Poland - PlusLiga 2013/2014

• My stream (lemonsport just collapsed. Help please !!!!!

• 3:2 for Zaksa.....
    Obviously Rzeszow couldn't handle Akhrems injury. I wasn't watching attentively all the time, so what was about Schoeps? Was he that bad? Konarski didn't have an impact at all from what i saw ?(

• I wasn't watching attentively all the time, so what was about Schoeps? Was he that bad?

Better than Konarski, that's for sure. The substitution was forced after Alek got injured, there's a foreigner limit (3) in +L. And I don't think Kowal wanted to change setters.

• Better than Konarski, that's for sure. The substitution was forced after Alek got injured, there's a foreigner limit (3) in +L. And I don't think Kowal wanted to change setters.

Thanks for the info, i was really wondering, why he didn't come in again with Konarski underperforming so badly......

• I'm so happy with this win by ZAKSA in Rzeszów after dramatic battle :dance6: Of course it's a pity that Sovia lost Akhrem and it'll be tougher for them because Alek is their key OH. It's even bigger loss, seeing that Akhrem had 63% in terms of spiking until his injury. Meanwhile Veres sucked and both Lotman and Penchev didn't have good game. Not caring about reception stats I have to say that Igła had some incredible digs 8o surprisingly Konarski has not bad stats in terms of spiking, but visually it looks better in favour of Schoeps.
    ZAKSA started with poor reception and Sovia with much better, but later it flattened. Kooy again did good job as key hitter, woth good supplement by both OPPs. Ruciak kept reception on decent level and had 6 aces :thumbsup: though as spiker he was a flop.
    Checking numbers in stats we can say that we have tough battle - better spiking by Sovia, less errors and better blocking by ZAKSA.

Resovia - ZAKSA 0-1

Next match tomorrow at 20:00 CET again on Polsat Sport News because of Men's Handball Tournament in Poland :whistle:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Zaksa in the moment looks like Dick Kooy show while Resovia has more options to use. Penchev for example can play better, like last year when he had time on court, Veres also can be way better, while I don't see where Zaksa can improve /I don't count on Bociek/. The question is are Resovia as a team ready to win outside of home court? Psychology is not their strong side this year.

• Today before semifinals we had match for places 10th and 12th:

Lotos Trefl Gdańsk - BBTS Bielsko-Biała 3-0 (25-11 25-17 25-15) MVP: Przemysław Stępień report

Grzegorz Łomacz was absent so whole match played Stępień who was elected as MVP. Good % by Jaorsz and Zaliński. Meanwhile BBTS without Gonzalez was invisible. Akimenko was horrible, the same with Błoński, Bućko defended honour of team as the only one. Lotos finished 10th (what a loss :whistle: ), while BBTS ended as last team.

Lotos - BBTS 2-0

• Kielce 0:3 Olsztyn, YASSSS! :dance6:

0-3 after close battle: 23-25 22-25 26-28 MVP: Piotr Hain report

Hain with nice numbers - 10/12 spikes / 83% + 1 ace, good scorers with decent % were Bengolea and Buszek a bit worse was Szymański. From Effector main roles played Jungiewicz, Buchowski nad Poglajen.

Effector - Indykpol 0-1
    Next match 12.04 at 17:00 CET in Olsztyn.

Tomorrow second match for places 5th-8th Politechnika-Czarni at 15:00 CET.

• Resovia - ZAKSA - Livestream
    ZAKSA takes first set - 25-18

• Well, this is... depressing. Think I'm gonna take another break from volley after my AZS do what they gotta do and smash Kielce next weekend. I can't even enjoy watching anymore.

• Well, this is... depressing. Think I'm gonna take another break from volley after my AZS do what they gotta do and smash Kielce next weekend. I can't even enjoy watching anymore.

Maybe it was too early written, now Sovia is leading 16-7 8o

• Ruciak and his serves :obey:

• Well, for me the best from Resovia today were Veres - the only one reliable hitter in Sovia, Igła and Perłowski. Meanwhile Schoeps had bad day, Konarski's performance darkened his show at the end of 4th set like from times as Delecta's OPP, but overall it looked poorly. Lotman is too weak support in terms of spiking, by he wasn't bad. And setters... Drzyzga didn't shine at all and when Tichacek appeared on court he was so predictable, especially at beginning of tiebreak :whistle:

Of course referees stole few points for ZAKSA, I was so furious watching end of 4th set, when we had series for Resovia. The peak of it was yellow card for Zagumny :call: And commentators are so biased :mad: Wojciech Drzyzga should be banned from matches with his son. And supporters, seeing losing team they didn't support team, too much booing at opponents and complaining about referees and challenges :whistle:

Maybe ZAKSA is a bit too dependent on Kooy, but in this match Witczak was great and as reliable as Dick. With these strong wings, Ruciak's serves, nice performance by Wiśniewski and not bad by Możdżonek, adding still good sets from Zagumny (don't even compare with Drzyzga) it's enough for Resovia without their main OH.

MVP for Łukasz Wiśniewski report

Resovia - ZAKSA 0-2

Next battle on Firday, I don't even want to call it as early final, because it's rather obvious that duel Skra - JW should be much more exciting, 1st match tomorrow at 13:30 CET - Polsat Sport.

• Of course referees stole few points for ZAKSA, I was so furious watching end of 4th set, when we had series for Resovia.

Ah, c'mon, that's nonsense. Yes, the refereeing was absolutely pathetic (same as the day before), but mistakes went both ways. And Zaksa works for their reputation with the refs by constant whining and complaining, Świderski included.

Wojciech Drzyzga should be banned from matches with his son.

He had decided himself that he wouldn't comment Sovia and I don't think he did this season to be fair, or at least not much. Perhaps there was no one else available.

And supporters, seeing losing team they didn't support team, too much booing at opponents and complaining about referees and challenges :whistle:

And how exactly is that new? I mean, the whole local chauvinism thing? It's part of the game. They did everything they could to help their team in a difficult moment. Last season Zaksa's MC blasted the club anthem while Sovia were receiving their gold medals, ffs.

• Sovia looks pretty lost without, Zibi which comes on court and changes the matches or without Grozer.

Konarski can't play at this level. Without Akhrem they're lost. I don't like Veres, I think he was useless for most of the season. Sovia was better to keep going on with Penchev's development or just using Lotman.

• Sovia was better to keep going on with Penchev's development

I honestly think that was the plan :( I mean, to use him more. Same with Fabian. But then Sovia started losing and Kowal panicked. Sometimes I feel like he's not the brightest bulb in the box, maybe because he's so stubborn in his ways.

• I honestly think that was the plan :( I mean, to use him more. Same with Fabian. But then Sovia started losing and Kowal panicked. Sometimes I feel like he's not the brightest bulb in the box, maybe because he's so stubborn in his ways.

So maybe it's high time to get rid of Kowal? Penchev should get more chances, as we can see Sovia needs beter 2nd OPP than Konarski :whistle: Fabian of course needs to improve because we need him looking into future in NT and I don't like Tichacek at all :wacko: