Belcik - 33 years old Dirickx - 33 years old
    Skowronska - 30, Van Hecke - 21
    Werblinska - 29, Leys - 24
    Glinka - 35, Rousseaux - 22
    Dziekiewicz - 35, Heyrman - 20
    Gajgal - 32, Albrect - 23
    Zenik - 31, Curtois - 23

• The older, The better :D

We've older team but our girls are in really great shape and form:)I think that Iza is a better solution than Wołosz, if we'll have problems in reception Iza is more useful for the team, Werblińska Glinka Skowrońska in attack :woohoo: but reception is also great, Werblińska receive like a libero,so with Zenik I think that it'll be ok:) It's a big pleasure to see our stars in one team:) :)If we could ad to this team Okuniewska,Bednarek as MB and Skorupa as setter we could fight for medal in Italy.

• I think the setter is always important. :set:
    I really like both Bełcik and Wołosz... of course Iza can be unstable at times, but she has lots of experience and is also a good blocker.

Though it's probably obvious, I don't think anyone wrote it: Glinka has been selected as the Captain. :super:

• of course in this team also Haladyn could be setter, only a high ball on the wing :D but you know, Iza is able to set to the opponent, on antenna, to Zenik or even to lying teammate :lol:

Glinka as captain is big surprise for me, she never was a captain right? but I still think it was only because there will be no rivalry between KSD and ABW that KSD is captain :lol: somebody knows who has no.1? Mroczkowska got it back?

• of course in this team also Haladyn could be setter, only a high ball on the wing :D but you know, Iza is able to set to the opponent, on antenna, to Zenik or even to lying teammate :lol:

Glinka as captain is big surprise for me, she never was a captain right? but I still think it was only because there will be no rivalry between KSD and ABW that KSD is captain :lol: somebody knows who has no.1? Mroczkowska got it back?

Please, don't mention Haładyn, she's a nightmare as a setter :lol:

About numbers I have no idea, numbers from some teams are on CEV website, however in our team we have only 22 players in alphabetical order.
    My prediction about numbers:
    1. Mroczkowska ?
    2. Zenik
    4. Bełcik
    6. Dziękiewicz (she also can get 5)
    7. Glinka-Mogentale
    11. Werblińska (she can also get 1 as it was in ECH in PL)
    12. Kowalińska
    13. Gajgał-Anioł
    14. Wołosz
    15. Kąkolewska (she also can get 5 as in Impel)
    16. Kaczorowska (she had sometimes in NT also 8]
    17. Skowrońska-Dolata

About others I have no idea: Mroczkowska is in Impel with 2, but this number has Zenik so Kasia may get #1, if Werblińska stays with 11. I didn't guess numbers for Medyńska and Tokarska, these will be probably out and both had different numbers in NT - Medyńska played in NT both with 1 and 20, while in Impel she has 11. Tokarska also had many numbers in NT, in last season 2 and 19, in Novara she has 4, but this in NT is for Iza ^^

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• from cev website

1 Werblińska :super:
    2 Zenik :super:
    3 Dziękiewicz :super:
    4 Bełcik :super:
    5 Kąkolewska
    6 Wójcik
    7 Glinka :super:
    8 Efimienko
    9 Tokarska
    10 Mroczkowska
    11 Medyńska
    12 Kowalińska
    13 Gajgał :super:
    14 Wołosz
    15 Skowrońska
    16 Kaczorowska
    17. Skowrońska Dolata :super:
    18 Kaczor
    19 Sieczka
    20 Strasz
    21 Bałdyga
    22 Smarzek

• Thanks Macias :flower: I guessed 8 right :win:

• oooh Werblinska with 1 :lol: :lol: :lol:

• http://aktualnosci.siatka.org/…wali-nie-wolno-lekcewazyc

in interview Kasia says, she plays on Opp with some receiving in practise..also interesting is, she is saying she shouldnt play on OH in Rabita but was requested to play that for goodness of the team...hm, I thought it was her choice to play OH

• Nice to see great atmosphere in team, looking at these picture it reminds 2008, when team qualified to Olympic Games ^^ in this team we have half from Halle: Glinka, Skowrońska, Gajgał, Dziękiewicz, Werblińska and Zenik. Other players there were: MB Liktoras, Opp/OH Podolec (and this serve show vs. Germany :thumbup: ), OHs Rosner and Ciaszkiewicz and Setters Skorupa and Radecka.
    Then in Beijing Kaczor replaced Ciaszkiewicz and Bednarek replaced Dziękiewicz, so we have 5 from olympic team.

• I really love the polish team from 2008. Sadurek wasn't a bad setter at that time and the team atmosphere was so great.

It was a bit hard to understand when Bonitta cut Dziekiewicz from the olympic roster and put Bednarek and Gajgal in stead...Dziekiewicz played a superb season in 2007 and deserved to play olympics. Maybe she had some bad injuries...

• Bednarek was like a supernova in league season 2007/08, interesting fact is that she played there with Kasia Skorupa ^^ Dziękiewicz also had good season and didn't have injury, which could exclude her from olympic games. Bonitta had difficulties in choosing MBs because of having good 4, but Bednarek was definitely the least experienced one.

• Bednarek was like a supernova in league season 2007/08, interesting fact is that she played there with Kasia Skorupa ^^ Dziękiewicz also had good season and didn't have injury, which could exclude her from olympic games. Bonitta had difficulties in choosing MBs because of having good 4, but Bednarek was definitely the least experienced one.

Lena should have been selected, and her fans have not gotten over it. Well, at least I haven't. :) ....but... she will only be 37 years old in 2016.... :D

• I agree, Lena should have been to Beijing with team, probably in lieu of Bednarek, however some people claimed that Gajgał shouln't have played in China :whistle:

• hmm I read and most believe in theory that Bonitta wanted to destroy the group of 4- Skorupa, ABW, KSD and Lena...and in case I think and somebody also wrote it at that time, he would also skip Skorupa and Baranska but he didnt get valuable substitution for them, as he had Godos, Wozniakowska and Ciaskiewicz :lol: (because he got rid of Sliwa/Belcik, Swieniewicz/Mirek) Bednarek started to play outstanding after her back injury (thats why she didnt was in Halle), Dziekiewicz was playing worse and worse...I still think she was better than Gajgal....but for me in Beijing there should deserve to be Swieniewicz/Mirek and not Kaczor, who was there only for trip...Bonitta should have 5 OHs and Skowronska could be substituted for a while by whoever from them

• hmm this I hear for the first time.. nobody knew about Liktoras pregnancy, she told it aftre the match with Japan, thats the official version, even Bonitta wrote it in his report of his work in Poland