2013 / 2014 Transfer News

• Seda have to play the Turkish league. There are players of level her Havlickova sat on the bench in the Turkish league.

Even LOGAN TOM was a bench player there!

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• Brazilian setter Ana Cristina signed with Volleyball Franches-Montagnes in the Swiss League.

Source: Volei Elite

• Manon in Rabita? :lol: She never seemed satisfied being in Azerbaijan. It's gonna sound rather hilarious If she stays there one more year...well No. I hope she moves to a better league, but most of strong clubs already have signed their new OPPs...so I don't really see good club for her.
    Unforunately her shape hasn't been as good as her best days, so It would be better to go back to Italy or rather Poland. Her performance in Azerbaijan and Japan was quite bad and she needs to get her name back.

what i meant is that Manon Flier could have the best potetnial but during these last years she lost her shape and she haven't grown up..
    so she's not right now a top level player to play for Rabita!!!! i was simply talking about what a waste of potential she is!!!
    even if i still hope she can find her way and stll becom a true star!

• I don't see Chieri, Urbino, Bologna and Giaveno in Italian Mercato. Will the Clubs disappear?

I see Everyone forgot bout Club which - according to rumors - in new season will have budget with 1 mln euro.. Germany's Schweriner. Curious what Team They will create with such money.

• Rachel Adams will leave Centrostal because Her Agent wants 100% more than in the last season for contract.

Cuban and Lili will probably leave because of Coach decision.

• I see Everyone forgot bout Club which - according to rumors - in new season will have budget with 1 mln euro.. Germany's Schweriner. Curious what Team They will create with such money.

Schwerin had that budget already this season, and so did Dresden. Remember that not all of that is for player salaries, it's also for costs of European Cups, travelling in general, insurances for players and other employees...1 million might sound big, but it's not all that impressive.

• Muszyna also could be a good option for Manon, If Popovic leaves. She used to be one of the best european OPPs, but her level got down a lot...I don't know the proper reasons, it may have been some injuries or personal issues...anyhow I really hope she gets her best shape back. To be honest, she's always been a more national team player than a club player as many people say. I remember when she was playing for Novara, a lot of novara fans kept on saying "Flier never plays as good as in NT..."

• According to volleyball.de, there are rumors that Teun Buijs could be the new head coach of Eczacibasi :what:
    Didn't they renew with Micelli?

And it also says Robin De Kruijf might play in Turkey as well...

As for the source, it's the official website of the German Volleyball Magazin, so the journalists have many contacts and insider infos, so usually it's a reliable source. No idea where they picked up the rumors above though...

• According to volleyball.de, there are rumors that Teun Buijs could be the new head coach of Eczacibasi :what:
    Didn't they renew with Micelli?

And it also says Robin De Kruijf might play in Turkey as well...

As for the source, it's the official website of the German Volleyball Magazin, so the journalists have many contacts and insider infos, so usually it's a reliable source. No idea where they picked up the rumors above though...

8| 8| 8|

Indeed, ECZ renewed with Micelli afaik.....

Robin in Turkey...Burak would be happy :D

• If she really goes there, I hope it won't be in one of the top 4 teams, because then she'd be on bench in the whole season of Turkish league and would probably only play in European Cups, and for a young player like her that would be very bad...

Indeed. Anyway, just rumours....there are many at the moment ;)

• there are rumours that Beşiktaş is interested in some Dutch players for a long time.

@Jose, yes Polen stays in Vakıfbank :)

Thanks for info :flower:

• Polen stays at Vakif? :white: IMO, having her as Brakocevic's back-up is just a waste of her great potential...

I have a feeling that Robin will play for Bursa or Besiktas...

• She's happy in the team :D It's kinda sad to see players like Polen & Güldeniz & Melis in the bench but they keep saying they don't feel like they are bench players and they are treated well in Vakıfbank so they don't wanna leave the team.

• She's happy in the team :D It's kinda sad to see players like Polen & Güldeniz & Melis in the bench but they keep saying they don't feel like they are bench players and they are treated well in Vakıfbank so they don't wanna leave the team.

Haha yeah, that's what I already thought several times. Vakifbank is probably the most well balanced team and they treat players very well...It probably makes players proud and happy. But hey, Polen and Guldeniz would be on starting 7 if they play for...for example Fenerbahce...at least in Turkish league. :whistling: