Germany - DVL 1. Bundesliga 2013/14

• Köpenicker SC Berlin - VT Aurubis Hamburg 3:0 (25:20, 25:15, 25:20)
    http://live.volleyball-bundesliga.de/2013-14/Women/&2016.pdf
    MVP: Shani Peham / Izabela Sliwa

Oh dear, the stats really look hopeless for Hamburg. 29% attack efficiency ?( :white:
    That is going to be a very hard season......

• Oh dear, the stats really look hopeless for Hamburg. 29% attack efficiency ?( :white:
    That is going to be a very hard season......

Some reactions (in German and BAD English :P )

Note from the stats that they changed the rotation in the 3rd set (moving Wunderkind to opposite) so at least they are trying new things...

• Note from the stats that they changed the rotation in the 3rd set (moving Wunderkind to opposite) so at least they are trying new things...

Yeah but I think this didn't make much sense...Eva Michalski is left handed and has played as OPP before, so why not try her there? And I'm wondering if the Finnish player is injured or simply even worse than anyone else from Hamburg...

More videos from the weekend:

Stuttgart - Potsdam
    Deborah van Daelen really needs to work on her pronounciation of German "ch", everytime she said "echt" in the video it made me want to :hit: :lol:

Wiesbaden - Schwerin

• @ Matthias

I fully understand what you mean :D

Many Dutch people pronounce the 'g' or 'ch' like Deborah does, both in Dutch and German :D

• When you say "many", you mean "all except those strange people in the south", right? :D

Those people in the south might talk strange related to Deborah van Daelen, but at least they can speak German properly :P :P

• Potsdam really felt the absence of Fresco today, Dörfler despite being 1.93 tall isn't a good player and in 4th set Rivero as OPP didn't work either. I hope they can find a decent replacement soon because actually they're a good team!

So, what will happen with her injury at the end?

• Tomorrow starting on 18.20 CET, http://www.dvl-live.tv will have a conference broadcast for the first time: they'll start with Potsdam - Dresden and later alternate that with Aachen - Wiesbaden and a match from men's league. I'm not sure if I like that, I'd rather simply have full 1 camera streams of the matches as a whole instead of going back and forth. But I guess I shouldn't complain, remembering the broadcasting situation before there was DVL Live TV...

• Hallo Matthias,

I have a question about Rote Raben. Did you watch their any games this season ? What do you think about them ?

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Hallo Matthias,

I have a question about Rote Raben. Did you watch their any games this season ? What do you think about them ?

I've watched their match against Schwerin (you can find the match on dvl-live.tv) and they were very impressive there. They have a very good mix of experienced players like Mesa and Alves and very talented younger players like Hagglund and Geerties. It's too early in the season to tell, but if they stay free from big injuries they are a serious contender for Champion title this season I think.

• I've watched their match against Schwerin (you can find the match on dvl-live.tv) and they were very impressive there. They have a very good mix of experienced players like Mesa and Alves and very talented younger players like Hagglund and Geerties. It's too early in the season to tell, but if they stay free from big injuries they are a serious contender for Champion title this season I think.

Danke Matthias, I was curious about them because we probably will face with them in the next round of CEV Cup. :thumbup:

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Danke Matthias, I was curious about them because we probably will face with them in the next round of CEV Cup. :thumbup:

Oh well, for Fenerbahce they shouldn't be a big problem :P

Looks like my wish was heard: in addition to the commented conference broadcast, the matches Potsdam-Dresden (18.30 CET) and Aachen-Wiesbaden (19.00) are also individually broadcasted on http://www.dvl-live.tv in full length today :thumbsup:

• Oh well, for Fenerbahce they shouldn't be a big problem :P

Looks like my wish was heard: in addition to the commented conference broadcast, the matches Potsdam-Dresden (18.30 CET) and Aachen-Wiesbaden (19.00) are also individually broadcasted on http://www.dvl-live.tv in full length today :thumbsup:

I agree with Matthias. Burak, you shouldn't worry about Rote Raben..to win against Fener, Rote Raben needs a huge miracle. Fener would be top-contender for winning CL this season, with current roster :teach:

• Potsdam leads 16-11 in 1st set, they are playing very well especially in defense.

Dresden lost Jaroslava Pencova two minutes ago with an ankle injury, apparently she landed on a teammate's foot in block. Looked pretty bad :S

• Potsdam surprisingly wins 1st set against Dresden. They're a strange team...their block-defense complex might be the best in the whole league, Dresden can't get any ball down without Potsdam touching it, but in reception and attack they are very weak. Dresden seems tired but it's normal, they came back from Omsk just yesterday...

• Potsdam wins 3rd set 38-36 :white: :white: :white:
    I wonder how many people in the hall suffered heart attacks, it was not just a long set but one with exceptionally many long crazy rallies alternating with amateur mistakes like tons of missed serves and net touches, and as always with long sets, it ended on an ugly mistake (Apitz-Karg misconnection).
    So Potsdam takes at least one point from Dresden.

Aachen up 2:0 and leading in 3rd vs Wiesbaden.

• Saskia Hippe injured today's game against Köpernick :(

Get well soon Sassia, I hope it's not serious. :flower: