2013 Universiade - Russia - 06/07

• Does anyone has the roster of China and can say sth to it, cause the Nation " China" isn`t listed anymore at the moment

No star, just students :D
    I know because some of them came to Vietnam at 2013 Lienvietpostbank Cup

• Looks like CZE played with bench is first set because in 2nd set they changed the whole line-up, now some professional players (Holubcova plays in France, Jakubsova played in Germany, Strakova in NCAA) are on court and they're really giving Russia a run for their money. Russia plays really bad though :white:

• As expected, Russia won easily 3:0, but I didn't like their game at all today. They played completely without middle attack and even after good receptions 80% of all sets went to Obmochaeva :white:

From Czech team, only Vendula Strakova (OPP) is on international level, she had good serving runs in 2nd and 3rd set and was the only player who got past Russian block regularly.

• As expected, Russia won easily 3:0, but I didn't like their game at all today. They played completely without middle attack and even after good receptions 80% of all sets went to Obmochaeva :white:

From Czech team, only Vendula Strakova (OPP) is on international level, she had good serving runs in 2nd and 3rd set and was the only player who got past Russian block regularly.

I agree. Strakova has the potential to be a promising player :super:

• Stats (a bit different to what we're used to...click "detailed" to see player stats): http://www.kazan2013.ru/hide/e…Info/ResultList/VOW400A01

Obmochaeva 18 points, Chaplina and Pasynkova 11 each.

I prefer more stats like this, there are more similar to these from cev.lu and DataVolley. On FIVB they can add in line-ups numbers with positions on starts of sets :sos:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• I chcecked stats for Thailand team and I'm surprised, because today Malika was MB :what: however with team like Hong Kong Nataphon (former Thai-NT 1st coach, he's head coach here) could do it. Em'orn and Tapaphaipun did good job. Also Poland without bigger obstacles defeated USA 3-0, after 2 sets Popik changed most players, so everyone was on court.

• guys...where can I watch the games...and find the results and stats? ^^

Results and stats you have here :) just choose day and there you have list of all matches that day, in section reports at the right side choose Match Results to see P-2, choose Match Staistics to see P-3 (they're look the same as these from Olympic Games ^^)

• And what about streaming? I haven't found nothing until now. Can you help me?

Unfortunately no idea, some matches are broadcasted on Eurosport 2, so maybe on Eurosport2 on frombar will be something ^^ about other streams I have no idea

• Looks like CZE played with bench is first set because in 2nd set they changed the whole line-up, now some professional players (Holubcova plays in France, Jakubsova played in Germany, Strakova in NCAA) are on court and they're really giving Russia a run for their money. Russia plays really bad though :white:

and the setter Halbichova used to be NT member last year, MB no.7 Nachmilnerova in NT this year

Lloyd + Naz + Wołosz + Hanke + Smutná + Mori
    Bokan + Zakrievskaja + Bricio + Vilponen + Jupïter + A.Lazić + Stepanova + Marković
    Onyejekwe + N.Dimitrova + Crkoňová + de Kruijf + Truškina + Thibeault + Omelčenko + Schauss
    Rourke + Bošković + Fabris + Kajalina + Collar + Simić + Miklai + Vasilantonaki
    Courtois + Venegas + Gaído + Castillo + Gómez + Kiselyova

• North Korea is taking part in tournament but Germany and Turkey no? A little shame..

• North Korea is taking part in tournament but Germany and Turkey no? A little shame..

No, it's totally logical. Germany and Turkey have enough better tournaments where they can participate, North Korea doesn't get any other opportunities. In Germany, nobody cares about students sports. 2 years ago a German beach volleyball team won Gold in Universiade and nobody took notice of it...