Poland - PlusLiga 2013/2014

• Links should appear later, match starts 20:30 CET ^^

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• 7th Place: (2 wins)

Effector Kielce - Cerrad Czarni Radom 1-3 (26-28 25-20 23-25 18-25) MVP: Michał Kędzierski report

Jungiewicz with Buchowski the best in Effector, while in Cerrad good game by Kooistra, Westpahl and good sub by Kędzierski.

Effector - Czarni 0-1

• I'm watching a bit of Resovia-ZAKSA and I can't understand why is Penchev in the front row when Bociek is in the front row as well. If I was Zagumny, I would always set to Bociek when Penchev is in the front line.

• Asseco Resovia Rzeszów - ZAKSA Kędzierzyn-Koźle 3-1 (25-19 17-25 25-22 25-21) MVP: Dawid Konarski stats soon

Resovia - ZAKSA 3-2

• DONT EVER UNDERESTIMATE THE HEART OF A CHAMPION.

I did because I'm stupid. But it was my first and last time, promise.

• Stats

Konarski finally played good game - 20/37 spikes - 54% + 2 blocks + 2 aces, with good support by Penchev and Lotman. Veres again was horrible, fortunately he was changed quickly. By ZAKSA good numbers have Bociek, Kooy and MBs, but it wasn't enough ;( in key moments they sucked again :mad:

• Nowakowsky again uderused. Why is so impossibe for European setters to set to the MB from bad reception, to set with variety to the MB's?

• I watches until the half of the third set. For the first time Konarski convinced me today. Penchev and Lotman helped a lot. I still prefer Kozok than Perlowski. Nowakowski helped a lot on block.

Igla is still only reason why I support this team! :obey:

• If we look stats Penchev helped on every element, especially on serving where he placed 23 serves out of 76 which didn't finish in the net or out.

• If we look stats Penchev helped on every element, especially on serving where he placed 23 serves out of 76 which didn't finish in the net or out.

With Penchev on serve Resovia got many points in series :teach:

• Too bad that I watched only the last set :D

• Sweet heavenly angels... That was just... I'm speechless :white: Even though I knew after this second win in Kedzierzyn that guys coming back to Rzeszow can't lose it - the last match thrilled me so much. This is insane how duo Penchev & Lotman played their hearts out :obey: Well, whole team showed the heart but these two... Who would have known they can be such a perfect combination? In not an easy situation but in the situation when they have to patch the hole after Alek. It's like, you know, Alek will be always like a talisman for this team, the most important and stuff, but guys just proved they're ONE :roll: They blend in with the rest, integrated, composed with in no time. It's not individual players won but the team. All together. Looking good together. Feeling great each other. Beautiful. The heart of a champion :heart:
    Have to say that Zaksa amused me so much when they kept serving on Penchev :D
    And not that I'm only impressed with Resovia. I'll say that Wiśniewski is (I swear, if NT coaches doesn't see this then I don't know if anything in voleyball makes any sense) READY to be our NT starter. And I don't give a crap that he doesn't even has magic 2 meters - I'm telling you, he would be pain in the ass even having Russians on the other side of the net and it wouldn't look silly at all if the one standing opposite would be Muserskiy even though he's 20cms taller.
    :gone:

DONT EVER UNDERESTIMATE THE HEART OF A CHAMPION.

I did because I'm stupid. But it was my first and last time, promise.

I did it too :S Deep deep down I felt that Sovia is actually the only team I know that could turned such tough situation in their favor. But well since Alek was gone I didn't quite believe without him they're still dangerous enough. That's why this motto will stay in my memory forever.

Btw. Sovia has probably the best fans. Sweet lord... they created red heart on white background and I don't know why it moved me so much. Not to mention how much I feel all the emotions reading it all from their faces sitting only in front of my tv :obey:

• 5th Place: (3 wins)

Indykpol AZS Olsztyn - AZS Politechnika Warszawska 3-2 (25-21 25-19 21-25 24-26 15-9) MVP: Rafał Buszek report

Buszek with Szymański were great pair today, on te other side good game had Adamajtis with Szalpuk, but it wasn't enough. Indykpol was better in all elements, Poli made 40 errors :aww:

Indypkol - Politechnika 1-0

Next match tomorrow at 16:00

• Finals' Schedule:

3rd Place: (3 wins)
    Jastrzębski Węgiel - ZAKSA Kędzierzyn-Koźle
    22.04 18:00, 23.04 18:00 - JW host
    26.04, 27.04 - ZAKSA host
    30.04 - JW host

Final: (3 wins) - all matches on Polsat Sport
    Asseco Resovia Rzeszów - PGE Skra Bełchatów