The 2013 FIVB World Club Championships

• Anyone watching Volero - Evergrande? Volero have good players.. and they are performing good till now.. their Ukranian OPP is very good, I'm impressed. Also Carcases has made a couple of blocks right now and has some kills, but I think Karine is setting her way off the net. Golubovic doing a good job too.

On the other side Hodge is not being set enough IMO, maybe she doesn't have a good connection with her setter yet

• Great match so far. Really great level from both teams. I'm surprised with Volero.

• Osmokrovic really played a fantastic match! She had to do most of the team's receptions, covering for Carcases, and still she did a very good job in attack as well. One of the few players out there who simply don't seem to age :D

• Great match by Volero. So good to see Carcases back in action.

• Great match by Volero. So good to see Carcases back in action.

Finally her penalty has ended ^^ moreover Osmokrovic is in fantastic shape, after not so good last season ^^

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Finally her penalty has ended ^^ moreover Osmokrovic is in fantastic shape, after not so good last season ^^

Carcases did a good job, she got 28 points, but I don't think she played great.. Osmokrovic played much better.. Although it was not hers (Kenia) fault.. Karine was giving her many balls either short or far from the net.. I also don't like the idea of hiding her in reception.. she is not the best passer but also not so bad.. but Osmokrovic and Sano did a great job so.. never mind :thumbsup: I am very excited to see this team in CL..

• Carcases did a good job, she got 28 points, but I don't think she played great.. Osmokrovic played much better.. Although it was not hers (Kenia) fault.. Karine was giving her many balls either short or far from the net.. I also don't like the idea of hiding her in reception.. she is not the best passer but also not so bad.. but Osmokrovic and Sano did a great job so.. never mind :thumbsup: I am very excited to see this team in CL..

Karine is one of the worst setters I've seen in Brazil...she's probably only better than Gisele Fiorentino.
    I didn't see the match but it surprises me that Volero could win with her as setter, for real.