2013 / 2014 Transfer News

• By signing Hanke, Harmotto and Havelkova(?) ---> 100% sure Sokolova, Usic will leave ECZ....what about Poljak?

Poljak will stay.If both Sokolova and Usic leaves they will transfer another OH guess apart from Havelkova (If true) She said they want a deep roster (They play almost 45-50 matches in season) so Esra and Havelkova will not be enough.I guess Sokolova will also stay so CL roster might be

Hanke - Neslihan
    Sokolova - Havelkova
    Harmotto - Poljak
    Gulden

Boss Sokolova's dream :D

Hanke - Sokolova
    Havelkova - Esra
    Harmotto - Poljak
    Gulden

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Maja has contract with Eczaci for next year, she singed 3 years contract :)
    Harmotto is great player but I think Busra definitely diserve a place in roster, she improved a lot and still improves, she's really good MB and I would be really sorry for her if they will replace her

• Maja has contract with Eczaci for next year, she singed 3 years contract :)
    Harmotto is great player but I think Busra definitely diserve a place in roster, she improved a lot and still improves, she's really good MB and I would be really sorry for her if they will replace her

So this means you also will keep being EcV's fan at least one more year ... :lol:

• im not sure if Havelkova is suitable for EcV or not. what additional qualities does she have other than Senna?

She is a better attacker, server, receiver than Senna :win:

• I don't know how smart it is to sign Harmotto because of the 3 foreign rule.. I mean it's not a smart decision form Harmotto to accept because she can play n other club as a starter all the time, not only CL.. And signing Havelkova is very smart, she is a good player... maybe ECZ should try sign Logan... Still hoping she'll play in Turkey again

• I don't know how smart it is to sign Harmotto because of the 3 foreign rule.. I mean it's not a smart decision form Harmotto to accept because she can play n other club as a starter all the time, not only CL.. And signing Havelkova is very smart, she is a good player... maybe ECZ should try sign Logan... Still hoping she'll play in Turkey again

You know LOgan is very good receiver,digger but not very good attacker anymore..

• You know LOgan is very good receiver,digger but not very good attacker anymore..

Well yes but her role won't be to attack much, with Maja and Harmotto, Neslihan there who needs attacking form the outside.. and she's not bad, she's very smart you know, she can get through if's needed (Olympic final - Hooker was stopped after set 1)

• Well yes but her role won't be to attack much, with Maja and Harmotto, Neslihan there who needs attacking form the outside.. and she's not bad, she's very smart you know, she can get through if's needed (Olympic final - Hooker was stopped after set 1)

Neslihan isnt enough. there is needed one more solid attacker other than Neslihan like Kim or etc..

• Turkish players judge Tom from her performance in Fenerbahçe who had Kim & Eda & Fabiana on attack. Tom was playing as recieving Opposite which was not her real position and she was getting the worst balls to attack so she was not so good. But in her real position she can contribute more. Anyway I don't think she would accept sitting on the bench one more time. And big probably Sokolova will stay, Nalan Ural tries to make her stay.

And Harmotto will play only in CL.

• Turkish players judge Tom from her performance in Fenerbahçe who had Kim & Eda & Fabiana on attack. Tom was playing as recieving Opposite which was not her real position and she was getting the worst balls to attack so she was not so good. But in her real position she can contribute more. Anyway I don't think she would accept sitting on the bench one more time. And big probably Sokolova will stay, Nalan Ural tries to make her stay.

And Harmotto will play only in CL.

i dont understand if Luba is to play like in this year why are they trying to persuade her to stay ?... :aww:

• And you think Hanke can't do that? :roll:

I think Poljak and Harmotto would take turns in playing in Turkish league, they are both waaaaay too good to play only in CL :!:

i didnt mean to say that just expressed my though ..hopefully that setterEcV desparetly needs is Hanke....bcz im bored of EcV and its setters!

• i didnt mean to say that just expressed my though ..hopefully that setterEcV is desparetly needed is Hanke....bcz im bored of EcV and its setters!

I'm sure Hanke will do a good job :win: And I agree, setter has been a big problem this year...though it could have been a less big problem if Asuman had played as starter all season :whistle:

• I'm sure Hanke will do a good job :win: And I agree, setter has been a big problem this year...though it could have been a less big problem if Asuman had played as starter all season :whistle:

dunno,maybe but i understood as she playing against Vb that Asuman isnt brave enough to play middles at crucial moments..she just sets to wing spikers....i wanted her to set to Büşra Cansu much more!!! i hope Hanke is brave enough against strong teams...you know good serves arent enough... ;) :win:

• I think Eczacibasi should not forget that playing only champions league with your players..never works..lets be honest...or rarely works.....they should invest in good turkish players as a base before..like Vakifbank does... and then add good names as foreigners..4 top..not the hole team...but definetly if they build this team in paper is a very strong team....

but coming a young setter even...I think is even more important to play more and more games with full host...Im afraid Hanke wont have the game-time to bold with all her attackers... :/