2013 / 2014 Transfer News

• Eczacibasi VitrA manager also confirmed Lorenzo Micelli but maybe they look for an assitant coach who knows,for me would be better to see Teun Buijs as head coach and Micelli as assitant :lol:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Eczacibasi VitrA manager also confirmed Lorenzo Micelli but maybe they look for an assitant coach who knows,for me would be better to see Teun Buijs as head coach and Micelli as assitant :lol:

:drink: :drink: :drink:

• Is it official that Havelkova will play for Eczacibasi next year? As I know there is a still fight for her. Impel Wroclaw wants her as well.

It depends on Conte, where he will play next season - if in Poland, Helena can play in Impel or in Tauron. If he chooses Turkey, probably Eczacibasi will wait for her. Conte said that he wants to play in Poland, so we will see how it'll end ^^

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Is it official that Havelkova will play for Eczacibasi next year? As I know there is a still fight for her. Impel Wroclaw wants her as well.

Well manager said they confirmed her but probably they didn't sign with her yet if those rumors appear,they might give up this transfer.I heared that Nalan Ural is behind of a sensational OH transfer but they wanna play with two foreign OH in CL and there is no Sokolova in Micelli's plans.

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• According to volleyball.de, there are rumors that Teun Buijs could be the new head coach of Eczacibasi :what:
    Didn't they renew with Micelli?

And it also says Robin De Kruijf might play in Turkey as well...

As for the source, it's the official website of the German Volleyball Magazin, so the journalists have many contacts and insider infos, so usually it's a reliable source. No idea where they picked up the rumors above though...

maybe for next season?

• Haha yeah, that's what I already thought several times. Vakifbank is probably the most well balanced team and they treat players very well...It probably makes players proud and happy. But hey, Polen and Guldeniz would be on starting 7 if they play for...for example Fenerbahce...at least in Turkish league. :whistling:

agree...if Polen had gone to FB then they wouldnt transfer Havlickova today and get an extra spot for another foreinger....the same for Güldeniz....GSD and FB would take her with pleasure it had been possible..

• Sensational OH in Eczacibasi? Jaqueline or Klaudia Kaczorowska.

I think they'll go with Kaczorowska. And Matlak as the new coach :drink:

• anyone knows where is Filipovics?

I knew she had to go to Bologna but she got seriously injured at the beginning of the season, so she left the club in order to recover..!

anyway Merlo will play in Bergamo for two more years!! :rose: :rose: and she is getting better and better, recovering from that last awful injury... :love:

• "Voices" in Bergamo say Weiss and Di Iulio also staying in the team next season (almost sure).

They want also that Blagojevic stays, and that can happen cause she really liked playing in Bergamo, but it is still to be confirmed.

The club wants to keep the americans as well, but they seem to have a burocratic problem right now to close the contracts with Crimes and Brown.

The team is interested in another italian MB though to replace Zambelli and Devetag.