Turkey - Acıbadem First League 2013/2014

• I don't know what is in their mind but it's extremely strange that Galatasaray got sponsored recently and still did not transfer a reliable OH considering that Henry Bell is injured. Does anyone have a clue otherwise I feel like they are fine with finishing the league as 5-6th position! :mad:

• I don't know what is in their mind but it's extremely strange that Galatasaray got sponsored recently and still did not transfer a reliable OH considering that Henry Bell is injured. Does anyone have a clue otherwise I feel like they are fine with finishing the league as 5-6th position! :mad:

Thought they had agreed with Martin Sopko

• İstanbul BB is trashing Halkbank right now. This Halkbank experience is a big failure for Stoychev .
    Kaziyski/Juantorena can't kill any ball.İBB is having a block party against them. If I'm not wrong Kaziyski only killed one ball so far (blocked 5-6 times) and it is 3/14 for Juantorena.
    What is more suprising is service performance. Only Burutay can serve.
    Considering the team performing even worse than first half, maybe we should ask how did they prepare in Verona ? Did they choose Verona because Trentino refused them and Verona is the closest place to Trento? How professional is it?
    Edit: In the second set Burutay is saving their ass with his service. The player Stoychev doesn't give any chance because of Djuric !!!

• You should ask the argentinian traitor why they prepared in Verona.

• You should ask the argentinian traitor why they prepared in Verona.

I didn't understand. Who is Argentinian? What did he/she do?
    I think especially Juantorena is obsessed with Trentino. I understand he can love this team but how he is expressing it is pathological. Today must be one of the worst games of his career.It was obvious his head wasn't in the game. Made spiking mistakes, receving mistakes, blocking mistakes , service mistakes ... Choosing Verona or Trentino didn't help his case either.
    Someone must urgently remind him that he is a professional player, right now he is playing for Halkbank not Trentino . If he can't adapt to the situation , he must seek psychological help :!: He's receiving a lot of money from Halkbank. (he has the highest contract in Turkish league) He must honor his contract which he isn't doing right now. :down:
    I know every player has right to play bad, you can't play great all the time but you don't have any right to play that unmotivated.
    Next week, Halkbankwill play crucial game against Fenerbahce. If Stoychev can't motivate :!: the team again, expect some moves from Halkbank management. They aren't idiots, they can see what is going on. ;)

• I think this is some stage in their physical preparation, they had similar losses with Trentino, when training more in the fitness.

• Ziraat Bankası:1- İBB:3
    Ziraat Bankası has a good roster ,in the second half they also add Bojic but in the end they are maybe the most disorganized team in the league.

Belediye Plevne:0- Arkasspor: 3
    I think Glenn Hoag has problems with first setter Mustafa. Arkas is usually playing with two setters at the age of 18! Schmitt is trying to find his form and the team definitely plays better with Mustafa.
    İnegöl Belediyesi:1- Fenerbahçe:3
    The most controversial match of the week. İnegöl was leading in the third set then fans started to throw some objects to the field . Referees decided to postponed the match and went to dressing room .In the end they decided to play without audience and after the break Fenerbahçe looked never back.
    Marshall played with 21/25 (84%)
    and the suprise of the week;
    Galatasaray:3-Halkbank:2
    No comment! Halkbank on the verge of disaster!
    Stats:http://www.tvf.org.tr/icerik/139/
    Kaziyski :white: , Burutay :white: Raphael :white:

• Could anybody tell us about this matches and predict them:

CANKIRI BELEDIYESI GENCLIK - SOLHAM METEM SPOR 28/03 11:00
    BIGADIC- ANADOLU UNV 28/03 13:00
    ISTANBUL B SEHIR BLD - KARAHISAR BLD 28/03 15:00
    TRABZONSPOR - ESENLIK 28/03 17:00

What's the structure of the playoffs?

Volleyball is one of the most interactive sports going. It is a game of intuition. Imagination. Improvisation. But most of all, of reciprocity. Of teamwork. There is no way to freelance in volleyball. :serve:

• Halkbank beat ZiraatBank in 2 matches in quarters and will face IBB in semis. The team looks hungry for the title.

• NTV Spor`s site is one the worst for watching online this channel :aww: Fortunately, I find a link is possible to watch. Haydı İvan ! Go Fener !

• Fenerbahçe takes the first set 25-23

Gavin Schmitt vs. Ivan Miljkovic. :box:

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• First step is done ! FB Grundig 3x0 Arkasspor. Now the time to lift Super Cup :super:

• İSTANBUL B.ŞEHİR BLD. – HALKBANK: 0-3

SETLER: 16-25, 18-25, 15-25

SÜRE: 71 dakika (22,25,24)

İSTANBUL B.B: Antonovich, Özkan, Celitans, Coskovic, Holmes, Selçuk, Barış (L), Burak Mert (L), Kadir, Ulaş, Yankı, Fatih)

HALKBANK: Hüseyin, Juantorena, Resul, Burutay, Kaziyski, Emre, Nuri Şahin (L), (Can, Raphael, Vefa)

Halkbank lead series 1-0 in the semifinal. (Best of three)

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Any videos from the matches? Links to stats? :)