Turkey - Acıbadem First League 2013/14

• interestingly i like their ambition...Neriman-Nihan-Montano are ambitious players<<pls Micelli use Wang anymore other wise you will lose to Fb in next match !

Well, the way they run in every single match just gets to me a lot. their turkish MBs are not good at all, so I'd rather put a turkish setter in stead of Lo bianco and put Veljkovic.

• Congrats to Galatasaray Daikin!
    It was a great answer to the people claiming that Galatasaray's players lacked passion and play only for money. Today Neriman, Nihan and Montano showed how passionate they are. With Saori, Galatasaray plays more like a team. She was really good in defense and didn't let Eczacıbaşı to get easy points. I'm really happy with Nihan as well, considering her performance so far in the season, it's great to have such a libero who is native as well. I agree on most comments that Galatasaray's game was still boring because Leo didn't use MBs that much but it was this time quite obvious. Both Sinem and Aslı are not good attackers and she probably got this order by Barbolini. It would be exciting to watch Gamze with Veljkovic added to this team.

For the individual performances, Neriman showed how an important player she is. I think her defense was great today (I'm not talking about her serve receptions). Barbolini will probably reconsider his choice of Seda in national team after Neriman's game tonight.
    Saori surprised me a lot today. She did not get fast, short sets but she was hitting very smart and hard when needed.
    Most important of all, Galatasaray finally could serve well and block. Even though statistics does not say much, MBs were good in blocking today.

From Eczacıbaşı, Esra is amazing!!! I love Gözde but this season Esra is much better than her. If national team plays a game soon, Esra should be in starting six instead of Gözde.
    Senna was so lovable! She was smiling all the time :flower:
    Neslihan seems angry to something but I couldn't understand what. My theories are: she does not get enough balls, attention or? She does not seem motivated at all to play.

I think Eczacıbaşı will have bigger problems when Wang is on court because her reception is worse than Senna. In that case it will be impossible to use middles and Esra seems like the only good performing spiker in the team.
    If Galatasaray keeps playing like this, with Veljkovic they will be a big headache for Vakıfbank in CEV.

• What've I been saying?
    With Saori playing more, GS that has the best attack weapons duo in Montano and Neriman. will be the only team that can compete Vakif when Saori fits GS more and more.
    Also, with Asli who just recovered from injury?, GS's middle too will be strong enough.

Star-wars keep going in Ecz, I guess. Chinese nuke should be inserted into the lunch as soon as possible.

How are my girls going? No need to worry, 66th wins and bench players keep doing that. Till we meet an improved GS (in April?), we can reach 100:)

• Well, I have to agree on that too. Fenerbahce made wise transfers this year and they would more posiblities to beat Vakifbank than any turkish teams.

• I definitely agree on that considering Fenerbahce's recent performances. Havlickova, Kim and Garay trio is doing great so far. However Elif is playing amazing which was not expected from her and Glass is not needed. If Glass plays, then Seda will be in and I don't think this alternative is better. Moreover Fenerbahce's turkish MBs are also performing much better than expected, especially Gökcen. I don't know if they will be able to keep their performances in this level, but if they do, yes they can beat Vakıfbank. However Fenerbahce - Galatasaray Daikin game is not a good benchmark to say that Fenerbahce is better. Season is not over yet.

• Does anybody know if the Galatasaray-Eczacıbaşı match (08.12.13) is online? Thank you!