Brazilian League 2013/2014

• When will start play off and how does look play off's system?

Playoffs start this thursday.
    First quarter finals round matches will happen from thursday until sunday.
    The system is best of 3 matches:
    Molico/Osasco vs. Brasília
    Amil/Campinas vs. São Caetano
    Unilever vs. Pinheiros
    Sesi/SP vs. Praia Clube

By the way- how many Players have 7 pts in the League?

I think there are 7 or 8 players. Most of the last Olympic champions plus Herrera and Sarah Pavan.

• Aw, come on, maybe she's applying for the role in one of the soap operas and all of you are just bashing her unmercifully.. :D

Maybe Jaqueline plans to follow Bruno’s mom steps. Vera Mossa made it to the soap operas, why not Jaque? lol

Anyway, she knows there will be a place for her at Superliga next season. I guess she’s just making a little drama to get some attention on Twitter.

• Jaque just had her baby. I guess she needs to stay in San Paulo or close to the city. Osasco and Sesi already have 2 players with 7 points, so... where could she go? Pinheiros is in San Paulo, but the team can't pay her usual salary. Maybe Campinas...

• Jaque just had her baby. I guess she needs to stay in San Paulo or close to the city. Osasco and Sesi already have 2 players with 7 points, so... where could she go? Pinheiros is in San Paulo, but the team can't pay her usual salary. Maybe Campinas...

Why does she need to stay in São Paulo? So many people have children and go live somewhere else...especially athletes.
    She has a place in almost any team in Brazil and in the world...she is complaining as if she won't be able to play at all next year.

• Why does she need to stay in São Paulo? So many people have children and go live somewhere else...especially athletes.
    She has a place in almost any team in Brazil and in the world...she is complaining as if she won't be able to play at all next year.

We don't know her situation so well. Family is the priority for many women from sport. She may miss the season as well if she doesn't find a team close to her baby and Murilo. In the summer things may change, maybe both her and Murilo will be playing elsewhere, so I can understand why she feels unconfortable right now...

• She has a place in almost any team in Brazil and in the world...

Oh, yeah, I can imagine Murilo and Jaqueline moving out to foreign country with their baby boy :rolleyes: I don't think even Skra Belchatow could've handled that.

• The rule is ridiculous and has been ridiculous for many, many years. But only now when things get a little complicated for Jaqueline is that she starts complaining about something. Every athlete in Brazilian Superleague, especially the top ones, should always complain about the stupid decisions made by CBV that affects the overall championship. They do have to think about the league itself to be better.

BTW, Jaquline herself has been in Molico/Osasco for 4 years counting as ZERO to the overall sum of the team's players' points. This is a another rule I think should be changed. Players who are coming back from another country get 0 points on the total sum of the team for AS MANY YEARS as they stay there. This doesn't make any sense.

• Oh, yeah, I can imagine Murilo and Jaqueline moving out to foreign country with their baby boy :rolleyes: I don't think even Skra Belchatow could've handled that.

Well, I didn't say that they should move abroad, I was only saying that Osasco is NOT the only place where Jaqueline can play. The way she is talking in twitter looks like she will be unemployed next year, which is bullshit.

• Well, I didn't say that they should move abroad, I was only saying that Osasco is NOT the only place where Jaqueline can play.

And I just said that, in my opinion, going abroad isn't an option for them. That's all. :)

• I'm not a Unilever fan, but I'm sure the coach knows he needs to give his main players a rest. Unilever is a mess this season, definitely not at the same level of Molico, Amil and Sesi, but you can't ignore a team with Fofão, Fabi, Juciely, Gabi and Sarah Pavan. Also, the staff has been making Mihajlovic practise passing to exhaustion. Once Fofão is back, with all due respect to Roberta, things will be better. I still believe Unilever can reach the final once again, though I think nobody will take the title from Molico. It's funny because if Unilever makes it to the final, we'll be seeing the same clash to decide Superliga's trophy for the tenth year in a row. :what:

You're plenty right on what you said. They are under their capabilities and may hone it for playoffs. :thumbup:

CBV is coming up with an innovation. From now onwards, stats will operate in real time. :sos:
    That's the women's page: http://www.cbv.com.br/v1/super…tatisticas-novo.asp?gen=f
    Hopefully, we'll get this working for today!

