Azerbaijan Superleague 2013-2014

• Will the season still be 20 games or 10 games like what was mentioned before?

Seems to be only 10 games for this season. :wall: :aww: :wall:

• Seems to be only 10 games for this season. :wall: :aww: :wall:

Then six teams will divide 2 groups which in every 3 teams. A (1-3-5); B (2-4-6). One group may play out of Baku (examp Quba) and Rabita`s group (probably A ^^ ) in Baku due to F4. Actually I even dunno this is exact info but heard like that :teach:

• Rabita BAKU 3-0 Igtisadchi BAKU
    (25-21; 25-15; 25-20)

The match statistic:

Rabita
    Krsmanovic-12 pts (10 atcs, 1 block, 1 ace)
    Skowronska-11 pts (6 atcs, 2 blocks, 3 aces, 23% exc.)
    Rourke-11 pts (8 atcs, 3 aces)
    Dixon-10 pts (6 atcs, 4 blocks)
    Cruz-4 pts (2 atcs, 2 aces, 31% exc.)
    Starovic-3 pts (1 atc, 2 blocks)
    Skorupa-2 pts (1 atc, 1 ace)
    Horvath-1 pt (1 atc)
    Castillo (L)-20% exc. (total 5 receptions)

Igtisadchi
    McClendon-11 pts (11atcs, 26% exc.)
    Sittirak-11 pts (7 atcs, 1 block, 3 aces, 29% exc.)
    Flier-8 pts (6 atcs, 2 aces)
    Thinkaow-4 pts (3 atcs, 1 block)
    Fersola-2 pts (1 atc, 1 block)
    Serena-2 pts (2 atcs)
    Buakaew (L)-42% exc.
    Duerr (L)-11% exc.

Lokomotiv BAKU 2-3 Azerrail BAKU
    (22-25; 25-22; 13-25; 25-21; 13-15)

Lokomotiv
    Barun-25 pts (23 atcs, 2 blocks)
    Crimes-14 pts (7 atcs, 6 blocks, 1 ace)
    Rivera-9 pts (7 atcs, 1 block, 1 ace, 24% exc.)
    Lichtman-8 pts (6 atcs, 2 aces, 29% exc.)
    Samoylova-8 pts (5 atcs, 3 aces, 20% exc.)
    Radecka-6 pts (1 atc, 2 blocks, 3 aces)
    Klimovic-2 pts (1 atc, 1 block)
    Kim-2 pts (2 blocks)
    Rossi-1 pt (1 atc)
    Wilson-1 pt (1 block)
    Filipova (L)-17% exc.

Azerrail
    Jidkova-19 pts (15 atcs, 3 blocks, 1 ace)
    Karic-18 pts (15 atcs, 2 blocks, 1 ace, 21% exc.)
    Robles-13 pts (12 atcs, 1 block)
    Parkhomenko-13 pts (8 atcs, 3 blocks, 2 aces)
    Abdulazimova-12 pts (6 atcs, 4 blocks, 2 aces)
    Kitipova-6 pts (4 atcs, 2 aces)
    Gurbanova-5 pts (4 atcs, 1 block)
    Kiseleva (L)-44% exc.

• Crimes 6 blocks :obey: :super: Never really got a chance in USA NT

• Crimes didn't get a chance in NT because USA has good MBs and they have tough competition here :teach:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Then six teams will divide 2 groups which in every 3 teams. A (1-3-5); B (2-4-6). One group may play out of Baku (examp Quba) and Rabita`s group (probably A ^^ ) in Baku due to F4. Actually I even dunno this is exact info but heard like that :teach:

what would happen after they are divided into 2 groups?

• Those 2 are OH

Thanks. I found the roster. It seems the is the only actually blocking blocker on a team :white: (not taking in account Klimovich and new one Wilson) . I mean how can you have MBs that make 1 point (klimovich) and 1 block(new one Wilson) in 5 sets 8| ?( ?? It seems Locomotiv buys 1 great player and 3 ..ty ones and thats the result.

When searching - I found interesting thing - On worldofvolley profile of Klimovich it says that she was born on January 01 - 1984 (http://www.worldofvolley.com/w…/9177/vera-klimovich.html)

On volleycountry it says she was born April 29 1988 (http://www.volleycountry.com/g…7:vera-klimovich&Itemid=9)

Do we have obvious fraud here? I wonder if it possible to see the reports with birthdate from 2006 tournaments she participated. X( :read:

• what would happen after they are divided into 2 groups?

Like play-off rounds. First two ranked team will qualify to the next round and will face with other group`s appropriate team.

• She has written in her own facebook account 29 April 1988 (https://www.facebook.com/verochka.klimova/about)

• Tori Dixon, Cursty Jackson, Britnee Cooper, Foluke Akinradewo, Arielle Wilson, Lauren Gibbemeyer, Alexis Crimes, Jessica Jones, Gwendolin Rucker - 9 USA MB in Aze Superleague ! :obey: Actually now Akinradewo and Gibbemeyer aren't in Baku

• She has written in her own facebook account 29 April 1988 (https://www.facebook.com/verochka.klimova/about)

Thank you. Yeah, I couldn't find the year (perhaps its confidentiality settings) but she even has horoscope (set as taurus) on top of her page which makes it even more suspicious))) :lol: .. She looks pretty old as well. Or may be she was so good at 16 years of age that they let her play in 2004 CEV cup ?( ?( To make it even more suspicious - found that her father is volleyball coach and she played by him. In the records since 2005 it says new birthdate, but maybe worldofvolley knows some docs from before 2005?)) :evil:

• On Yoana Palacio's instagram profile there are photos of her together with Salas and Gyselle Silva all in Rabita or Telekom jackets.. I can't tell because the logo is the same but she also has many photos with some Telekom players so I guess the train with them.. It will be good the see them playing in Azerbaijan although I think Salas is very young and has a great potential which should be used so she should be trained properly and can turn into a great attacking OH.. I am already excited to see Santos play... I hope to see her in a bigger club.. She is a very agressive hitter and server.. she can pass too..