Italy - Serie A1 2013/2014

• Ststs
    Atanasijevic again with lower efficiency, Perguia missed better 2nd MB than Barone/Semenzato...

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Congrats to Macerata. hey were stronger but Perugia made its best to win this game. I think that the greatest difference was in the middle: Buti was doing good but hasn't been used so much by Paolucci, Semenzato and Barone were simply ignored. On the other hand Stankovic made important blocks in crucial moments and Podrascanin played really well.
    Not a beautiful match, many mistakes, especially wit hthe serve, but Macerata showed they were superior.
    congrats! :cup:

• Kurek - Stankovic - Zaytsev in the font row together is my recently favorite rotation in term of blocking :super: .

• Congratulations to Macerata! If they played with Parodi and Kovar it was an easy 3-0 series for them.

We didn't play bad, but is was not enough. We should have run much more Petric and the middles. I don't like when we go always to Atanasijevic and we paid this.

I'm gonna hope Atanasijevic will go away, because I don't like this kind of game all about him. Or at least I hope the president will sign another setter.

Congratulations to Macerata! If they played with Parodi and Kovar it was an easy 3-0 series for them.

We didn't play bad, but is was not enough. We should have run much more Petric and the middles. I don't like when we go always to Atanasijevic and we paid this.

I'm gonna hope Atanasijevic will go away, because I don't like this kind of game all about him. Or at least I hope the president will sign another setter.

I don't think that Atanasijevic was the main problem: Vujevic was playing good in attack, as also Petric...Paolucci could be a good second setter, but they need a stronger starter. Mitic hasn't the level yet, he looks afraid when he has to sets important bal*s and he's also predictablew and unprecise. A new setter and a more reliable MB besides Buti are more needed IMO...

• Iwrote bal*s in the previous message, meaning the thing we play with in this sport and I was censored... ?( ?( ?( ?( ?( ?( ?( :what: :what: :what: :what: :what: :what: :what: :what:

Someone introduced censorship on forum, some people noticed it on Monday :whistle:
    the same with 0MG. We've already had even topic about it :D

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• I think we need a new MB and setter. But I'd take Barone anyway. This is the first season far from Vibo for him. He improved a lot. It's not easy fighting for a championship, when you were used to fight to stay in the league.

I think we need a new MB and setter. But I'd take Barone anyway. This is the first season far from Vibo for him. He improved a lot. It's not easy fight for a championship, when you were used to fight to stay in the league.

Barone doesn't convince me...I think you can keep him as third MB as Perugia next year will be envolved also in CL, but not as a starter!

• Congratulations to a true champion :!: Thank you Macerata that you put in place took great for Serbian national Atanasijevic :rose: :cup: :cup: :flower: :flower: :heart:

• Congratulations to a true champion :!: Thank you Macerata that you put in place took great for Serbian national Atanasijevic :rose: :cup: :cup: :flower: :flower: :heart:

Well, he was still the best opposite in the league and the best player of the final matches :serve:

• Well, he was still the best opposite in the league and the best player of the final matches :serve:

Yes, it is incredible :rolll:

• Some post Italian league news:

Before the first World League matches of Belgium, a newspaper took an interview with Sam Deroo about his last season in Modena. In this interview he says that it was a really frustrating season and that he definitely wants to leave the Italian club as soon as possible. Angelo Lorenzetti, coach of Modena, stated during an interview in a local Italian newspaper that Deroo earns too much money for his skills. The club asked Lorenzetti that he excuses himself to Deroo, but he didn't do that. With the transfer of N'Gapeth, Deroo suddenly was a reserve player. When Kovacevic had too much pain in his shoulder, the coach still put Kovacevic on the court and Deroo on the bench. Lorenzetti didn't trust Deroo anymore, so now Deroo leaves the club as soon as possible. :down:

I personally think Deroo isn't a world class player, but he has some very good volleyball skills for his young age. Few people don't play on that level with his age. When someone treats such a young person with a lack of respect, then he also don't deserve respect from players and normal people like you and me.