Turkey - Acıbadem First League 2013/14

• Guys, do you have any link for thath match? (Gsd-Bursa) :D

• The only link is this now and it's really bad quality: http://www.voleyboltv.com/canliyayin.php?salon_id=4

First NTV spor claimed to show it and then GsTv but none of them does.

Thanks! :wavy:
    If they show the game let us know.

• Sets are 1-1 now. GsD has troubles with MBs of it's own. Both Aslı and Sinem are not good at all. I wish Özgenur was here instead.

• Bursa's game is too based on Jerkov. GS managed to take her out of the game in 2nd set and there's nobody else to help her in Bursa...

Agree :super:
    She was a monster in the 1st game but Barbolini realized that stopping her will be the solution eventually :lol:

• GsD won 3-1 after a nightmare 1st set. Last 3 sets, GsD did whatever they wanted. So I guess they will win tomorrow if they keep today's game.

• Did Saori Kimura play in today's match? I can't find statistics...

Gold Medal - Prediction Game - Men's - Olympic Games 2012
    Gold Medal - Prediction Game - Men's - European Championship 2015
    Silver Medal
    - Prediction Game - Women's - Olympic Games 2012

がんばれ 日本!

• No she didn't. She was really bad in the first game unfortunately :(
    Here are the stats: http://tvf-web.azurewebsites.n…ATE=5.4.2014+18%3a00%3a00
    (Click on 'mac istatistikleri')

Thanks for info 8)

Gold Medal - Prediction Game - Men's - Olympic Games 2012
    Gold Medal - Prediction Game - Men's - European Championship 2015
    Silver Medal
    - Prediction Game - Women's - Olympic Games 2012

がんばれ 日本!

• Bursa lost 14:16 after leading 13:9 and 14:12. In the end they got scared of winning and GS kept the nerves...

:wall: :wall: :wall: I wished Bursa would qualify to semis a lot :down: They deserved it a lot, a very balanced team with right player choice. Also if GS couldn't reach to semis, I am sure Barbolini would be kicked out of team :rolleyes: Rabadzhieva improve her game in last two match. They are also lucky that Mia couldn't keep her good level for a long time. However, I believe Jerkov is the best offensive OH in the league after KYK :obey:

• What will be the semi-finals in play-offs ??

Fenerbahce -Galatasaray and Vakifbank - Eczacibasi ??

• :wall: :wall: :wall: I wished Bursa would qualify to semis a lot :down: They deserved it a lot, a very balanced team with right player choice. Also if GS couldn't reach to semis, I am sure Barbolini would be kicked out of team :rolleyes: Rabadzhieva improve her game in last two match. They are also lucky that Mia couldn't keep her good level for a long time. However, I believe Jerkov is the best offensive OH in the league after KYK :obey:

I agree. But Bursa had big drop offs in their performance during the game. In the 2nd match, they were totally lost after 1st set. Yesterday they also were bad in 3rd set ending 25-13. When Mia stopped, the whole team stopped.
    Cannot agree more about Mia. Even her serve style reminded me a bit of KYK. It will be nice if she is transferred to one of the top 4 teams next season.
    Rabadzhieva :obey: Her performance is a big surprise. She scored more than Montano in the last two games and her receptions are very well too. She shows that is expected from her in the end of the season.
    About Barbolini, unless GsD beats Vakifbank and goes to finals, he should be kicked. :teach:

Aw forgot to add that Neriman is a disspointment at the moment. 13 errors in reception? I saw bad receptions from her, but this is not acceptable at all.