2013 / 2014 Transfer News

• Who are the players confirmed in Chemik Police?

Ognjenovic. There have been rumors about Glinka, Werblinska, Bednarek, Sawicka and Tomsia. We're not sure if they really come, but if they make it, It will be a really strong team in every aspect.

Ognjenovic-Bjelica
    Bednarek-Tomsia
    Glinka-Werblinska
    Sawicka

looks like a little Polish+Serbian mixed team.

• You know, some time ago I was thinking the same thing. But I had a conversation with lyp2004 and he told me that the domestic beach league in the US has in financial troubles and as far as I remember, the last time she played it was mostly AVP. But I dunno how important this is in terms of playing the World Tour (I have no idea about rules in beach volleyball).

Sorry for quoting myself, but here are two recent articles on beach volleyball in the USA and what had happened with the sport in the last few years:

http://espn.go.com/olympics/vo…r-back-us-10-year-absence
    http://volleyball.about.com/b/…president-american-vb.htm

• Ognjenovic. There have been rumors about Glinka, Werblinska, Bednarek, Sawicka and Tomsia. We're not sure if they really come, but if they make it, It will be a really strong team in every aspect.

Ognjenovic-Bjelica
    Bednarek-Tomsia
    Glinka-Werblinska
    Sawicka

looks like a little Polish+Serbian mixed team.

no way she can be first Opp by Kowalinska :) Iza is a monster spiker

• btw. Berenika returned to her maiden name?

• btw. Berenika returned to her maiden name?

Yeah.
    Bout Bjelica. I'm thniking Dabrowa. Maybe Muszyna, but it's hard to say how their budget will look like. Of course Bjelica still isn't that expensive like Popović, but still...

• Seems it's Chemik :D She will play with Maja which is very good thing considering it's her first season abroad :obey:

http://www.worldofvolley.com/N…jelica-chemik-police.html

in Chemik is Kowalińska (Żebrowska) and for sure she will be 1st Opp, so I hope that Bjelica will choose club , when she could play in starting 6, for example in Piła.

• Piacenza: Ferretti - Turlea, Meijners - Bosetti, Leggeri - Guiggi

Busto: Wolosz - Sloetjes, Marcon - Buijs, Arrighetti - Garzaro

Guiggi 'll probably leave she has a big offer from china, but offers also from Brazil and Azerbaijan...
    Now Piacenza is searching for a young talented OPP, and for a good OH of the same level of Lucia and Flortije and can replace them in every part of the long season...

• Guiggi 'll probably leave she has a big offer from china, but offers also from Brazil and Azerbaijan...
    Now Piacenza is searching for a young talented OPP, and for a good OH of the same level of Lucia and Flortije and can replace them in every part of the long season...

A young talented OPP? Ana Bjelica crossed my mind, but as we heard she is going to Poland... But why OPP? Is Carmen Turlea retiring or leaving?

Guiggi going to China sounds very interesting anyways :whistle:

• Yeah.
    Bout Bjelica. I'm thniking Dabrowa. Maybe Muszyna, but it's hard to say how their budget will look like. Of course Bjelica still isn't that expensive like Popović, but still...

Ana confirmed that she will go to Chemik :) I'm not sure it's the best choice if she will not play as a starter :S

• no way she can be first Opp by Kowalinska :) Iza is a monster spiker

That's the same person as Zebrowska, right? Yeah, I liked her performance last year. She's powerful, motivated and wants to win. Actually I didn't know she was playing for the team.

• Agent Fox ErolGarip Mulder came back :drink: I have heard that mysterious Sponsor of Saori stand behind Your missing here.

• fench NT Oh Astrid Souply (1m91, 19 years) join Le Cannet.

Les pieds dans le fumier, mais toujours le verbe haut et la tête droite ! Cocorico !

• A young talented OPP? Ana Bjelica crossed my mind, but as we heard she is going to Poland... But why OPP? Is Carmen Turlea retiring or leaving?

Guiggi going to China sounds very interesting anyways :whistle:

Nobody know what Carmen will do next season... But if she 'll stay she has 38yo and it's quite hard play always good every 3 days in CL and SerieA1... So I think they want a good player that can replace her without problem, but I don't know who can be...
    Anyway today Rebecchi Nordmeccanica has a press conference where they 'll be formalize the arrive of De Kruijf and some other renewals, and maybe there 'll be some surprise :whistle: