Campeonato Paulista 2013

• AMIL 0 x 3 PINHEIROS (17-21, 14-21, 14-21)
    Pinheiros has short girls, but has a strong block :super:

• Standings
    1. Vôlei Amil 15 (3X0, 3X0, 3X0, 3X0, 3X1, 0X3)
    2. Molico/Nestlé 12 (3X0, 3X0, 3X1, 1X3, 3X0)
    3. Sesi-SP 11 (3X0, 3X0, 3X2, 3X1, 1X3)
    4. EC Pinheiros 3 (3X0)
    5. Barueri 1 (0X3, 0X3, 2X3)
    6. Uniara/AFAV 0 (0X3, 0X3, 1X3)
    7. São Caetano 0 (0X3)
    8. São Bernardo 0 (0X3, 0X3, 0X3)

Pinheiros overwhelmed Vôlei Amil. Kristin was subbed in for the very first time.

Molico/Nestlé X Vôlei Amil today. :dance6: I guess we'll watch Caterina and Kristin for the first time with their teams. :thumbup:

• Amil won by 3:1 against Molico.
    What a horrible match by Sanja and later by Bosetti! Their reception failed almost all the time!

• Standings
    1. Vôlei Amil 18 (3X0, 3X0, 3X0, 3X0, 3X1, 0X3, 3X0)*
    2. Molico/Nestlé 12 (3X0, 3X0, 3X1, 1X3, 3X0, 0X3)
    3. Sesi-SP 11 (3X0, 3X0, 3X2, 3X1, 1X3)
    4. EC Pinheiros 3 (3X0)
    5. Barueri 1 (0X3, 0X3, 2X3)
    6. Uniara/AFAV 0 (0X3, 0X3, 1X3)
    7. São Caetano 0 (0X3)
    8. São Bernardo 0 (0X3, 0X3, 0X3)
    *Qualified for the semi-finals. Only Pinheiros is able to take Vôlei Amil off from the first place. That's important because you can play the playoffs second match at home.

Vôlei Amil
    Opp: Tandara
    OHs: Natália and Kristin
    MBs: Walewska and Carol
    S: Claudinha
    L: Michelle
    Subs: Pri Heldes (S), Ju Nogueira (Opp), Stephany (L. Actually false OH or MB) and Gabi (MB).

Molico/Nestlé
    Opp: Sheilla
    OHs: Gabi and Sanja
    MBs: Thaísa and Adenízia
    S: Fabíola
    L: Camilla Brait
    Subs: Ana Maria (S), Lia (Opp), Caterina (OH) and Larissa (MB).

Best scorer yesterday was Natália (19).

It was the first time Tandara played the opposite this season.
    Among foreigners, Kristin was way better than the others. It seems she plays for Vôlei Amil much more than only one week. She's in high spirits with Amil's players and happy. Nice to watch!
    Zé Roberto seems not dealt with Claudinha. Vôlei Amil still didn't find their ideal setter.
    Osasco's reception didn't work. Fabíola usually collapses when it happens and it happened again. Jaque is very important on matter of this and it would be great if she decides on coming back after maternity. Osasco is very strong with her on team.

I don't like to talk about this, but I'm a bit worried with Caterina. Her mum wasn't healthy weeks ago and she's playing on the other side of the ocean. She looks not comfortable. Hope fot the best! :win:

Campeonato Paulista will take a break for 10 days. Next match is scheduled for November.

• I don't remember Caterina scoring last night, but I might be wrong. If I was Luizomar, I would have tried Gabi and Talita as OHs, their foreigners were not good. This team needs reception in order to Thaísa and Adenízia be able to attack more and more.
    As for Amil, I don't like Tandara as OPP, she is much better as OH. Kristin was great and her vibe is so awesome.

• People here must be patient with Caterina, Malagurski, Alaina and Mihajlovic.

They are all really young still...coming to a very different culture...quite far away from home...they need time to adapt. They need time to get in shape again (Its just beginning of season lets remember!) Specially Caterina..she never played away from home!! Like ever...so I think is normal she will be the one felling the most. Malagurski and Mihajlovic are young too, but they already played away from home..ok, they never played this away..in Europe more or less you can visit your family when you have a break time..here is not possible...but they are a little bit more used. So Its really important that their teammates make them fell as welcome as possible..and also the fans...

To top everything..here is a very different volleyball culture than Europe, we train much more here.. The americans I think won't fell that much difference..but the europeans will.
    I had the chance already to watch many trainning sessions in Europe and the difference of intensity and time of training is really big.. here we focus a lot in physical part..so the players need time to adjust.

• Sooo many mistakes from Osasco :thumbdown:
    the only good thing in Osasco's side was Ade's block (3 in Kristin, 1 in Walewska, 3 in Tandara, 2 in Natalia)
    -
    Sidney I agree about Tandara, she's a lot better as OH.

• I don't remember Caterina scoring last night, but I might be wrong. If I was Luizomar, I would have tried Gabi and Talita as OHs, their foreigners were not good. This team needs reception in order to Thaísa and Adenízia be able to attack more and more.
    As for Amil, I don't like Tandara as OPP, she is much better as OH. Kristin was great and her vibe is so awesome.

Kristin did great yesterday especially I was impressed with her defense.. What I did not like was her attacking straight into the block.. she did that with USA this summer but I thought it was Alisha's super fast sets which she had nothing to do with when double block in front of her.. now she hit like 5 balls straight into the block and got blocked straight down.. She for sure has that energy and power to slam the ball down, but when you have a double block you can't do that.. she should try block outs or replaying it off the block like Logan does so many times..

• People here must be patient with Caterina, Malagurski, Alaina and Mihajlovic.

They are all really young still...coming to a very different culture...quite far away from home...they need time to adapt. They need time to get in shape again (Its just beginning of season lets remember!) Specially Caterina..she never played away from home!! Like ever...so I think is normal she will be the one felling the most. Malagurski and Mihajlovic are young too, but they already played away from home..ok, they never played this away..in Europe more or less you can visit your family when you have a break time..here is not possible...but they are a little bit more used. So Its really important that their teammates make them fell as welcome as possible..and also the fans...

To top everything..here is a very different volleyball culture than Europe, we train much more here.. The americans I think won't fell that much difference..but the europeans will.
    I had the chance already to watch many trainning sessions in Europe and the difference of intensity and time of training is really big.. here we focus a lot in physical part..so the players need time to adjust.

She said the same things ^^ http://www.vivovolley.net/2013…o-sodo-per-essere-al-top/