovery goes very slowly at the moment... :S

So, apparently/probably she will not be able to show her best at the ECH :|

• According to Vermeulen, Sloetjes' recovery goes very slowly at the moment... :S

So, apparently/probably she will not be able to show her best at the ECH :|

Maybe we should use Jansen in WGP,she can jump high.
    It is too late.

Hope Wensink、Stam、Flier、Sloetjes can play WCH 2014.

• Monique came back from a holiday yesterday, was gone for 14 days,so no EC for Jansen..

Who is Monique?

• NED-CZE, 2 friendlies:

Friday, 30-8, 19.00, Beverwijk

Saturday, 31-8, 16.00, Groningen

:win:

• Selection for NT for EC:

1. Femke Stoltenborg
    2. Yvon Beliën
    3. Celeste Plak
    4. Robin de Kruijf
    5. Maret Grothues
    6. Quinta Steenbergen
    7. Judith Pietersen
    8. Anne Buijs
    9. Manon Flier
    10. Laura Dijkema
    11. Kim Renkema
    12. Kirsten Knip

So Lonneke is out ( probably need shoulder surgery, told by someone very familiar by the girls ) and Myrthe Schoot

• So Lonneke is out ( need shoulder surgery) and Myrthe Schoot

A surgery!? Why didn't she take it before? I guess she won't be ready for the beginning of Italian League in October either.. :S

• When will she be back after surgery? It would be pitty if she miss a lot of matches in Busto since they don't have a deep roster :S

• A surgery!? Why didn't she take it before? I guess she won't be ready for the beginning of Italian League in October either.. :S

Normally it takes 6 months, after injury she choose for option with rest and no operation, so may be she could play EC. But it didn't work :(

• @ Togutt

@ serdar

I agree with you, guys...it is a very sad situation...both for Lonneke and Busto...

Initially (she got injured end March :!: ) the plan was to recover without a surgery...but, it is now end August and she still isn't able to play a match properly...so, the plan failed.... :S :S

So, she will have a surgery eventually...very pity for Lonneke herself and for Busto indeed... :(

I don't know how long her recovery after the surgery will take...but several months certainly....She will be able to play again only in 2014....I guess...

Busto is in a very difficult situation now....I'm really sorry for them :S :S

• :( I hope Sloetjes can get better as soon as possible.

She had the great oppurtunity to play Italian and Champions League in a great club like Yamamay so it's really a pity she didn't decide to take the surgery before... poor girl, very unlucky decision :S

• Normally it takes 6 months, after injury she choose for option with rest and no operation, so may be she could play EC. But it didn't work :(

I think Sloetjes will miss the whole 2013〜2014 club season,also CL!
    What a pity!
    A really great chance for her to get more experience.

Can she play WCH?

• She had the great oppurtunity to play Italian and Champions League in a great club like Yamamay so it's really a pity she didn't decide to take the surgery before... poor girl, very unlucky decision :S

Slpetjes is really a monster spiker,what a pity for both.

• so it's really a pity she didn't decide to take the surgery before

Well, I think in fact it was the decision of the medical staff...of course, eventually the player has to agree...but I think she just followed the advise given by the doctors..so, it's not fair to 'blame' Lonneke for not opting for a surgery initially... :teach:

• The club denied that Sloetjes is still injured and needs a shoulder surgery ?(
    In the article it's written that today afternoon on internet (they refer to Marieke68's post here on inside-volley :lol: ) the rumours about Lonneke's health are wrong and that she will be ready to play for Busto after ECH

http://www.varesesport.com/201…arfalla-lonneke-sloetjes/

• The club denied that Sloetjes is still injured and needs a shoulder surgery ?(
    In the article it's written that today afternoon on internet (they refer to Marieke68's post here on inside-volley :lol: ) the rumours about Lonneke's health are wrong and that she will be ready to play for Busto after ECH

http://www.varesesport.com/201…arfalla-lonneke-sloetjes/

Time will tell....