2014 / 2015 Transfer News

• According to Greek media, Mitar Djuric will play in Korean League next seson. (http://www.coppa.gr/news/4228/stin-korea-o-tzoyrits
    According to Maina's interview, Sokolov will play in Turkey. http://www.volleyball.it/notizie.asp?n=82558&l=0
    According to facebook, Michael Sanchez will continue to play in Korea.

If Sokoov is chosing Turkey after he had an offer from Macerata /as I read from google translate/ then he is stupid and does not have any ambitions for titles and leagues.

• If Sokoov is chosing Turkey after he had an offer from Macerata /as I read from google translate/ then he is stupid and does not have any ambitions for titles and leagues.

If Kaziyski is choosing Trentino over Halkbank which will have stars like Juantorena and Sokolov, then he is stupid and does not have any ambitions for titles ;)
    And if Halkbank is ready to spend a million for Juantorena but doesn't consider to sign Simon then they are also stupid :lol:

• I'm always serious besides these moments when I'm not serious.

:D

So... I expected that event. You can't talk in polish - you can't answer me on priv in my language. Your games are over. Some users are really strange. I'm curious where are you from. Maybe frustrated competitor from another league in Europe?

• So... I expected that event. You can't talk in polish - you can't answer me on priv in my language. Your games are over. Some users are really strange. I'm curious where are you from. Maybe frustrated competitor from another league in Europe?

Well, I don't agree. Maybe bella just don't have time for respond and she's definitely a Pole ^^

end of OT :read:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Djuric's new club may be Suwon Kepco 45, but it's still no confirmation ^^
    source: siatka.org

• Giulio Sabbi is the new OPP of Lube..

• Artem Smolyar (MB) GAZPROM ugra >>>> Belogorie BELGOROD source

• http://www.worldofvolley.com/N…n---poland-or-turkey.html Nikic is going to play in Poland - Zaksa Kędzierzyn or Turkey - Galatasaray. I'm not selfish or something like that but if i was him i would choose Zaksa absolutely. On paper Zaksa has better players. Great setters - Zagumny with Nimir, not bad attack duo very strong physically Bociek with Witczak, Zatorski - the best polish libero, Skra lost him, Kooy - nice offensive OH and always ready to help in reception Ruciak, every team would like to have such bench player so Nikic could feel comfortable.
    Our clubs are going to be muuuch stronger next season. Of course, we haven't money which Russia or turkish Halkbank but every our club is getting stronger, even this clubs from position 5-10 like Kampa, Oivanen or Plinski in Radom, in Gdańsk it would be announced also nice team with Andrea. For me, hits are Kaliberda with Ivovic. We're waiting for Winiarski in Skra. Next transfer Nikic to Zaksa - perfect + none of our the most important players will leave us. Kubiak after cosmic season in champions league had offer from Russia, Wlazły of course like always from Turkey, Zagumny from Russia. I'm really glad + to addition which is also important - Łasko stays probably till his career will be over, Lorenzo after gossips to coach Iran is staying.

• If Kaziyski is choosing Trentino over Halkbank which will have stars like Juantorena and Sokolov, then he is stupid and does not have any ambitions for titles ;)
    And if Halkbank is ready to spend a million for Juantorena but doesn't consider to sign Simon then they are also stupid :lol:

Macerata is better than Juantorena

• Paweł Adamajtis (OP) from AZS Politechnika Warszawska to Indykpol AZS Olsztyn - the same move as Michał Potera (L) and Juraj Zatko (S).

AZS Politechnika Warszawska counts on youngsters - new players will be: Krzysztof Bieńkowski (S), Aleksander Śliwka (OH), Bartłomiej Lemański (MB) and Paweł Halaba (OH).
    Lemański will be in team as loaned from Resovia.