The 2013 FIVB World Club Championships

• Official statement say that to Volero Zurich, Kenya Prisons and Vakifbank will be add CSV Champion + AVC Champion + Norceca Team so without 2012 World Club Champion Sollys Osasco.

yeah I read that in volero site as well...

well makes more sense, as Volero will host it.

Unless they increased for 8 the number of the teams playing it..so.

• Official statement say that to Volero Zurich, Kenya Prisons and Vakifbank will be add CSV Champion + AVC Champion + Norceca Team so without 2012 World Club Champion Sollys Osasco.

All easy. This will be our 5th cup.

(4th will be Turkey super cup. Since we won both of turkey league and turkish cup, who'll we play against for turkeysuper cup? our a-team vs b-team?)

• iticileşmeye gerek yok.. :wavy:

"iticileşmek"? It must be you who invented this word in turkish. Google translator will boil the water. You meant "itici olmak"? (irritating?)
    Did I do this? Oh no. Really wondered, who'll we play against for turkish super cup. Anyway, it is another story, I'll ask this in turkey league thread.

• "iticileşmek"? It must be you who invented this word in turkish. Google translator will boil the water. You meant "itici olmak"? (irritating?)
    Did I do this? Oh no. Really wondered, who'll we play against for turkish super cup. Anyway, it is another story, I'll ask this in turkey league thread.

iticileşmek=to become irritating....you'd better work on turkish a little...lol

• Journalist asked Przedpelski- is the chance for Wild Card to ZAKSA? Answer- no, in Men's Tour isn't chance to Wild Card only in Women are possible 2 Wild Cards to have 8 Teams.

• Like the European Championship...I think this will be the most interesting World Club Championship we had so far!!!!

All four teams can do a great job - Vakifbank, Unilever, Volero and Evergrande.

Last year had good teams..but Tianjin got without main players.. Fenerbahçe changed completely the hoster they were european champions..plus they couldnt have Kim...and Rabita had only one week of trainings.

I think the teams will get more prepared this season. They will be tired...but Vakifbank mantained most roster, so they already know each other very well..and Volero is training for a while already. Everygrande will count with Zhu and Zheng...so It will be really interesting tournament! ^^

• Unknown players, I know only a bit Justine Landi because she played in Poland, as far as remember she was in PTPS Piła ^^

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Chinese NT has been moved to Guangdong. :white: A strong roster indeed.

I guess that makes first place in Pool B very important. It won't be a good idea playing them at semi-finals.

What? Chinese NT will repalce Evergrande?