2013 / 2014 Transfer News

• Where is Valérie Courtois playing, she is a talented libero player.

Lloyd + Naz + Wołosz + Hanke + Smutná + Mori
    Bokan + Zakrievskaja + Bricio + Vilponen + Jupïter + A.Lazić + Stepanova + Marković
    Onyejekwe + N.Dimitrova + Crkoňová + de Kruijf + Truškina + Thibeault + Omelčenko + Schauss
    Rourke + Bošković + Fabris + Kajalina + Collar + Simić + Miklai + Vasilantonaki
    Courtois + Venegas + Gaído + Castillo + Gómez + Kiselyova

• On legavolleyfemminile.it they list Yuranny Romaña as having Italian citizenship so it would appear that signing Dayesi Maso wouldn't violate the 2 foreigner rule.

:what: This is surprising to me... Anyway Sala Consilina is quite well known in Italy for NOT paying full salaries, last year they paid around 50% of the amounts and some players escaped before the end of the season, so I really can't believe that they suddenly found so much money to sign a Cuban player coming from the Brazilian League...... they don't even have money to buy a back-up MB...... :aww:

• Puerto Rican opposite Karina Malpica-Ocasio signed with IBK Altos in the Korean League.
    Source: FPV

Does it mean that IBK solved contract with Ustymenko? On club webiste and on Korean wikipedia Ustymenko is listed and there is no info about Ocasio ?(

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• She retired! Probably she will train with Kieldrecht until january for the World Qualification but after that tournament?

Do you know why ? she is so young and telented, it's to early to get retired.

Lloyd + Naz + Wołosz + Hanke + Smutná + Mori
    Bokan + Zakrievskaja + Bricio + Vilponen + Jupïter + A.Lazić + Stepanova + Marković
    Onyejekwe + N.Dimitrova + Crkoňová + de Kruijf + Truškina + Thibeault + Omelčenko + Schauss
    Rourke + Bošković + Fabris + Kajalina + Collar + Simić + Miklai + Vasilantonaki
    Courtois + Venegas + Gaído + Castillo + Gómez + Kiselyova

• She played last season in Brazil (São Bernardo) as OH.
    - no reception
    -strong service
    - good spike
    ^^

Maso played after Brazil in Igtisadchi Baku. Even magic president of the club signed with her 3 (!) years contract. Of course, as we know well Igtisadchi, after watching practice and one match (by her, Igtisadchi lost match against Lokomotiv), president decided to solved her contract, so... I think Italian A2 is good for her now?

• Any news about Vesna Djurisic, Courtney Thompson? These 3 are probably the most valuable players which left OrlenLiga and I have no info about their new clubs.

Others are: Paola Ampudia (OH/OP, Colombia), Dorota Pykosz (MB), Milena Rosner (OH), Aleksandra Folta (OP/OH), Marta Wójcik (S), Dominika Schulz (MB), Natalya Matseichyk (MB, Belarus), Ilona Gierak (OH/OP), Iga Chojnacka (OH/OP/MB), Marta Siwka (L), Vesna Jovanovic (MB, Serbia) and Kinga Zielińska (OH/OP). Last two were in Chemik, so not in OrlenLiga, but in 1st league.

Any info about at least one of those players? There were some info about Ampudia in Switzerland (rumours), Djurisic in Brasilia (false rumours), Pykosz in Piła (also falsde rumours, she's without club), Wójcik (she had contract with Tauron, but it was solved), Chojnacka (rumours about Italy, but she's probably injured and without club), Jovanovic probably came back to Serbia (though I checked Serbian league rosters and she isn't anywhere), Zielińska (probably will play in polish 1st league). About the rest I didn't hear any single word.

Also without club is still Milena Radecka, anyone wants to sign with her? :whistle:

Edited once, last by kondzio ().

• Any news about Vesna Djurisic, Courtney Thompson and Paola Ampudia? These 3 are probably the most valuable players which left OrlenLiga and I have no info about their new clubs.

Is she a valuable player? I didn't know that... in Pesaro she was such a mess :lol: Did she have a good season in Poland last year?!

• Is she a valuable player? I didn't know that... in Pesaro she was such a mess :lol: Did she have a good season in Poland last year?!

Ok, I wrote it too quickly, mentioning her as valuable :lol: she had to be replacement as OPP for Soraia Dos Santos and finally she were just bench player, showing nothing special :whistle:

• This is surprising to me... Anyway Sala Consilina is quite well known in Italy for NOT paying full salaries, last year they paid around 50% of the amounts and some players escaped before the end of the season, so I really can't believe that they suddenly found so much money to sign a Cuban player coming from the Brazilian League...... they don't even have money to buy a back-up MB......

I've just heard a rumour according to which Yuranny Romaña Perea has
    already escaped from Sala Consilina and went back to Colombia :wacko: ..if it's true then Dayesi Maso would come to replace her.

• Diouf came back from the U-23 Wolrd Cahmpionship with a distortion in her knee and will miss part of the season with Foppa. :( But the team can't sign anyone know..only in January.

In an interview, the president Bonetti made hard critics to Italian Nt and also to dominican Federation. acording to him, the club made a contract with Peña, but the Dominican Federation decided she should not go to play there or something like that...

maybe some italian can make a better translation.

Here is the resume - http://bergamorossoblu.wordpre…per-linfortunio-di-diouf/

• Bergamo's President Bonetti: "Diouf comes back from Mexico with a knee distorsion. We give healthy players to Italian NT and they come back unhealthy. The way they abused of Diouf was totally wrong. She had to play many matches with senior NT during all summer, they never let her rest, but they didn't achieve the result they hoped at ECH due to their technical mistakes I'd like to underline, and so what did they do? They tried to achieve that result at the Under23 WCH!
    Diouf is a powerful buy also heavy player, you must know how to handle her but of course they don't. They do not know anything. They feel like they are the owners of the players and treat us like those who must serve them, they want Diouf and other young players to play often but they exploit them too much. I agree that NT is important, victories are important but they should realize that without us clubs, who invest money to develop these young talented players and make them grow, they wouldn't go anywhere. We (clubs) feel like exploited by NT, we invest our money and they abuse of it. I had already called Federation to ask not to take Diouf to Under23 WCH, but they didn't care so now I called them to say Thanks."

• Maybe Foppa should try to sign with an American OH? Falyn Fonoimoana or Gina Mancuso could be good solution ^^ Dominican federation as always showed unproffesionalism :whistle: now Diouf has health problems :down:

• Bergamo's general director Bonetti about Peña: "We signed a contract with a player, the OH Yonkaira Peña, but the Dominican Federation president decided that she didn't have to come here.....so we are now considering other options, there are some players available but not immediately, and from 20th October to 6th January it's not possible to transfer new players. So we are also considering the possibility of waiting until January before making any choice, because we want to make sure it is the right choice"

• Brazilian wing spiker Renata Schmutz signed with Ereğli Belediyesi.

Source: World of Volley

• Ok, I wrote it too quickly, mentioning her as valuable :lol: she had to be replacement as OPP for Soraia Dos Santos and finally she were just bench player, showing nothing special :whistle:

Ampudia didn't get a chance for showing her performance even by all one match in Łódź, that's true and don't judge her.

Ampudia and Siwka are still looking for a club.

Matseichyk signed with VC Zhetysu Almaty.

Ilona Gierka plays in France A2 team (Saint Raphael)

About Chojnacka, she was practicing with Legionovia and also Sparta Warszawa.

Milena Rosner probably finished her career.

• Ana Grbac to Lokomotiv Baku