• The new ranking: http://www.cbv.com.br/v1/super…EM_2014-2015_20-03-14.pdf

What is interesting is that right now Uni has no players with 7 points and that they reduced Sarah's ranking to 6. Which doesn't matter anyway as she's leaving the club and to pursue her beach volleyball career. So they have Fabi and Juciely for 6 points. That opens the market for Rio :D

What Jaqueline wrote on her twitter is true - female teams would only have 2 7-point players. But the point limit for each team was raised from 32 to 43.

(via google translator):

At the meeting, the CBV put three options on the ballot. The first stop was the ranking and consequently there is no limitation for hiring athletes with maximum score (7 points) and not to hire foreigners, but the same was rejected by the clubs.

The MH also proposed to further the adoption of the rankings, but with limitations on the number of athletes just 7 points and foreign. In this case, there would be no need for the total score per team, since the other players need not be scored.

The third proposal Aprovada clubs was to keep the model current ranking in force in Superliga 13/14.

How they voted:

MOLICO/NESTLÉ – take the ranking with 7 points and limitations of foreign

SÃO CRISTÓVÃO SAÚDE/SÃO CAETANO - take the ranking with 7 points and limitations of foreign

UNILEVER – keep ranking

BANANA BOAT/PRAIA CLUBE – keep ranking

DECISÃO ENGENHARIA/MINAS– keep ranking

VÔLEI AMIL – take the ranking with 7 points and limitations of foreign

PINHEIROS – keep ranking

BRASILIA VÔLEI – keep ranking

SESI-SP – keep ranking

RESULTADO – 6 X 3 – manter o ranking atual

• Proposals:

1) finish the ranking = no 7 points limit, no foreign limit, no point limit by team
    2) finish the ranking = the only limits are 7 points players (3) and foreigners (2) by team, no point limit by team
    3) keep the ranking = two 7 points players by team, new point limit by team (43), keep the foreign limit (2) and whoever foreign (Dayesi Maso or Destinee Hooker, por example) count 5 points in her first season here

Votes:
    1) 0 votes
    2) 3 votes = Molico/Nestlé (1º), São Cristovão Saúde/São Caetano (7º) and Vôlei Amil (2º)
    3) 6 votes = Unilever (3º), Banana Boat/Praia Clube (5º), Decisão Engenharia/Minas (12º), Pinheiros (6º), Brasília Vôlei (8º) and SESI-SP (4º)

• Quarter Finals

Game 1 -

Molico/Nestle 3x0 Brasília Vôlei (21-12, 21-14, 21-14) - http://www.cbv.com.br/v1/superliga/estatisticas/p2183F.pdf (1-0)
    Troféu Viva-Vôlei: Sheilla (Molico/Nestlé)

Pinheiros 2x3 Unilever Vôlei (16-21, 21-17, 16-21, 21-18, 13-15) - http://www.cbv.com.br/v1/superliga/estatisticas/p2184F.pdf (0-1)
    Troféu Viva-Vôlei: Mihajlovic (Unilever)

Vôlei Amil 3x0 São Cristovão Saúde/São Caetano (21-9, 21-15, 21-18 ) - http://www.cbv.com.br/v1/superliga/estatisticas/p2185F.pdf (1-0)
    Troféu Viva-Vôlei: Rosamaria (Amil)

SESI-SP 3x1 Banana Boat/Praia Clube (19-21, 21-13, 21-13, 21-19) - http://www.cbv.com.br/v1/superliga/estatisticas/p2186F.pdf
    Troféu Viva-Vôlei: Suelen (Sesi-SP)

• For anyone who might be interested - here's the interview with Bernardo Rezende. We've talked a lot about Unilever, the Superleague and the whole mess that CBV has made, about the national teams, Logan Tom, cycling and a lot of other things.
    (It's in English)

http://blokaut.net/aktualnosci…n%27t+have+to+do+anything